剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
and identified their I.P. addresses.
你是怎么将IP地址和使用者对应起来的
How do you connect an I.P. Address with a person?
你需要搞到几百个授权
You need a few hundred warrants.
继续
Next!
我还调查了詹娜那个"小闪闪"
I have also been tracking Jenna's "bling".
它在克劳馥女士死后
So, it was first auctioned in new york in 1978
于1978年在纽约被首次拍卖♥♥
after Ms. Crawford's death,
之后1992年又在迈阿密被拍卖♥♥
and then again in 1992, in Miami,
最终以两千万的高价被拍下
where the bids topped 20,000 grand.
为什么这个基佬圣杯会离开迈阿密海滩
Why would the gay holy grail leave Miami beach
来到一半人口都是异性恋的小镇
for a town that's 50% heterosapien?
很难通过合法途径流通
The legitimate auction trail is cold.
但有传言说
But the rumors say
今年它曾在波特兰黑市流通
it circulated the portland black market this year.
这个黑指的是美国黑人吗
Black, as in afro-american?
黑指的是非法销♥售♥赃物
Black, as in the illegal sales of stolen property.
布里克森兄弟拍卖♥♥会
下一件拍卖♥♥品
The next item up for auction --
九百纱支的儿童/婴儿棒球帽 涤棉面料
900-count kids/toddler baseball caps, cotton-poly blend.
起拍价为25美元
Let's begin the bidding at $25.
你要想待在这儿就安静点 管好你的手
If you're gonna stay, be quiet, keep your hands down.
那个银质汽水瓶假阳♥具♥很有可能
That silver soda phallus is the most likely
是杰森/詹娜被杀的原因
motive in Jason/Jenna's murder.
...此拍卖♥♥品终身保障
...this is a lifetime supply.
前排这位出价75美元
$75 now in the front row.
一次 两次...
Going once, going twice...
-两百美元 -两百美元
- $200. - $200.
别捣乱 我不想要什么该死的婴儿帽
Stop it. I don't want damn baby hats.
那个瓶子出现在黑市上
It was on the black market.
黑市上的东西 你无所不知
Anything that's on the black market, you know about.
婴儿帽我出三百美元
$300 for the baby hats.
-最后一排的先生出价三百美元 -好吧
- $300, gentleman in the last row. - All right!
现在是325美元
And now $325...
那个阳♥具♥是我抄底买♥♥来的
I got the soda for a steal.
我有个买♥♥家 是个老女皇
I had a buyer -- some old queen --
-但我把它给了杰森 -你竟然给他了
- But I gave it to Jason instead. - You gave it to him?
怎么 你爱上他了
What, are you in love with him?
爱 你还不知道我吗
In love? How long have you known me?
这是我应该知道的事
This qualifies as one of those things I deserve to know.
我是帮一个
I was doing a favor
位高权重 尚未出柜的朋友的忙
for a very high-powered, very closeted friend of mine
杰森被他...
who Jason was --
这里的动词是"插入"吧
Insert verb here.
本来这里的动词就是"插入"
Insert was the verb.
这样杰森拿到了瓶子
So Jason got the bottle,
我朋友也清净了 多好 皆大欢喜
my friend got silence -- bang -- everybody's happy.
这个老女皇会为达目的不惜杀人吗
This old queen, is he the type to kill to get what he wants?
我不知道
I don't know.
不如你告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me?
你已经和她聊过了
You already talked to her --
他就是詹娜的老情人 戴维·凯特灵
Jenna's old flame, David Kettering.
想知道所有信息得再给一百块
All that's gonna cost you another hundred.
-350美元 -350美元
- $350. - $350!
谢谢你 先生 已拍出
Thank you, sir! Oh. Sold.
186号♥买♥♥家拍得
Sold to buyer number 186!
詹娜被杀那天 我正在追
I was binge-watching the second season of "Homeland"
《国土安全》第二季
the day Jenna was killed.
但你也在等那个银质瓶子出现
But you were waiting for the silver bottle to show up,
不是吗
weren't you?
"别了 小闪闪 哭脸 笑脸"
"Bye-bye, bling. Sad face, happy face."
没错 我是打算买♥♥下它
Yeah, I was gonna buy it.
但我一直没有机会
I never had the chance.
登记在你名下的一把枪
There's a gun registered under your name
与杀死詹娜·罗斯的那把口径一致
that's the same caliber weapon that killed Jason Rose.
我从爱达荷来
I'm from Idaho.
那儿的所有人都打猎 穿裙子的男人也不例外
Everybody hunts -- even men in dresses.
我即是你
I'm you.
只要扣动扳机
One pull of the trigger,
那个瓶子就是我的了 不花分毫
that bottle is mine for free.
那样的话 我为什么在最开始的时候
Then why would I tell you she was coming over
要告诉你她要来
in the first place?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是你教詹娜·罗斯
You taught Jenna Rose
怎么像女孩一样穿裙子的 不是吗
how to wear dresses like a girl, didn't you?
她是我的门徒
She was my protege.
但你一点也不像个真正的女人
But you look nothing like an actual woman.
詹娜很美
Jenna was gorgeous.
青出于蓝而胜于蓝
The student surpassed the master.
对 因为那个有钱的日本律师婊
Yeah, 'cause this rich Japanese lawyer bitch
总带她去买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
took her shopping all the time.
你把杰森扳直了
You turned Jason straight!
不 是把她搞成女同了
Well, actually, into a lesbian.
詹娜和个女人有一腿
Jenna was having an affair with a woman.
所以呢
So?
把你抛弃在雨中
Left you out in the rain
-只剩你的破网眼袜和破胸罩 -闭嘴
- with your torn fishnets and your saggy bra... - Shut up!
...还有乱糟糟的波波头...
...an angry, hirsute buffalo bob...
-你怎么敢 -丑哭了 哪配得上...
- How dare you?! - ...too ugly to ever fit in...
你现在就闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
You shut up now! Shut up, shut up!
...不管你愿意花多少钱都没用
...no matter how much money you were willing to spend.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你因袭♥警♥被捕了
You're under arrest for assaulting a police officer.
莫托警官
Officer Moto?
是
Yes.
为了尽量降低食道水肿的可能
To minimize an esophageal edema,
我给你个抗皮质类固醇吸入器
I am giving you an anti-corticosteroid inhaler,
如果局长问起我有没有给你吸入器
which means if the Chief asks if I prescribed an inhaler --
我会说实话
I'll be telling the truth.
谢谢 戴比
Thanks, Deb.
我犯心脏病了吗
Did I have a heart attack?
我要死了吗
Am I gonna die?
胸口痛 心跳加速 感觉厄日来临
Chest pain, racing heart, a feeling of impending doom --
你患的是急性焦虑症
What you are experiencing is called a panic attack.
身体做了个决定
The body makes a decision.
正是
Exactly.
我拜托你 巴克斯卓 改变一下你的方式
I beg of you, Backstrom, change your ways, reform.
把你当时枪击
Start with telling the truth
维瑟的事实都讲出来
about what happened when you shot Visser.
你不能说这事
Hey. You can't talk about that.
这违反了患者隐私
That's violating patient confidentiality.
作为你的医生 我可以和你谈
I can talk about it to you as your doctor.
如果你去说清♥真♥♥相♥
If you go in and tell the truth just once,
你背负的压力会轻松很多
you will find a huge burden will be lifted.
我会丢了工作的
I'll lose my job.
不过是个工作
It's just a job.
来电 来电 来电
Call, call, call.
-来电 来电 -是监督委员会
- Call, call. - It's the Oversight Committee.
我今天可以给你开个假条
I can give you a pass for today
但你回家要认真考虑...
with the caveat that you go home and carefully consider --
不 不
No, no.
淤青能帮我赚点同情
The bruises might gain me some sympathy.
感谢你能过来
Thank you for coming in.
我知道你因公负伤
I understand that you were injured in the line of duty.
没事 我准备好了
I'm fine. I'm ready.
你想要知道什么
What do you want to know?
我们的调查结束了
Our investigation is closed.
什么
What?
我都没机会讲一下事情经过吗
I don't even get to explain my side of the story?
弗兰克·莫托警官
Officer Frank Moto
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表