剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
That's the closest thing he gets to happy.
伦诺克斯案警方束手无策
调查员们担心时间所剩无几
要问多久
How long will this take?
我是一个反♥社♥会♥儿童强♥奸♥犯
I'm a sociopathic child rapist
我将魔爪伸向孤独的女孩们
who preys on lonely girls.
不 我知道你是个怪物
No, I get it. You're a freak.
没错 你是个变♥态♥
Yeah, sure, you're a perv.
但为什么非要是异瞳色呢
But what's with the different-colored eyes?
太罕见了 对不对
I mean, that's pretty rare, right?
要想找到这样的受害者可难多了
Makes it a hell of a lot harder to find your victims.
我交个非法纹身的罚款走人行不行
Can't I just pay a fine for tattooing those girls?
并不一定跟诡异的母子恋
It doesn't have to do with some creepy,
有什么关系 是不是
Mother/son stuff, does it?
虹膜异色症的继母给小韦斯利来了次亲密接触
Stepmom with different-colored eyes gave little Wesley a bath?
我管呢 让狱里的精神医生来给你分♥析♥好了
Hell, I'll leave that one for the prison psychiatrists.
我想回家
I'd like to go home.
我能拘留你72小时
I have you for a 72-hour hold.
我打算每分每秒都缠着你
I plan on us spending every minute of that together.
残忍♥又独特的惩罚
Cruel and unusual punishment.
你相信一见钟情吗
Do you believe in love at first sight?
我信
Yes.
是嘛
Yeah.
只不过那不是爱 是不是
Except it's not love, is it?
你根本不知道如何去爱
You don't know how to love.
除了你自己 你从没爱过任何东西
You've never loved anything more than yourself.
你不会娶妻 也不会生子
You'll never have a wife, never have a child.
看看你
Look at you.
谁才是边缘人
Who's the outcast?
谁才是变♥态♥
Who's the perv?
我们搜过你的住处
We searched your property.
问题在于
And problem is,
我们之前只是在找你用来关活人的地方
we were looking for places where you'd keep a live person.
你知道 就是排气道 通风井什么的
You know, a ventilation pipe or air shaft.
我们其实该找的是墓穴
We should've been looking for graves.
你看 如果塔利亚死了
You see, if Talia's dead,
我们花多长时间找到她都没关系
it doesn't matter how long it takes for us to find her.
但如果她还活着 就有关系了
But if she's alive, it matters.
她也许会活活憋死
She might be running out of air.
所以 如果你
So if you tell us
在塔利亚闷死之前说实话
where Talia is before she dies,
你顶多会落个绑♥架♥罪名 不会判死刑
you'll just be charged with kidnapping and you'll live.
但是 如果我们在你地盘上掘地三尺
But if we dig up your entire property --
我们也肯定会的 如果我们找到了她的尸体
and, oh, we will -- and we find her dead,
等着注射死刑吧
lethal injection.
就算她死了 也是你害的
If she dies, it's on you.
也许吧
Maybe so.
但正如你说的
Like you said...
我即是我 比你更邪恶
I'm me -- worse than you.
我谁也没爱过
I've never loved anybody.
也永不会去爱
I never will.
如果这世界上充斥着
While the world is filled with walking corpses
不知死活的行尸走肉
who don't even know they're dead,
再多死个丫头又何妨
well, what's one more little girl?
他不是真心的
He didn't mean it.
他只是在向路易斯施加压力
He was just putting intense pressure on Lewis.
我看还是组织搜救队去挖人吧
Well, I say we get a team out there to start digging.
没准能找到呢
We could get lucky.
用穿地雷达
Ground-piercing radar.
等等 他在干什么
Wait. What's he doing?
把什么东西圈出来
Circling something.
是狗窝
It's the dogs.
看 下面
Hey, look! Look.
这东西能推开
This moves.
需要断线钳
We need bolt cutters.
快
Come on!
找到塔利亚了 那是莱西吗
We've got Talia. Is that Lacy?
老天啊
Oh, dear god.
副队长
Lieutenant!
她们还活着
They're alive!
去找个梯子来
We're gonna need a ladder here.
敬爱的上帝 我们感谢您
Dear lord, we thank you for the safe return
让塔利亚·伦诺克斯平安归来
of Talia Lennox
回到爱她的母亲怀中
into the loving arms of her mother.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
我们还感谢您 让莱西·西登和她的孩子
And we thank you for the safe return of Lacy Siddon
回到您美丽而宽广的世间
and her child to your beautiful, wide world.
-阿门 -是啊 美丽
- Amen. - Beautiful, yes.
阿门
Amen.
感谢虔诚信众 和电视媒体的呼吁
Thanks to the power of prayer -- and television --
俄勒冈州波特兰市的善良市民
the people of Portland, Oregon,
对本教堂和本教会热心相助
opened their hearts to this church and to this congregation
将租期延长了一年之久
to the tune of one year's rent.
太好了
Ah, yeah.
赞美基♥督♥
Praise Jesus!
但还有一件事 我们要感谢上帝
But we have one more thing to be thankful for.
敬爱的主
Dear lord,
感谢您赐我们埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓
thank you for Everett Backstrom.
我们已经知道邪恶会隐藏在美丽外表之下
We all know that evil can cloak itself in beauty.
是啊 没错
Yes, it can.
但有的时候 善良...
But good can also confuse us...
也会与举止和外表相悖
in deportment and appearance.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表