剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
我除了相信您 别无选择
I got no choice but to trust you,
因为我在将自己的性命交予你手
'cause I'm placing my life in your hands.
心电图正常
EKG is normal.
不是心脏病
This is not a cardiac event.
不不 不是心脏病
No, no, it's not cardiac.
我的医生戴比在哪里
Where's my doctor, Deb.
你在做什么 听到我说的吗
What are you doing? You hear me?
打给我医生戴比 好吗
Call my doctor, Deb, okay?
拜托 你在做什么
Come -- what are you doing?
你做...不 不
What are you -- no, no!
你应该对消防员
One of the reasons you should be nice
-客气点... -我的心脏没问题
- to the fire department... - My heart is fine!
将来可能会有问题的
You could end up in trouble someday --
所以你需要一些帮助
Need some kind of help.
准备
Clear!
副队长
Lieutenant?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
半夜打电♥话♥朝我求救
Call me for help in the middle of the night,
然后还说谎
and then you lie?
急救队干的吗
The EMT that did this --
迪哥斯提诺兄弟的朋友吗
Friend of the D'agostino brothers?
大家都喜欢迪哥斯提诺兄弟
Everybody likes the D'agostino brothers.
我就没有这种殊荣
I've never had the same advantage.
我知道
I know.
我是部门里32岁的老前辈
I'm a 32-year veteran in this department.
但其实 没人喜欢我
Fact is, nobody likes me.
除了尼德玛尔
Except Niedermayer.
-敬尼德玛尔 -尼德玛尔
- To Niedermayer. - Niedermayer.
或许下次半夜还是打给他吧
Maybe next time, call him in the middle of the night.
全世界只有你会相信我
Nobody but you would believe what happened.
我到底做错了什么
What am I doing wrong?
讲真的吗
Really?
你问我吗
You asking me?
句子结尾有个升调就是疑问句
That's what it means when a sentence goes up at the end.
你该给格雷夫利她应得的东西
You got to give Gravely her due.
什么
What?
为什么 不要 为什么
Why? No, why?
每次你在办案的时候有什么"创意之举"
Well, she's the one that hauls your ass out of the sling
都是她帮你收拾乱摊子
every time you get creative with your police work.
她能从我这里学到很多
She could learn a lot from me.
是啊 主要是如何不写报告
Yeah, mostly how not to build a case.
她是十六岁的小妹妹吗
What is she, like 16?
她很年轻 但非常聪明
She's young... but awful smart.
也很勇敢
And brave, too.
理想主义
Idealistic.
我觉得就像买♥♥了她推销的童子军饼干
I feel like buying girl scout cookies from her.
她对案子有看法吗
She's got a theory on the crime?
对 而且我赞同她的看法
Yeah, and I agree with her.
我们都觉得你对了一半
We all think you're half right.
你儿时的死对头是小偷
Your childhood enemies are thieves.
也是纵火犯
And arsonists.
不 只是小偷
No, just thieves.
格雷夫利想在有人命丧火海之前
And Gravely wants to catch this firebug
抓住这个纵火犯
before it kills someone.
我们都是
We all do.
我喜欢卖♥♥饼干的小女孩
I love girl scout cookies.
我可以吃好多袋饼干
I could eat bags of them.
多尔斯镇大街的豪♥宅♥
The McMansion on Doylestown Road
是绿色火焰的第二十个发生地
was the 20th fire attributed to the green flame
前三起发生在华盛顿
The first 3 in Washington,
后17起都发生在俄勒冈
the next 17 here in Oregon.
女士们先生们 我有事要宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make.
有一个...
There's a...
可能性是我...
possibility that I was...
不对
not right.
什么 你是说你错了吗
What? Are you saying that you were wrong?
也许小偷和纵火犯
Maybe the thieves and the pyromaniac
不是同一人
are not the same person.
我们要在有人丧命之前 找到纵火犯
We need to find your arsonist before they kill somebody.
好吧
Um...okay.
尼德玛尔 不如你给副队长汇报一下进度
Niedermayer, why don't you get the lieutenant up to speed on --
真的吗
Really?
我查了最近一起纵火案的证据
I investigated the evidence from the most recent fire,
有一个惊人的发现
and I found a surprising development.
尽管助燃剂的成分是一样的
Though the mix of accelerants is the same,
着火点的焚烧痕迹纹路
a burn pattern at the point of ignition
表明纵火犯又回归到了
indicates that the arsonist reverted to using
之前的"火壶纵火系统"的模式
the jug-and-flare system to light the fire.
对 就是之前在西雅图的火壶纵火系统
Yeah, the jug-and-flare system used back in the seattle fires.
纵火犯来到波特兰之后
The arsonist had graduated to this electronic
一直娴熟使用"电熔插入式保险丝"系统
"botched fuse" system once he came to portland.
的确 直到这一回
Well, he had, until now.
所以这个发现才如此惊人
Which is why the development is so surprising.
"火壶纵火"就指向了纵火专家诺布格
Jugs and flares point to our fire artist, Norburg,
不过上次纵火案发时 她正在被羁留
but she was in custody when the last fire was set.
这个"新式乱七八糟"系统的照片在哪
Where's a picture of this "newfangleduse" system?
不 我没有
Uh, no, I don't have one.
你见过吗 有人见过吗
Have you seen it? Has anyone?
只有在纵火案调查员的报告里
Only in the arson-investigator reports.
只有图片
Only in diagram.
有几张照片 但是都很难辨别
There were some photos, but they were all indiscernible.
因为...
Because...
纵火调查员在说谎
the arson investigator was lying.
报告作假吗
On the reports?
为什么这么说
Why go there?
因为她最开始
Because she lied to us
在为什么希望我们参与此案上就说了谎
about why she wanted us on the case in the first place.
她是个骗子
She's a liar.
对 副队长说得对
Yes, the lieutenant's right.
这些调查大多基于
I mean, most of this investigation
萨曼莎·奥兰的报告上
is based on Samantha Orland's report,
所以如果她篡改了这些信息
so if she doctored this information --
她还有什么东西是假的
What else do you think she was lying about?
那个熔断的保险丝 都是胡扯
The botched fuse -- it's B.S.
所有的纵火都是用的同种方式
All the fires were lit the same way,
两个城市都是 火壶纵火
both cities -- jug and flare.
疯狂的行为自有其规律
Madness has a method.
没有变化
It doesn't change.
萨曼莎·奥兰说点火装置
Samantha Orland said that the ignition system
和唤起纵火犯的性兴奋
doesn't have anything to do
没有任何关系
with the sexual compulsions of the arsonist.
这是不对的
Ooh, that is not true.
点火 从心理学上来说
Ignition, psychologically,
是唤起性兴奋的第一步
is the first step in sexual arousal.
天呐 那个说谎的大骗子
Oh, my God. That lying liar.
她的一切都是谎言
She was lying about everything!
我们得找到萨曼莎·奥兰
We have to find Samantha Orland.
找到的时候...打给我
Well, when you do... call me.
山姆呢
Where's Sam?
你的保镖呢
Where's your bodyguard?
他在看着拉里·戴步奇
Watching Larry Dabkey
做笔录 证明你们是小偷
give a statement that you two are thieves.
山姆
Sam!
这没有损害任何人的利益
It doesn't hurt anyone.
那些东西就算是被大火烧毁了
The families get reimbursed by the insurance companies,
那些家庭能从保险公♥司♥拿到相应的赔偿
who'd have to pay anyway if the stuff gets burned.
有力的辩词
That's a good defense.
你在庭上也可以这么说
You should totally use that in court.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表