剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
创建了一个租车账号♥
the day before the murder.
布里特妮·戈特曼在凌晨两点零五的时候登录
Brittany Gottman logged in at 2:05 A.M.
两点十五的时候 租车公♥司♥发送了确认邮件
At 2:15, a confirmation e-mail was sent from Flashcar,
两点二十的时候 她注销登录了
And at 2:20, she logged out.
你真是个任性的护士啊
You are a very naughty nurse.
检查完成了 穿衣服吧
You're done. You can get dressed now.
你的肝脏告诉我 你还没戒酒
Your liver tells me you haven't quit drinking,
你苍白的脸色告诉我你睡眠不足
your pallor tells me you aren't sleeping,
我的眼睛也告诉我
and I have seen with my very own eyes
你还没戒烟
that you haven't stopped smoking.
当你最后心脏衰竭 中风或者随便什么病
When you finally fall of a heart attack or stroke
让你一命呜呼的时候
or whatever inevitable malady takes you,
他们就会来找我说
they will turn to me and say,
"你怎么能说他可以工作呢"
"how could you find him fit to work?"
那就是你的事了
So it's about you.
你的世界观中最可怕的一点就是
The worst part about your world view
它可以传染给别人
is that it's contagious.
在你身边的人
Those of us around you
开始以你看我们的方式看待自己
begin to see ourselves as you see us.
你觉得我是糟糕的医生 我就是了
You think I'm a terrible doctor, I become a terrible doctor.
不 没那么糟 我还得走一万步
No, not so terrible. I got 10,000 steps, right?
脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
这仅仅是一个机器
It's merely a machine that counts
用来计算你身体的哪个零件完成了目标
what the machine part of you is achieving.
我身体还分零件
There's a machine part of me?
它测量运动量
It measures activity.
你喜欢运动
You like activity.
因为这可以帮助你避免反省
Because it allows you to avoid reflection.
正是这种反省带领我们走向真正最好的自己
It is reflection which leads us to our true best selves,
而不是运动
not activity.
所以 计步器阻止我
So, the pedometer is stopping me
走向真正最好的我
from reaching my true best self.
或许另一个医生会运气更好吧
Perhaps another doctor would have better luck.
我不想换医生
I don't want another doctor.
你加入了戒酒会
You joined a program?
我想等到我抛开怀疑
I didn't want to come see you
确认其实是你帮我成就了
until I could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
真正最好的自己时 再来见你
that you had, in fact, helped me become my true best self.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good for you.
谢谢你 查曼医生
Thank you, Dr. Chaman.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good for you. - Okay.
祝我们都好运
Good for both of us.
你必须带着那个计步器
You must wear the pedometer.
我会天天检查
I will check on it daily
看看你走了多少步
to see how many steps you have taken.
真棒
Fantastic.
你知道他们在戒酒会里会说什么吗
'Cause you know what they say in the program?
"一步一个脚印"
"One step at a time."
是"活在当下"
"One day at a time."
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
好好学英语吧 你个怪胎
Learn to speak English sometime, you freak.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表