剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no.
他的东西我们都查过了
We've gone through all his stuff.
除非费奇是被一盒
Unless Fitch got himself killed
彩色羽毛杀死的 我们...
over a box of colored feathers, we're --
这是在现场直播吗
Is this still happening?
我刚拿到莫斯·布雷迪的毒性检测报告
Hey, I just got Moss Brady's tox results back.
他的五项标准检测都呈阴性
He tested negative for the standard five.
我预约了...这是在直播吗
I ordered... Is this live?
天啊 这是在搞什么
Oh, why, why, why?
我的天啊
Oh, Dear Lord.
好样的 副队长 简直太棒了
Okay, Lieutenant, I see -- oh, yeah!
我是波特兰警局的弗兰克·莫托警官
Officer Frank Moto, Portland Police Bureau.
快进去阻止他
Get in there and stop him.
不行 他叫我在外面等着
No, he told me to stay out here.
那是在他决定演出真人性♥爱♥秀之前
That's before he decided to put on a peepshow
这会让我们都被开除的
that's gonna get us all fired.
-现在快进去吧 -好的
- Now get in there! All right, okay.
不好意思 借过借过
Sorry, sorry, excuse me, sorry, excuse me, excuse me.
副队长 副队长
Lieutenant, Lieutenant!
现在不行 莫托
Not now, Moto.
我想您还不知道吧
Hey, hey, I don't think you understand
这可是在网上直播的
that this is streaming live on the Internet.
我才不管呢
I don't care!
知道啥叫完全停不下来了吧
See how that happens?
-我的天啊 -我的天 我的天啊
- Oh, my god. - Oh, my god, oh, my god.
帕克特正看着呢 阿尔蒙德警探正看着呢
Paquet is watching. Detective Almond is watching.
尼德玛尔也在看呢
Niedermayer is watching.
副队长
Lieutenant!
格雷夫利警探也在看哦
Detective Gravely is watching.
有没有搞错 继续啊
Aw, man! Come on!
接下来的36小时我会一直在这儿的哦
I'll be here for the next 36 hours.
副队长 撤退
Lieutenant, now!
散了吧 都散了吧
Hey, hey, okay, all right.
今天的艺术到此结束了
That's enough art for one day.
你们还是各回各家
You guys need to go home now and
看看小黄♥片♥ 或者其他啥美国特色也行
watch some porn or something else American.
好了 后退
Yeah, back up!
你精虫上脑了吗
Are you crazy?!
格雷夫利 别像个姜黄小傻帽一样
Gravely, don't be a ginger imbecile.
这和在审讯室里是一个道理
It's the same principle as the interrogation room.
大家都知道正在被录像
People know they're being recorded,
不过一会儿就忘了
but they soon forget.
那你也不至于
You should still know better
在凶案调查中跟嫌疑人亲热吧
than to make out with a suspect in a homicide investigation!
是她引诱我的
She started it.
-得了吧 -她对我投怀送抱是因为...
- Oh, come on. - She came on to me because...
我也不知道 也许是我比别的男人都
I don't know, I saw deeper into her artistic soul
更深刻地理解她的艺术之魂
than any other man ever had.
这听起来简直一点也不像是真的
That does not possibly seem like it could be true.
-天哪 -怎么啦
- Oh, my god. - What?
你俩之间还真有个共同点
There was a connection between you two.
你喜欢她
You like her.
不可能 放轻松 好吧
No. Don't -- relax, okay?
早就不是高中生了 好吧
This isn't junior high, okay?
我是不会去邀请
I'm not gonna ask the girl
无菌罩里的小女孩跳舞的
in the plastic bubble to the dance.
进一步的毒性检测出来了
Got the extended tox screens back.
莫斯·布雷迪的苯二氮卓[镇静剂]检测呈阳性
Moss Brady tested positive for benzodiazepine.
蒂莫西·费奇体内也找到了微量
Trace amounts also found in Timothy Fitch.
他们被下药了
They were drugged.
露西是无辜的 她不是嫌疑犯
Lucy was right. She's not a suspect.
副队长 我要问你个问题
Lieutenant, I'm going to ask you a question,
我要你好好想想 然后再回答我
and I need you to think long and hard before you respond.
在你把舌头伸进露西·哈姆斯的喉咙之前
Did you tell Lucy Harms that she was not a suspect
你说过她不是嫌疑犯了吗
before you stuck your tongue down her throat?
我可能说过
I probably did.
我肯定 我肯定说过的
Definitely -- I definitely did that.
如果是这样的话 严格地说
Well, in that case, technically,
他并没有在凶案调查中和嫌疑犯亲热过
he did not make out with a suspect in a homicide case.
-说得很对 -就算没有吧 他只是
- That's right. - No, he just made out
在一大堆人面前跟一个女人亲热而已
with a woman in front of a huge crowd of people
而他们都看得起劲呢
while they all watched.
你能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
露西·哈姆斯如此摄人心魄
Lucy Harms is utterly mesmerizing.
怎么可能不盯着她看
How can you not watch her?
是吗
Really?
怎么可能不盯着她看
How can you not watch her?
帕克特
Paquet!
拜托别把我的话告诉她
I'd appreciate it if we didn't repeat that.
把费奇去世当天任何涉及露西表演的资料
Get me all documents relating to Lucy's performance
全给我找出来
the day Fitch died.
-你不是说她不是嫌疑犯吗 -她不是
- I thought you said she wasn't a suspect. - She's not.
我们要看的是观众
We need to look at the audience --
安保录像 照片 门票收据
Uh, security cameras, photos, ticket receipts --
我要知道那天谁在现场观看表演
Anything that tells me who was there the day of that show.
马上去办 小矮人
You got it, Hobbit.
艺术家所抛出的问题
All questions asked by the artist
都由观众来解答
are answered by the audience.
你倒是一下变成艺术家了
Suddenly, you're an artist.
才不 我可是大♥师♥
No. I'm a master.
感谢你再次前来合作 安德森女士
Thanks for coming down again, Ms. Anderson.
不会耽搁您太久的
This will take about a minute.
把您的大衣给我吧 我帮您挂在外面
Can I have your coat? I'll just hang it outside.
好的 谢谢你
Sure. Thank you.
副队长
Lieutenant?
我们找到了新证据 想和您了解一下
We've got some new evidence I'd love to discuss with you.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
这证据和费奇前女友有关
It involves Fitch's ex-girlfriend.
露西·哈姆斯吗
Lucy Harms?
凶杀案当天的下午
She was performing at a gallery
她在艺术馆有演出
the afternoon before the murder.
我并不想过多纠结她的事
I try not to pay much attention to her.
费奇说他俩已经是过去了 都过去了
Fitch said it was past -- it was past.
这是艺术馆街对面一家银行的安保摄像头
This is footage from the bank security camera
拍下的画面
across the street from the gallery.
那是你 在她表演的时候
That's you, in your car,
坐在车里等待着
during her performance, waiting,
这张则是蒂莫西·费奇
and that is Timothy Fitch
演出后离开艺术馆的画面
coming out of the gallery afterwards.
他去看了她的表演
He went to go see her perform.
我即是你
I'm you.
我的未婚夫跑去看前女友
My fiance goes to see his ex-girlfriend,
而我去找他
and I go to see him.
我突然意识到
And I realize
他会永远深爱她
he will always be in love with her.
她比我强出不知道多少倍
She's everything that I'm not --
热情似火 性感迷人
Passionate and sensual,
无惧无畏 难以捉摸
daring, complicated.
而我不过是他的饭票而已
And I'm just a meal ticket.
他一直都在利用我
He's been using me.
最过分的并不是他不爱我
And the bad thing isn't that he doesn't love me back.
而是他在利用我的爱
It's that he exploits that love.
我付费点播了一部电影
I...rented a movie.
还叫了外卖♥♥
I ordered food.
我有不在场证明
I have an alibi.
你可以很轻易叫份外卖♥♥ 租部电影
You can easily order food and rent a movie
照样有时间朝他开三枪
and still have time to shoot a guy three times.
这还不都是分分钟的事
I mean, how long does it take?
砰 砰 砰
Bang, bang, bang!
一下就搞定了
Like a second.
大衣袖口检测出射击残留物
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表