剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Who are you?
我们的朋友遇到麻烦了 我得联♥系♥到她
Our friend is in trouble, and I need to reach her.
她说如果我没办法了就来找你
She told me to come find you if I had nowhere to turn,
你会帮我们这样无助的女孩
that you help girls like us.
拜托了
Please.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
你是那种脑子有病的妓♥女♥吗
Are you some kind of crazy hooker?
在我叫警♥察♥前放开我
You need to let go of my arm before I call the police.
他被我吓走时留下了这个
He left this when I freaked him out.
然后呢
And?
克拉马斯电子公♥司♥
Well, Klamath Electronics
是桑福德·艾因霍恩儿子棒球队的赞助商
sponsors Sanford Einhorn's son's baseball team,
球队名叫克拉马斯勇者队
The Klamath Braves.
棒球很无聊 但也不是犯罪
Baseball is boring, but it's not a crime.
艾因霍恩的律师事务所和
Einhorn's law firm acted several times
克拉马斯的执行长合作过好几次
for the Klamath C.E.O.,
所以帅帅的吉姆·克拉森和这群疯子有关系
so handsome Jim Klassen is linked to the crazies.
但是克拉森很有钱
But Klassen's rich.
他可能有十几个律师
he probably has dozens of lawyers
帮助他逃税
protecting his riches from the government.
我是格雷夫利
This is Gravely.
格雷夫利 我是阿尔蒙德
Gravely, it's Almond.
巴克斯卓说对了 有第二颗炸♥弹♥
Backstrom was right about a second bomb.
防爆犬在管道控制中心找到了炸♥弹♥
Bomb dogs found it at the pipeline control center.
波特兰警♥察♥局 防爆小组
我们得假设她会再次行动
We have to assume she'll strike again.
帮防爆小组收拾烂摊子
Saving the bomb squad's ass
让我们得以有时间和这个宝贝独处一小时
gives us an hour of alone time with this baby.
你确定那个白人疯女孩
You sure that crazy white girl
不会按下手♥机♥按键把我们一下都炸飞吗
can't just push a button on her phone and blow us all up?
不会
Nope.
这里将作为自♥由♥管道公♥司♥的中♥央♥控制中心
So, this is going to be the liberty nerve center,
他们可以从这里监控全部石油管道
from where they can monitor the entire pipeline.
他们计划远程修复第一次爆♥炸♥造成的损害
The plan was to remotely fix the damage from the first bomb,
但是如果要那样的话
but to do that,
他们得尽快完成这部分的建设
they needed to fast-track the completion of this place.
所以第一次爆♥炸♥使得第二个目标更有价值
So, the first bomb made the second target more valuable.
全部大型设备昨天已经到位
All the fancy equipment got rushed in yesterday.
如果发生爆♥炸♥ 项目就得倒♥退♥好多年呢
A bomb going off now would set the project back years.
还会有人员伤亡
That would kill people.
新信息 新信息
Text, text.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
爸
Dad.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
修养灵魂
Preparing our spirits.
脱下衣服 来试试
Strip down. Give it a try.
我没有灵魂
I don't have a spirit.
你交还给部落的那两个小孩是怎么回事
What's with the two kids you gave back to the tribe?
你把他们从库奇县拉过去的吗
You drag them all the way from Cooch?
反正他们跟爆♥炸♥犯无关
No connection to the bomber,
如果你因为这个生气的话
if that's what's got you turned red.
你拿他们和印第安人换什么
You traded them to the Indians for what?
别再跟我撒谎了
Stop lying to me.
你太...那词怎么说来着
You're being -- what's that word?
疑心病
Paranoid.
别帮倒忙了 尼德玛尔
Don't help, Niedermayer.
好吧
Yeah.
滚爸
Go to hell Dad.
他们被我抓了 我知道你会查这起案子
They were in my custody. I knew you'd be on the case.
我知道你跟罗卡有过节
I know you got a bad history with Rocha.
我帮助部落这一次
I help the tribe,
他们就答应撤销在平民监督委员会的投诉
they withdraw the complaint from Civilian Oversight.
我这么做是为了你 儿子
I did it for you, son.
把谎言变复杂
Making a lie more complicated
并不能让它听起来更像真的
doesn't make it sound more true.
如果我快死了
If I was dying,
你会再给我一次机会吗
would you give me another chance then?
不会
No.
真希望你...真的快死了
I wish you were -- dying.
但我没有 但是我有变老
Well, I'm not. But I am getting older.
我希望在我们之中有人死去之前 重修于好
I'd like to put things right before one of us dies.
估计先死掉的会是你
Which would probably be you.
你...看起来差不多了
You -- you look like you're almost there.
你以前撒谎更有水平
You used to be a better liar.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
没 长官 还没有
No, Sir. Not yet.
我有好几个
I got lots.
埃弗雷特是最小的
Everett's my youngest.
他们的老妈死得早
Their mother died on me
我只好又当爹又当妈
and forced me into becoming a real dad.
我跟其他孩子多少相处得都还行
I'm good with the others, give or take.
但是 我跟他怎么也不对付
But, uh, I could never reach that boy.
以前不行 现在依然不行
Couldn't then, can't now.
我觉得他不信任你
You know, I think you're asking him to trust you
是因为他对你的最早的记忆
when his earliest memory of your relationship
停留在他十岁时你用枪托打他的那次
is being pistol-whipped when he was 10.
我看见那伤疤了
I saw the scar.
对 我是打他了
Yes, I did that.
当时正在打盹 被吵醒
Woke up from a nap.
发现他正在摆弄我的左轮手♥枪♥
Surprised him messing with my service revolver.
他打开了我锁枪的箱子 你知道吗
He picked my lockbox. You understand?
这是我绝对不许破坏的规矩
My one unbreakable rule --
不准碰我的枪
don't touch my gun.
我发火了 我很愧疚那样做
Lost my temper, and I'm ashamed of that,
但是 你要知道
but, uh, I'll tell you one thing --
他从此再也不敢接近我的手♥枪♥了
he never went near my gun again.
当然 长官
No, sir.
他拥有了自己的手♥枪♥
He went and got one of his own.
跟地下泵站爆♥炸♥案中的炸♥弹♥
Same bomb as the one that blew up
完全一样
the underground pump station.
同样神奇的
Same magic
可穿越厚墙壁的引爆系统
get-through-thick-walls detonation system.
但是这次引爆装置完好无损
But with the detonator intact,
我计算出了无线控制范围
I was able to calculate the wireless range.
22米
22 meters.
安保级别是很高的
Security was on high alert.
那个萨宾不可能
There's no way that Sabine
本人过得了安检去引爆啊
could've gotten through to detonate this one.
22米的范围还在泵站内呢
22 meters is still inside the pump station.
但是泵站内部全都炸成了碎片
But everything inside the pump station is blown to bits.
不是萨宾本人去引爆的第一个炸♥弹♥
Sabine didn't push the detonator on the first bomb.
是他
He did.
他不是受害者 而是帮凶
He wasn't a victim. He was an accomplice.
那这次谁是她的帮凶
But who's her accomplice this time?
那个书呆子小鬼
The nerdy kid.
想跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥滚床单
Blowing up a control station is the number-one way
炸掉控制站就行了
to get a terrorist to sleep with you.
除非克拉森把他转移出城了
Except Klassen had him shipped out of town,
没有媒体能找到他
where no press could ever get to him.
克拉森呢
What about Klassen?
克拉森说他是从克拉马斯福尔斯市来的
Klassen said he was from Klamath Falls
-他的家庭也放弃了农场 -所以呢
- And his family gave up the farm. - So?
几年前 政♥府♥干了件蠢事
So, a while back, the government did something really dumb.
涉及鸟还是野牛...
Involving birds or bison or --
在2001年
In 2001.
为了保护一种濒危灭绝的鱼
To protect an endangered fish,
联邦政♥府♥接管了克拉马斯盆地
the federal government took over the Klamath Basin
不让任何人引水灌溉
and cut access to anyone using it for irrigation,
所以成百上千的农场干涸消失了
so hundreds of farms dried up and disappeared.
克拉森家与联邦政♥府♥发生争执
克拉马斯福尔斯 约翰·克拉森
Kamath Falls, John Klassen,
六百多亩地
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表