剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
I just got a call from one of my buddies on patrol.
格雷戈里·瓦伦丁被揍得够呛
Gregory Valentine got beat up pretty bad.
没人给口供
Nobody's making a statement,
但很明显是那群小子先对瓦伦丁动的手
but it's obvious that the boys got a jump on Valentine.
他还击了 但是...
He fought back, but...
他打的那个人是但丁·特里皮
the guy he got a piece of was Dante Trippi.
给副队长一点时间
Give the lieutenant a minute, please.
怎么回事
What happened?
我就说吧 我吃到教训了
What I said. I got schooled.
我在特里皮的地盘上挖墙脚被发现了
I got caught poaching on Trippi's turf.
最糟的是我还击了
Worst part is I fought back.
我打破了但丁·特里皮的下巴
I kicked Dante Trippi in the jaw and busted it,
搞得他咬破了舌头
made him bite through his tongue.
我猜我现在得改名换姓
So I guess I have to change my name
然后搬到加拿大去了
and move to Canada now, huh?
我完蛋了
I'm a dead man.
去的还不会是像温哥华那样的
It's not even gonna be nice Canada,
加拿大的好地方
you know, like Vancouver.
可能会是像贾斯汀·比伯的家乡
It's gonna be probably some hellhole
那种鬼地方
that Justin Bieber crawled out of.
我哭是因为震惊
I'm crying out of shock,
不是因为我是个废物 好吗
not 'cause I'm a wimp, okay?
让我和他谈谈
I need a moment.
我知道你是谁 特里皮先生
I know who you are, Mr. Trippi.
我知道在街头你是个大人物
I know you're kind of a big deal on the streets.
你可能不知道我是谁
You may not know who I am.
我是埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓副队长
My name is Lieutenant Everett Backstrom.
格雷戈里·瓦伦丁 你揍的孩子
Gregory Valentine, the kid you beat up --
他是我的家人
he's family.
他要是出了什么事 你就死定了
Anything happens to him, you're dead.
我知道你有手下
I know you have people.
我也有
I have people, too!
你听明白我说的每一个字了吗
Do you understand every word I've just said?!
你平常胆子可没那么肥 无意冒犯
You're not usually that brave, no offense.
我现在才从氧可酮的药性中缓过来
I'm coming down off oxycodone.
所以我才一直说 面对毒品
Which is why, when it comes to drugs,
一定要...一定要拒绝
I always say... just say no.
我听你说瓦伦丁是家人
I heard you say Valentine was family.
你是在想他是不是你儿子吗
You've been wondering if maybe he's your son?
我有个儿子 叫达瑞斯 十岁了
I got a son -- Darius, 10 years old.
和他妈妈一起住在韦纳奇
He lives up with his mom in Wenatchee.
为了他我杀人都愿意
I'd kill for him.
我想脱掉警服
Darius is the main reason
去当便衣警♥察♥基本上都是因为他
I want to be out of uniform and in the plainclothes,
好让他知道莫托家的人也能成大事
to let him know that Motos got what it takes to succeed,
证明他老爸也能让他骄傲
prove to him that he can be proud of his daddy.
瓦伦丁是我的室友 仅此而已
Valentine is my roommate. That's it.
别再跟我讲话了
Stop talking to me.
是 长官 但如果他不是你儿子
Yes, sir, but if he's not your son,
你得摆脱掉他
you got to cut him loose.
为什么
Why?
瓦伦丁是个骗子
Valentine's a crook.
他把你拖进了他和但丁·特里皮的烂摊子
He dragged you in this mess with Dante Trippi.
如果他是家人 这是一回事
Now, if he's family, that's one thing,
但如果他不是
but if he's not,
那你只是在给他一种虚假的安全感
then you're giving this boy a false sense of security.
这将会害死他 或是毁了你自己
That's going to kill him or ruin you,
只是看哪个先发生而已
whichever one comes first.
你现在放手对大家都更好
It's better for everybody if you cut him loose.
或许这起谋杀案是集团作案
Maybe the murder was a group effort.
重新查证每个人的不在场证明
Recheck everybody's alibis.
特别是那些乐队成员之间
Especially where one band member
相互作不在场证明的
is another band member's alibi.
为什么
Why?
瓦伦丁怎么样了
How's Valentine?
那是他自找的
He got what he deserved.
为什么要重新查证不在场证明
Why are you rechecking alibis?
因为似乎
Because as it turns out,
乐队里的每个人都恨塞巴斯蒂安
everyone in the band hated Sebastian.
只有劳拉·豪斯贝格对他的离世感到悲伤
Only Lara Hausberg was personally sorry that he's gone.
这是什么
What's this?
这只是尼德玛尔的一个小把戏
Oh, that's just Niedermayer's little game,
别太当真
not to be taken serious.
不 做得很好
No, this is good.
乐队里每个人都恨塞巴斯蒂安
Everyone in the band hated Sebastian,
就像你们都恨我一样
just like all of you hate me.
我喜欢你 副队长
I like you, Sir.
闭嘴 尼德玛尔
Shut up, Niedermayer.
尼德玛尔愚蠢的小实验
Yeah, Niedermayer's stupid little experiment
有可能就是答案
just might be the answer.
假如你们中某人杀了我
One of you killed me.
会是哪一个呢
Which one?
把乐队的人都抓来 我们走吧
Get the band together. Let's go.
我们都去吗
We all go?
每个人都有嫌疑 帕克特
No one is above suspicion, Paquet.
必然真理
你们都不喜欢塞巴斯蒂安·塞拉菲
None of you liked Sebastian Serafian,
但你们都需要他
but you all needed him.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是乐队的凝聚力
I'm the glue that holds the band together
而塞巴斯蒂安破坏团结
while Sebastian pulls everything apart.
我才不会称自己是凝聚力
I'd never call myself glue.
我即是你
I'm you.
我爱塞巴斯蒂安
I love Sebastian.
但这并不能让我不嫉妒他
That didn't stop me from being jealous
他的才华超乎我的想象
that his raw talent trumps my brains.
我澄清一下 "没有"爱他
To be clear, "No" on the love,
"可能"嫉妒他
"Maybe" on the jealousy.
我即是你
I'm you.
我只是不懂为什么塞巴斯蒂安做事
I just can't understand why Sebastian can't do his work
非得要对大家态度这么差
without being so awful to everybody.
我完全赞成这一点
I'm totally on board with that.
我即是你
I'm you.
我厌恶塞巴斯蒂安
I resent Sebastian.
为了得到孩子的敬仰 我得去巴结他
I'm gonna suck up to him in order to impress my kid.
想成为孩子心中的英雄 这么做也无可厚非
Nothing wrong with wanting to be something to your kid.
认为我们需要请律师的人
Anyone who thinks we need a lawyer,
请举手
raise your hand.
对 除此之外
Yeah. Amendment to the forgoing,
认为在我们的律师到来前
who thinks we should say nothing
应保持沉默的人请举手
until we have that lawyer?
对 肯定的
Yeah. Definitely.
尼德玛尔
Niedermayer...
老鹰对高山狮的颐指气使有多讨厌啊
How much do eagles hate being bossed around by mountain lions?
老鹰是富有远见的创造者
Eagles are visionary creators.
大家都知道我喜欢塞巴斯蒂安
Everybody knows I liked Sebastian.
我告诉过他
I told him.
也告诉过大家
I told everyone.
怎么了
What?
我即是你
I'm you.
我有远见 我是个创造者
I'm a visionary. I'm a creator.
但是有塞巴斯蒂安挡道
But with Sebastian out of the way,
我只能屈居第二 不能成为领袖
I'm next in line to be the leader.
我们没有领袖
We don't have a leader.
我们是一个集体
We're a collective.
我即是你
I'm you.
我没有塞巴斯蒂安那么高大那么有领袖气质
I'm not as tall as Sebastian or as charismatic.
你一定很恨我
You must really resent me.
我知道他打给我时该怎么做
But I know what to do when he calls.
我把他载到采石场
I drive him up to the quarry.
给他施以
I ply him with the drugs
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表