剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Detectives, Mr. Taymor is awake.
没有可能是意外吗
There's no chance it was an accident?
没有
None.
你知不知道有谁会对你老婆
You know anyone that would do
下那样的毒手
something like that to your wife?
没有 瓦妮萨人很好 善良又慷慨
No. Vanessa was a wonderful, kind, generous woman.
大家都很喜欢她
Everyone loved her.
你老婆在试图劝阻各大慈善机构
Your wife was trying to organize various charities
拒绝唐纳德·桑普森的捐款
to reject donations from Donald Sampson.
这在她的社交圈里引起了不小的骚动
It was causing quite a fuss in her social circle.
我大学时就认识唐了
I've known Don since college.
只要不触及他的底线 他才不在意
He only cares about the bottom line,
压根不会在意一个女人不接受他的捐款
not a society lady refusing his money.
他们给我用的是特效药...
They're giving me a wonder drug...
...或者葡萄糖水[安慰剂]...or sugar water.
性状与试验药非常相似
但不含药物有效成份的对照试剂
老实说
To tell you the truth,
瓦妮萨不在了 我也无所谓了
I don't care with Vanessa gone.
那么你觉得有没有可能是
Well, listen, do you think
你老婆跟桑普森有外遇
your wife maybe was having an affair with Sampson
东窗事发了就发了个视频
and then released the video when everything went south?
不 不会 我老婆不会对我不忠的
No. No, my wife would never cheat on me.
可是你已经病了这么久
Well, you have been sick for a long time.
副队长
Lieutenant.
我抽血的时候
Do you want to look at your dream board
你要不要看看你的梦想板
while I take some blood?
不要 上面有太多瓦妮萨的照片
No. There's too many pictures of vanessa.
这是什么
What's this?
有人找一群小孩给你做的吗
Someone force a bunch of kids to make this for you?
泰莫先生做的
Mr. Taymor made it.
集中精力在积极的画面上
Focusing mental energy on positive images
有助于创造痊愈的奇迹
can create health miracles.
这么有钱
More money than God,
最后却只有实验药物
and all you get is experimental medicine
和劣质的艺术品陪着你
and a crappy art project.
这结局真煞风景
That's got to sting.
拜托 请一定抓到杀死瓦妮萨的凶手
Please, just find who killed my Vanessa.
就当是我的遗愿了
Think of it as a deathbed wish.
注意看这个黄色的包包
Hey. Feast your eyes on this yellow purse --
是思琳幻影系列 荔枝皮 特别美
Celine Phantom, pebbled leather, divine.
是死者丈夫在他们结婚十五周年
The victim's husband bought it for her
纪念日的时候送给她的
on their 15th anniversary.
她每次出门都背着
She never left home without it.
那就是他的问题了
That's his problem.
不 但是犯罪现场并没有找到这只包
No, but it wasn't recovered at the scene
她的车 家里都没有
or in her car or her home.
你是说凶手扔掉里面的东西
So, you're saying the killer dumped the contents
把包偷走了吗
and stole the purse?
换做我也会为了那个包去杀人
I would kill for that purse.
看来还有个疯狂的女人
Looks like some other crazy woman
已经先你一步得手了
already beat you to it.
准备搜查令去拜访一下我们的朋友们
Get warrants for all of our friends' homes --
那些麻将女魔头们
the mahjong monsters!
我要去买♥♥包包了
I'm going purse-shopping!
这是什么 今天是手工日吗
What's this, arts-and-crafts day?
这是梦想板
This is a dream board.
集中我的精力
Focusing my mental energy
在我想要的美好事物上
on the amazing things I want in my life
可以创造痊愈奇迹
can create health miracles.
我想让戴比医生知道
I want Dr. Deb to know
我是有多迫切的想要康复
how desperate I am to get better.
好吧
Well, all right.
你找到那个丑包了吗
Did you find that ugly purse?
没有 我跟阿尔蒙德警探
No. Me and Detective Almond --
我们搜遍了四间豪♥宅♥
we went through four mansions.
我都不知道人可以那么有钱
You know, I had no idea people could be so rich.
-他们就喜欢这种范儿 -是啊
- That's exactly how they like it. - Yeah.
副队长 我觉得香烟和酒瓶的照片
Uh, I don't know if pictures of cigars and liquor bottles
好像不能传达正确的信息吧
are gonna convey the right message, lieutenant.
那我应该在自己的梦想板上放什么
What am I supposed to put on my dream board?
有钱人的那一套 豪车 宠物长颈鹿
"Rich people" stuff -- nice cars, pet giraffes,
开拓者比赛的内场座位
courtside trail blazers seats,
碧昂斯 类似这些东西
Beyoncé, stuff like that.
副队长
Lieutenant...
这只是一块梦想板 我还没完成
It's a dream board. I'm not finished.
致瓦妮莎 15年光阴已逝 来日方长
致瓦妮莎 15年美好光阴已逝
"To vanessa, fifteen years gone,
来日方长
a hundred to go.
爱你的泰德"
Love, Tad."
我们在克里斯汀·凯利的家里找到了这个
We found this in the home of Cristin kelly.
为"丑爆了的黄包包"杀人的凶手
Ah, the "Ugly yellow purse" killer.
我的妻子
My...wife...
不大正常
has a...problem.
没错 杀朋友的肯定不正常
Yeah. Killing her friends.
她被诊断为患有盗窃癖
She's been diagnosed with kleptomania,
一种无法治愈的精神失常症
a mental disorder for which there is no cure.
锒铛入狱的一个好处
Well, the good thing about jail
就是可以很大程度上减少她盗窃的次数
is that will cut down on her stealing considerably.
除了这份克里斯汀的精神科医生
In addition to a sworn statement
出具的证词之外
from Cristin's psychiatrist,
我手里有数张为她偿还
I have receipts from hundreds of stores we've reimbursed
商店损失的收据
for stolen merchandise,
这些都能明确表明她的盗窃行为
establishing a clear pattern of theft.
这只被盗的手提包
This stolen purse
与我们亲爱的朋友瓦妮莎的不幸离世
and the tragic death of our dear friend Vanessa
完全纯属巧合
are purely coincidental,
而警官你 没有任何证据证实你的指控
and you, sir, have no evidence to prove otherwise.
无需我再多言了
I rest my case.
我不知道令尊为了给你弄个学历
I don't know what law school your daddy bought
买♥♥下了哪间法学院
In order to get you a degree,
不过你现在真的应该闭嘴
but you need to stop talking right now.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是一个笨蛋律师上了岁数的花瓶妻
I'm a moronic lawyer's aging trophy wife,
我获得自尊唯一的方法
and the only way I get self-esteem
就是成为波特兰的癌症慈善女王
is by being the charity cancer queen of Portland.
接着瓦妮莎出现了
Then Vanessa comes along.
她更漂亮 更有钱
She's prettier, she's richer,
而且 幸运的是
and luckily for her,
她的丈夫就快死于癌症了
her husband is actually dying of cancer.
她会夺去我癌症女王的地位
She's gonna take my place as the queen of cancer.
所以我一次又一次地碾过她的身体
So I run her over and over...
-不 不 -一次又一次
- No. No. - and over and over.
不 不是这样的
No, that is not what happened.
你杀了她
You killed her,
把这个东西从她冰冷的手上扯下来
and you ripped this out of her cold, dead hands
然后把它当做战利品带回家
and took it home as a trophy.
没错 我确实在场
Yes. I was there.
但是身处当场并不代表她有罪
Being somewhere is not a crime.
我和瓦妮莎在为一场癌症慈善筹款活动
Vanessa and I were reviewing the hotel facilities
检查酒店的设施
for an upcoming cancer event.
瓦妮莎自己停车 她都这么做
Vanessa self-parks. It's her thing.
我从前面出去 但我的司机却不在
I went out front, but my driver was not there.
你的司机
Your driver?
我听到 我听到急刹声 然后看到一辆车
I heard -- I heard screeches, and I saw a car,
一辆白色豪车飞驰而过
a-a white luxury coupe, drive away.
-我的天... -当我找到瓦妮莎时
- Oh, my... - When I found Vanessa,
她已经死了...
she was already dead, and...
我很慌乱
It was very upsetting!
而心理压力一大 我就会偷东西
And stress is what makes me steal,
所以我拿走了她的包
so I took the bag.
但我留下了所有重要的物证
But I left everything that was important --
手♥机♥ 钱包 还有其他所有的东西
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表