剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你又来这套
One of those nights, huh?
最大的嫌犯竟然是个中国鬼魂
My best suspect is a Chinese ghost.
死者是个算命先生
The victim is a fortuneteller.
所有目击证人都是灵媒
All the witnesses are psychics.
我目光所及之处 都是骗子在骗人
Everywhere I look, it's scammers scamming.
我以前也干过两周灵媒
I was a psychic for two weeks.
你当灵媒 一点也不稀奇
Why does that not surprise me?
我♥干♥得还很好呢 其实道理很简单
Did pretty well, too. It's easy pickings.
人们问来问去就问两件事 爱情和金钱
People only ever ask about two things -- love or money.
你摸清楚他们更看重哪个以后
You figure out which means more to them.
就慢慢地把话题引导到那个方向
You advise them gently in that direction,
然后他们就把毕生积蓄都给你了
they'll give you their whole damn life savings.
那你为什么不干了呢
So why'd you quit?
我天生一副嬉皮笑脸的样子
I have a naturally mocking face,
但干这行必须一天到晚装真诚
and it started to give me a headache
实在是太让我头疼了
pretending that I was sincere all the time.
我应该把你这位行家带去唐人街的
I should bring you down to Chinatown with me as an expert.
你知道我不能去唐人街的
You know I can't go to Chinatown.
好吧 现在你该知道我不能去了吧
Oh, okay. Well, now you know I cannot go to Chinatown.
我貌似答应过一个凶狠的恶棍
I may or may not have promised to
要帮他弄来中国的传奇将军关羽
procure an ancient scroll written
亲笔创作的一卷古书
by the legendary Chinese general Guan Yu
他还预先支付了一大笔订金呢
for a scary mobster type who paid up front.
不过说实话 我还挺想念唐人街的
I tell you, though. I really miss Chinatown.
说到这儿...
Speaking of which...
你知道这家妓院吗
What do you know about this brothel?
我知道这家不是妓院
Uh...enough to know it's not a brothel.
上面写着"交桃花运"
It says "Get lucky."
上面写的是"交财运"
It says "Feel lucky."
这肯定是一家地下赌场
It's an underground gambling den
拿飞絮漫天的洗衣店当挡箭牌
behind a fluff-and-fold laundry.
地下室的赌场里都是一群傻缺
Down in the basement filled with suckers.
你可千万不要错过哦
You can't miss it.
妙极了
Fantastic.
洗钱店...
A money laundry...
大门还是红色的
with a red door.
不要碰那个按钮
Hey, don't touch that button.
不是红色大门
It's not a red door.
别让他触动任何机关 莫托
Leave no stone unturned, Moto.
每家赌场都会有它的标识
Every gambling den's got a symbol
告诉赌徒们赌场现在是安全的
lets the lowlifes know it's safe to come inside.
不许动
Don't move.
每个人都把手放在我看得见的地方
Everyone, hands where I can see them!
过来
Get over there!
大家都不要动 我们是警♥察♥
Everybody, don't move! It's the police!
多米尼克·陈 请出来
Dominic Chan, please identify yourself.
大家别紧张
Everyone, relax.
这是一场私人聚会
This is a private party.
你朋友挺多的呀
You got a lot of friends.
都别动 抽搐一下都不行
Nobody move, not even a twitch,
否则我身边的黑人傻大个
or the enormous black man and
和姜黄小矮子就要开枪了
the ginger dwarf will shoot.
你拿的是搜查令吗
Is that a warrant?
的确如此 而且授权搜查的范围很广呢
As a matter of fact, it is, and it covers everything --
壁纸 瓷砖 书本 还能裸体搜身
wallpaper, tiles, books, strip searches.
不 不能裸体搜身
Nope. No strip searches.
不裸体搜身 不过其他的都要查
No strip searches. Everything else, though.
给我叫一辆警用囚车过来
Somebody call a paddy wagon.
找个会普通话的人来宣读米兰达权利
And get me someone who can mirandize in mandarin.
犯罪嫌疑人保持沉默的权利
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我是联调局集团犯罪部的
Special Agent Jacob Cole
雅各布·科尔特工
with the FBI's Organized Crime Division.
你此次来访是因为我们
Has this visit got anything to do
捣毁了唐人街的一家非法赌场吗
with us busting an illegal gambling den in Chinatown?
我是来这儿协助娜迪亚的
I'm here as a favor to Nadia.
她致电向我询问多米尼克·陈的情况
She called me about Dominic Chan.
你打给了联调局
You called the FBI?
各行各业的专家我都认识
I have experts in many walks of life.
雅各布就是这一行的专家
Jacob applies on this walk.
多米尼克·陈只是小规模的经营者
Dominic Chan's a small-time operator,
与集团犯罪无关
no ties to organized crime.
他经营一家赌场一年了
He's been running a gambling ring for a year.
那家中国洗衣店就是他用来洗钱的
The Chinese laundry is how he scrubs his profits.
那你们怎么不逮捕他
So how come you never arrested him?
我们破坏了你们的长♥期♥卧底计划
We messed up one of your long-term undercover stings.
没错 但说实话原计划也没什么进展
Yes. But to be honest, it wasn't going anywhere.
但是 雅各布说如果我们以谋杀罪
No, Jacob says he'd be all right
逮捕多米尼克·陈 他就没事了
if we popped Dominic Chan for murder.
雅各布这么说的
Oh, Jacob said that?
好吧 我真是感谢你
Oh, well, thank goodness
你还跟联调局汇报我们的工作 娜迪亚
you're checking our work with the FBI, Nadia.
你真是太客气了
Oh, you're very welcome.
你在调查过程中
So, did the name Davis Gu
遇到过戴维斯·古这个名字吗
come up during your investigation?
是的 就是你们的谋杀案被害人
Yeah. Your murder victim.
他是已知的合伙人
He was definitely a known associate.
并且陈每周向他支付五千美金
He was a known associate who Chan was paying $5,000 a week.
这个我们不知道
We didn't know that.
我可以告诉你 陈的赌场
I can tell you that Chan's establishment
以不正当手段操纵盈利 极为卑劣
was heavily rigged for the house, even more than usual.
事实上没人能在他的赌场里赢钱
Virtually impossible for anyone to win.
如果戴维斯·古牵涉其中
If Gavis Gu was involved,
他很有可能正是因此事丧命
that's the sort of thing that can get a guy killed.
所以你承认认识戴维斯·古吗
So you admit to knowing Davis Gu?
当然认识
Of course.
他在你的赌场里赌过吗
Did he ever gamble at your establishment?
我没有什么赌场
I have no establishment.
只不过一群好友顺路过来玩玩而已
Merely some friends who drop by and play a friendly game.
你为什么付钱给戴维斯·古
Why'd you pay Davis Gu?
他是私人顾问 帮我解决各方面问题
He was a personal adviser on various matters.
没有他我会迷失方向
I will be lost without him.
他不是顾问
He wasn't an adviser.
他是雇佣骗子
He was a shill.
顺便说一下
Oh, and by the way,
这个是在我车子的挡风玻璃上发现的
found that on the windshield of our car.
一个孩子放上去的
A child put it there.
我是个神棍算命先生
I'm a fake fortuneteller.
我用发大财的谎话
I soften up the biggest suckers
融化了傻子们的心
with tales of big money luck.
然后我大量印刷这些传♥单♥
Then I plant this flyer,
把傻子们都送到我朋友的非法赌场里去
sending them to my friend's illegal gambling den.
你跟古是合伙人
You and Gu were partners.
你经营的就是个骗局
It's quite a scam you got going.
即使要给你的合伙人一万五
Successful, too, if you're writing
你还是能大赚一笔
15 grand in checks.
如果你是这么想的
If you believe that,
那你应该知道我是不会杀害我的合伙人的
then you'd also believe I'd be insane to kill him.
像你这样的中国黑帮要合伙人死
Chinese mob guy like this with a partner dead,
不是挖掉他的眼睛
there's no way there's not some guy with his eyes gouged out
就是用钢琴丝绞死他
hanging from piano wire.
你在暗指我是三合会成员吗
You are suggesting I'm Triad.
你太抬举我了 副队长
You give me too much credit, Lieutenant.
我只是一个平凡的人
I'm but a simple man.
平凡的人都需要律师来为他辩护
And simple men need their attorneys to speak for them.
我应该叫我的律师来 你说呢
I should call mine, don't you think?
这些是多米尼克·陈的赌场账簿吗
These are Dominic Chan's gambling ledgers?
-是的 -你是怎么看出来的
- Yes. - How can you tell?
我看这些都是中文啊
This looks like Chinese to me.
说真的 这些就是中文吧
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表