剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
你的本意是好的 莫托
You've got good intentions, Moto.
我说的不是什么本意
No, I'm not talking about my intentions,
我说的是我自己的行为
I'm talking about my actions, okay?
某天 你会在内心默默思索
Someday, you're gonna wonder to yourself
我是否值得信赖
if I'm somebody you can count on,
现在你知道我很可靠了
and now you know you can.
我们很高兴 警方终于抓到凶手了
We're so happy the police finally found the killer.
这简直是史上最吓人的事
I mean, it was the scariest thing.
《与焦虑症和平共处》
心理与生理性别不同的人
Gender-nonconforming people
有如此大的受害风险
face such an elevated risk of violence.
我们终于得到了一个结果
In this case, we actually get closure.
詹娜是回不来了
We won't get Jenna back,
但这事不会在他人身上重演了
but maybe this will not happen to somebody else.
谢谢你
Tha-a-a-ank you!
这东西太神了
My God, this thing's a charm!
感觉像某种黑魔法
It's like black magic!
问问我今晚运气有多好
Ask me how much I got lucky tonight.
问我问我快问我
Ask me, ask me.
你在这做什么呢 吸毒吗
What are you doing there? Cocaine?
别吵 我在冷静
Quiet. I'm doing serenity.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
巨龙浅吟
Dragon breathing.
你有没有打扮成女人过
Hey, do you ever dress up like a woman?
你冥想的时候居然会想
That's the thought you can't fight when you meditate,
我穿裙子的画面吗
me in a dress?
你扮作女孩是什么样子
What do you look like as a girl?
让我告诉你 亲爱的朋友
I tell you, my friend...
我是个大美人
I'm a real beauty--
颧骨高耸 高贵冷艳
all cheekbones and attitude.
你的身体做了一个意识拒绝执行的决定
The body makes a decision the conscious mind refuses.
我很高兴你抓住了杀害杰森的凶手
I'm really glad that you caught Jason's murderer.
他是个好小伙
He was a good guy.
也是个好女孩
And girl.
为了表达你的感激
You can show your gratitude
你卖♥♥那东西的时候要分我一份
by giving me my share of that thing when you sell it.
如果我不想卖♥♥呢
And what if I don't want to sell it?
我即是你
I'm you.
最终 我会对一切感到厌倦
Eventually, I get tired of everything and everybody
把它卖♥♥了赚钱
and sell it out for a profit.
你也得了这种病
You have the same disease.
大家都病得不轻
Everybody does.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表