剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
-分会 -瑞恩·德斯特
- Semester. - Ryan Durst.
完成 剩下的我一个小时内搞定
Got it. I'll have the rest in an hour.
你要搞定什么
You'll have the rest of what?
感谢你的合作 瑞恩
Thank you for your cooperation, Ryan.
你可以走了
This meeting's over.
抱歉打扰你小憩了
Sorry to interrupt your nap.
我刚刚正在冥想
I was meditating.
你找到那个团伙了吗
Did you figure out the cluster?
我们现在柳暗花明了
Our dead end is now a living end.
这是艾玛·杰曼分会的人员名单
Here is the list of the members of Emma Germain's semester.
手段完全不合法 别跟格雷夫利邀功哦
Totally illegal, so no "Good job" for me from Gravely.
等一下 卵巢女士[慈善组织名]
Hold on a second, there, Madame Ovary.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
我相信信仰 你不相信吗
I believe in belief. Don't you?
我相信你应该过来
I believe you should come over here
让我相信地球上有天堂
and help me believe in heaven on earth.
见着你的老情人 爱火重燃了
Your old squeeze comes by, gets your juices fired up.
我可不做备胎
I'm not a substitute.
如果你不是备胎
But otherwise?
时机已经错过了
The moment's passed.
谁知道呢
We'll never know.
听着 我们要求知晓
Look, we demand to know
你们是如何搞到我们分会人员名单的
how you found out the members of our semester.
你早上过来时自己顺嘴说出来的
You blabbered everything when you were here this morning.
斯坦·帕克先生 青年牧师
Mr. Stan Park, youth pastor.
瑞恩八级了 永远都不会背叛教会
Ryan's level eight. He would never betray the church.
在座有谁和艾玛·杰曼发生过关系
Who here was sleeping with Emma Germain?
肯定不是我
It certainly wasn't me.
看你从头到脚打量我的方式
The way you're checking out my full Backstrom package,
你加入这个邪教是为了把自己扳直
you joined this cult to cure gayness.
我即是你 努力对艾玛的死无动于衷
I'm you, trying to show no emotion about Emma's death
让某人相信我很乐意看到她死
to prove to someone that I'm glad she's dead.
他这是干什么 我应该做点什么
What's he doing? What do I do?
别理这个无知的愚民
Share nothing with the unenlightened.
无视他就好
That's what you do.
是吗 老大娘
Can it, granny.
克雷格是对艾玛有意思
Craig had feelings for Emma,
但我们已经在分会作出处理了
but we dealt with them in the semester.
正因为这样克雷格才是我们的头号♥嫌犯
That makes Craig our prime suspect.
希拉里说得对
Hilary's right --
我们什么都不应该说
We shouldn't say anything.
小胖妞站出来为他辩护了
Oh, chubbo steps up to defend him.
为什么呢
Why?
原因很简单
Easy.
艾玛让你欲罢不能
Emma gets your juices all fired up,
而小胖妞是近水楼台的备胎
but chubbo here's the nearest substitute.
克雷格
Craig?
-你竟然和玛丽萨 -克雷格...
- You and Marissa? - Craig...
你应该在分会向大家坦白的
You should have brought that up in the semester!
这就解释了你面无表情的原因
That explains the stone face --
证明我不爱艾玛 我正跟小胖妞打得火热
Prove I have no love for Emma while I'm shagging chubbo.
这也太扯了 我面无表情根本不代表什么
It was a weird mistake. It didn't mean anything.
"太扯了"
"A weird mistake."
你高♥潮♥的时候喊出了艾玛的名字
You shouted out Emma's name instead of hers
而不是小胖妞的名字
while you were knocking on heaven's gate.
有人要逃了
We got a runner.
你这样跑开很像是你出于嫉妒杀了艾玛
Running makes it look like you killed emma out of jealousy.
克雷格叫她的名字是因为我们当时在她办公室
Craig only did that because we were in her office.
你俩在艾玛的办公室做♥爱♥
You had sex in Emma's office?
她办公室有长沙发
She has a couch.
还可以上锁
And a lock.
还有抽取式湿巾
And handi wipes.
那个女孩和她男朋友
Girl and her boyfriend
在艾玛的教会办公室幽会
have been meeting up in emma's office in the church
发生秘密性关系
for secret sexual liaisons.
他们之所以能进去
And they got in
是因为答应了保安他可以现场观摩
by promising the security guard that he could watch.
才不是
No!
你内心总是这么阴暗
Always to the dark place.
他们有秘密通道可以溜进去
The kid knows a secret way in.
莫托逮捕了大情圣没
Have Moto arrest Romeo.
以谋杀罪吗
For murder?
以非法入侵
Trespassing.
我可没听说他还有这条罪名
Okay, that's not really in the book.
这是我给他加的
Well, it's in the Backstrom book.
你得信我
You can trust me.
该死的
Damn it.
去吧
Go.
这里边含99%的咖♥啡♥因♥
This is like 99% caffeine,
这就是你失眠的原因
and you want to know why you can't sleep.
我开始怀疑你是根本不想睡着
I'm starting to think maybe you don't want to sleep.
一睡觉就做那些噩梦吗
These nightmares are really getting to you, aren't they?
用这个
Here.
这是荷兰产的特级马用镇静剂
It's a super-illegal horse tranquilizer from Holland.
睡得死死的 保证不做噩梦
Put you down where even nightmares can't get to you.
只需服下
Just take --
半粒
Half.
来电 来电 来电 来电
Call, call, call, call.
来电 来电 来电 来电
Call, call, call, call.
来电
Call --
喂
Yeah?
莫托把那小子抓了
Moto arrested the kid.
来接我们 带上那小子
Pick us up. Bring the kid.
这小子犯什么事了
So, what'd the kid do?
非法入侵 在教堂做♥爱♥ 还有谋杀
Trespassing, having sex in a church, and murder.
我喜欢你
I like you.
好吧 我一句也没听懂
Yeah, I didn't get none of that.
所以我在这
That's why I'm here.
他说如果这小子带你绕过警卫
He says if the kid gets you past the guards,
你就撤销非法入侵的指控
you'll drop the trespass charges.
-如何 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
但有一个问题
But there's a problem.
好在我很擅长解决问题
Good thing I'm a problem solver.
你有宗教信仰吗
Do you have a religion?
我圣诞节会去教堂做礼拜
I go to church on Christmas,
害怕的时候会祷告
I pray when I'm scared,
还很喜欢开拓者队
and I love the Blazers.
[波特兰著名NBA球队]
作为一个成熟的男人 够有信仰了吧
That's enough religion for a grown-ass man.
这么窄我进不去啊
I'm not fitting in there.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我的老天
Good god.
你穿越这层层障碍就是为了做♥爱♥吗
You really went through all this just to have sex?
还是跟姑娘做
And with a girl?
是啊
Yeah.
你真是朽木不可雕也
What's the matter with you?
你没听说车里 小巷 公园
You never heard of cars, alleys, parks,
花棚 娱乐室
garden sheds, rec rooms,
杂物间 帐篷 野营车 墓地
broom closets, teepee, campers, cemeteries,
阁楼 地下室 更衣室
attics, basements, locker rooms,
充气城♥堡♥ 都可以纵享欢愉吗
bouncy castle -- those are fun.
如果你是"快男" 电梯也行啊
Elevators, if you're quick,
我感觉应该很适合你
which I assume you would be.
欢迎醒来 副队长
Welcome back, Lieutenant.
我们刚刚协助了两名平民闯入私宅
We just helped two civilians break into private property,
所以一切都很顺利
so it's going great.
小船 瞭望台
...rowboats, gazebos...
我们到了
Here we are.
艾玛的办公室
Emma's office.
孩子 你知道你的所作所为
All right, kid, you know everything you're doing
都显得你可疑 对吧
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表