剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
提供了一份目击证词
stepped forward with an eyewitness account
证实了你的证词
that corroborates your official statement.
委员会感谢你抽出时间过来
The committee thanks you for your time.
你刚才真想告诉我们真♥相♥吗
Were you actually about to tell us the truth in there?
时机已经错过了
The moment has passed.
谁知道呢
We will never know.
你会再和委员会见面的
You'll be in front of the committee again.
保重 埃弗雷特
Take care of yourself, Everett.
艾米
Amy.
你知道我之前从没杀过人
You know I've never killed a man before.
我向你发誓 上天可鉴
I swear to you, god's truth,
开枪是合理的
that shooting was justified.
埃弗雷特 我也想相信你说的是真话
Everett, I'd like to believe you're telling the truth,
但这些年我学会一个道理
but one thing I've learned over the years is,
你从不讲真话
you don't really do that.
我可以像你一样说真话
I can tell the truth just as good as you.
对
Yeah.
你看起来是用
You look like you dye your hair
"足球老妈四十五号♥"染的头发
from a bottle of "Soccer mom number 45."
你十五年前比现在好看十倍
Well, you were 10 times better-looking 15 years ago.
你的脚趾看起来像猴子的手指
Your toes look like the fingers on a monkey's hand.
真的吗 女人还排队
Oh, really? Are the ladies still lining up
看你屁♥股♥上的珍珠果酱纹身吗
to see that pearl jam ass tattoo?
排的队可长了
Around the block.
你哥在你祖母的葬礼上跟我舌吻来着
Your brother slipped me the tongue at your grandmother's funeral.
是我跟他打赌你会接受的
I was the one who bet him that you'd go for it.
这是谎话 绝对是谎话
That's a lie -- total lie.
你绝不会激另一个男的来勾搭我的
You would never dare another man to take a run at me -- never.
我永远知道你什么时候在说谎
I always know when you're lying.
开枪是合理的
The shooting was justified.
我或许把之后的事情搞得一团糟
I might've mucked things up afterwards,
但那件事是百分百合理的
but it was 100% justified.
你想我了 埃弗雷特
You miss me, Everett.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
副队长
Lieutenant.
我得走了
I got to go --
你是对的
You were right.
什么是对的
Right about what?
你说受害者可能因性取向被人仇视
Well, sometimes, you said the victim was hated for being gay
或者是他是被抢劫了
and others, that he was hunted for robbery.
事实是二者都有
Well, turns out it was both.
一个IP地址
One I.P. Address
在受害者死前三天开始出现在其博客
started showing up only recently on the victim's blog
但却出现了超过一百次
three days before death, but over 100 times.
跟踪者 追踪分享控
Stalker, tracking over-shares.
"再见 小闪闪”
"Bye-bye, bling."
此人叫韦恩·库姆斯 前军方人员
It's a man named Wayne Combs -- ex-military,
因袭击同性恋军人被判五年
did a five-year sentence for assaulting a gay soldier.
叫格雷夫利把他带来
Have Gravely bring him in.
好
Okay.
我是个潜在的同性恋
I'm a latent-homosexual hillbill
在网上看到一个男孩比任何女孩都好看
who finds a boy online prettier than any real girl.
我要在监狱度过余生了
I'm going to prison for life,
所以我可以改变一下性向 喜欢男人
which may make me change my whole take on man sex.
我是个军人
I'm a soldier...
韦恩·库姆斯
Wayne Combs.
火力组队长
...fire-team leader...
精力充沛的牛仔型 强壮 安静
Red-blooded-cowboy type, strong and silent.
...沙漠风暴行动[海湾战争]
...Operation Desert Storm.
詹娜仪表盘上发现的子弹
The bullet from the dashboard of Jenna's car
与在他家发现的来♥复♥枪♥型号♥匹配
matches the rifle we found in his place.
我曾身处你想象不到的地狱
I has been in worse kinds of hell than you can even imagine.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是名出色的军人 良好的计划者
I'm a good soldier, I'm a good planner,
我很谨慎
I'm careful.
我想好了所有的事
I got the whole thing worked out--
方位 射击线路 瞄准哪里 谁是目标
location, line of fire, target, objective.
我知道瓶子就在车里 我想要那个瓶子
I knew the bottle was in that car, and I wanted it,
我愿意杀掉一个女孩得到瓶子
and I was willing to kill a girl to get it.
她可不是个女孩
She wasn't a girl.
因为我不会对女性下手
Cause I would never kill a girl.
没错
That's right.
所以我知道他是男的...
Meaning, I knew it was a boy...
这个男的死不足惜
the kind of boy that deserved to be killed.
是你说的 不是我
You said it, not me.
你伤了她 她撞上了栏杆
You wing her, she crashes,
她下车逃跑
she runs away.
如果是为了瓶子
If this was really about the soda bottle,
我完全不用去追她
I wouldn't have bothered chasing her--
所以瓶子就是给我的报酬
meaning the bottle was payment.
整件事就是为了杀掉杰森 为什么
The whole point was to kill Jason. Why?
我即是你
I'm you.
我和她没有私人恩怨
I bear no personal grudge.
她活在不同的世界
She lives in a different world.
这和我毫无关系
It's nothing to do with me.
我不是个抢劫犯 我是名军人
I'm not a robber, I'm a soldier.
我是个刺客
I'm an assassin.
有人雇你杀掉詹娜·罗斯
You were hired to kill Jenna Rose.
我建议你请一名律师
I suggest you contact a lawyer.
为什么
Why?
律师会建议你
A lawyer will advise you
向我们坦白 是谁雇你杀她
to tell us who it was that hired you to kill her--
这样你也许不用被判死刑
possibly avoid execution.
是他吗
Was it him?
不是
No.
不是
No.
搞什么
What?
那会是谁呢
Who is it, then?
你是詹娜·罗斯 谁想让你死呢
You're Jenna Rose. Who wants you dead?
我是詹娜·罗斯
I'm Jenna Rose.
是他想让我死
He wants me dead.
我是欲求不满的妻子 暗藏心中的狂野
I'm a sex-starved wife with a half-hidden wild side
而我名校毕业的丈夫
and an Ivy League husband
早就看穿了我的内心
who's smart enough to see the truth about me.
就是他 对吧
That's him, isn't it?
大声地说出来
You have to say it out loud.
就是这个人雇我杀害詹娜·罗斯
That's the man who hired me to kill Jenna Rose.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利·韩 你因谋杀杰森·罗斯被捕
Henry Han, you're under arrest for the murder of Jason Rose.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
将会成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请一名律师
You have a right to hire an attorney.
如果你无法负担此费用
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭将为你指派一位律师
one will be provided for you.
你明白以上这些权利了吗
Do you understand the rights I have read to you?
明白
Yes.
你做了假证
You perjured yourself.
我看到的就是那样
I called it how I saw it.
如果你开始染上他的恶习
You won't have a very long career
你干不了多久就得走
if you start adopting his values.
他绳之以法的恶徒比谁都多
He catches more bad guys than anyone.
这非常了不起
Now, that's a high calling.
巴克斯卓让你在发誓的情况下做假证
Backstrom got you to perjure yourself under oath.
他带坏了你
He made you a bad guy.
警探 当好人不代表要墨守成规
Being good isn't about following the rules, detective.
因为我 大家还在这里谈笑风生
We're all still here because of me.
因为我 大家抓住了凶手
We pulled a murderer off the street because of me,
以前的老案子
and all our old cases
全都不需要重新审过了
are back on the books again because of me.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表