剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
I demand to be transported with my fugitive.
我是没意见 但你想要一起被铐着吗
Fine with me. You want to be handcuffed together?
你说什么冰♥毒♥ 法官阁下
What methamphetamine, Your Honor?
我没看到什么冰♥毒♥
I don't see any methamphetamine.
你去岩底走走 就会看见的
Go to Rock Bottom. You'll see it.
我不能去 为什么
I can't do that. Why?
因为我跟你一样 是白人
Because, like you, I'm white.
而岩底是在瓦巴库奇原住民居留地里
And Rock Bottom is on the Wabacooche First Nations Reservation.
指给我看在哪
Show me on a map.
一般人都无权去那儿
You had no right to be there without an invitation
除非拿到居留地部落警♥察♥的邀请函
from the Wabacooche Reservation Tribal Police.
你得到许可了吗 巴克斯卓副队长
Did you have that permission, Lieutenant Backstrom?
巴克斯卓警长 这事你也有份吗
Sheriff Backstrom, you got a dog in this fight?
诺威斯特这狗♥杂♥种♥生性残暴
Norwest here is a murderous son of a bitch
部落警♥察♥都得听他的
who owns the tribal police.
如果你想听我的意见
Now, if you want my opinion--
我的委托人在原住民领地被持枪绑♥架♥
My client was kidnapped at gunpoint from Indian land,
遭到了平民的枪击
shot at by a civilian.
你们没有逮捕令就逮捕他
There is no warrant for his arrest
现在更是没有正当理由拘押他
and no probable cause to hold him.
我不喜欢被别人打断
I do not appreciate being interrupted.
南达科他州一个小城镇
没有法律 充满暴♥力♥和犯罪
我们这是在朽木镇吗
Where are we? Deadwood?
诺威斯特现在是波特兰
Norwest is a person of interest
一桩凶杀案的嫌疑人 法官大人
in a homicide investigation in Portland, Your Honor.
你有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
没有
No.
我确实没有
No, I don't.
但我不需要那个 你看看他
But I don't need one. I mean, look at him.
他连脖子上都有纹身
He's covered in neck tattoos.
-一看就不是好人 -那是种族歧视
- Guy's bad news. - That's racist.
我只能把这不是好人的残暴狗♥杂♥种♥放了
I got to let the bad-news, murderous son of a bitch go.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
你该谢这位副队长
Thank the lieutenant,
多亏了他各种糟蹋法律
who grossly mishandled the legal niceties.
啤酒
Beer.
马上来
Coming up.
我听说你戒酒了
I heard you quit drinking.
啤酒而已 又不算酒
It's beer. Beer is not drinking.
要不是你多管闲事
If you'd have kept your nose out,
诺威斯特这会已经在牢里蹲了
Norwest would be in jail right now.
纳恩法官愿意批我一张逮捕令逮捕你
Judge Nunn is willing to issue me a warrant for your arrest.
绑♥架♥罪
Kidnapping.
我告诉她不是你绑♥架♥的
I told her it wasn't you who did the kidnapping,
而是你那躁动的小基友
but your spunky little gay fella.
你说的"躁动"最好是指"不好惹" 老头
By "spunky" you better mean badass, old man.
你能去边上待会吗
Do you mind?
去吧 躁动小子
Go on, Spunky.
诺威斯特会永远躲在他的居留地里
Norwest will now go to ground on the reservation
直到我们彻底忘了他
till we all forget about him.
你 那个法官 还有那个律师
You, that judge, and that lawyer
合起伙来想了个法子放他走
conspired to figure out a way to let Norwest go
还搞得很合法一样
and make it look legal.
我为什么要那么做
Why the hell would I do that?
为什么
"Why?"
他经营着那么大一个冰♥毒♥加工厂
He's running a big meth operation.
这镇子里的所有事不都在您的掌控之中吗
Nothing goes on in this town that you don't have under your thumb.
他那厂开在居留地里面
He keeps his operation on the reservation.
不关我的事
It's not my concern.
我猜他是在贿赂你
He's paying you off.
滚出老子的地盘 埃弗雷特
Get out of my county, Everett.
露一整晚都在拖车公园陪着她妈妈
Lou's spending the night at the trailer park with her mother.
挺好的
Good for her.
就在往州际公路的路上
It's on the way to the interstate.
我们不如收拾收拾 接上她
I say we pack up, we pick her up,
赶快离开库奇县这个鬼地方
and we get the hell out of Cooch.
这正是布鲁所希望的 我们离开此地
That's exactly what Blue wants us to do -- run.
那我们留在这里做什么
What are we staying for?
你答应过我让我参与调查
You promised me a part in this investigation.
是的 但是我想起了
Yeah, then I remembered what happened
上个和你合作的人的下场
to the last guy you worked with --
他像一条鱼一样被开膛破肚了
He got gutted like a fish.
罗卡 别 走开
Rocha, no. Get -- get off!
你觉得如果我把你掐死
You think anybody would care
会有人在乎吗
if I choked the life out of you?
放开他
Get off of him!
大家都冷静一下
Let's all settle down here.
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
你们来这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们猜到了你是来这里抓埃德加·诺威斯特的
Well, we figured you were coming up here for Edgar Norwest.
一个人
Alone.
还要和老布鲁斗智斗勇
Plus tangling with old Blue.
没错 如果你搞砸了
Yeah, and if you mess up,
你丢了工作 那我们呢
you lose your job, what happens to us?
等一下 我们不是说好不提这事的吗
Wait, I thought we decided not to say that part.
不 保住工作这几句倒是挺可信的
No. Saving your jobs is the part that makes it sound true.
你抓住诺威斯特了吗
You had Norwest in custody?
他当时一个人 直接逮捕他的确是个好主意
He was alone. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
你在岩底逮捕他的吗
You took him from Rock Bottom?
胆子真大 毕竟是块原住民领地
Bold move, considering it's Indian land.
布鲁和他的好伙伴们放他走了
Yeah, Blue and his cronies let him go,
但是 我拿到了这个
but I came away with this.
这就是凶器吗
Is this the murder weapon?
这就是你的工作了 "泥德玛尔"
That's your job, "Noodlemayer."
诺威斯特现在在哪里
Where is Norwest now?
躲在居留地里
Hiding out at the reservation.
没关系 罗卡队长还是能抓到他的
That's okay, 'cause Captain Rocha can still go get him.
现在倒是想起我来了
Now you need me?
去死吧 你们这一坨人
Go to hell, the whole bunch of you.
我们让你单独♥立♥这个大功
We'll give you sole credit for the collar.
这么轻易 你能得到什么
That easy? What do you get?
副队长来这里的主要原因
The main reason the Lieutenant is here
不是为了埃德加·诺威斯特
is not for Edgar Norwest.
那是什么
Then what is it?
我想以腐♥败♥的罪名逮捕我父亲
I want to bust my dad on corruption charges.
我从来没听说过
I never heard any rumors
布鲁·巴克斯卓是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
about Blue Backstrom being a crooked cop.
这就是他的厉害之处了
That's how good he is.
那你想怎么做
Then what do you suggest?
带上莫托 他会帮你抓住那家伙的
Take Moto. He'll help you arrest the guy.
我打起架来可厉害呢
I'm a good man in a fight.
居留地不准白人进入
No white guys on the reservation.
-什么 -"白人"吗
- What? - "White guys"?
如果你不是印第安人 那你就是白人
If you're not an Indian, you're a white guy.
你可以带上莫托 他可以
All right, why don't you take Moto, and he'll just --
他可以跟你到居留地的边界
He can go with you to the reservation border,
当后援
just as backup?
你不相信副队长
You don't trust the lieutenant --
这可以理解 但是你可以相信我们
That's understandable, but you can trust us.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
-什么 现在吗 -没错
- Wait! Right now? - Yeah.
监视律师就是在浪费时间
Staking out the lawyer was a waste of time.
耐心点
Be patient.
好吧
Right.
那是克里科
That's Kritko.
他醉了吗
Is he drunk?
他看上去受伤了
He looks hurt.
克里科先生 你还好吗
Mr. Kritko. Are you all right?
你们是谁
Who are you?
波特兰警局
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表