剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
你就把你的一个姑娘扔给我
and you toss me one of your girls
好像她就像口香糖一样一文不值
like she's a piece of chewing gum.
现在 如果你不想以皮条客的名义被起诉
Now, if you don't want to get charged as a pimp,
你最好乖乖合作
you better cooperate.
我要所有你介绍给
I want a list of all the people
拉瑞萨·莫斯可维兹的客户名单
you've referred to Larissa Moscovitz.
我是助理地区检察官
I'm an Assistant District Attorney
现在正听着一起勒索恐吓
hearing blackmail threats.
那就滚开别听
So get out of here.
警探 拉瑞萨的事我很震惊 也很难过
Detective, I was shocked and saddened to hear about Larissa.
她是个好姑娘
She was a good person.
我希望你能抓到凶手
And I hope you find her killer,
但医患保密协定
But doctor-patient confidentiality
是我行医的原则底线
is the bedrock of my practice.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你说的那些什么膜的鬼话
The nonsense you told me about membranes --
我敢说你自认为只是自己凭空捏造的
I'm sure you think you simply pulled it out of the ether,
但是这个谎言告诉我
but that lie tells me
你受到了某些特定问题的困扰
you suffer from a specific range of issues.
那个谎言什么都说明不了 它就是句假话
That lie tells you nothing 'cause it was a lie.
你的人生非常缺爱
You've gone through life unloved,
所以你也爱不了别人
and thus unable to love.
你吹牛自己的床技无人能敌
You boast of your prowess as a lover.
那倒是真的
Well, that is true.
夸大性能力是基于与其他雄性竞争的
Boasting of sexual prowess is a statement of pure ego
一种纯粹的自负表现
based on competition with other males --
跟女性没有关系
nothing to do with women.
等等 不对
Wait, no.
-性刺♥激♥和其他生理途径...-我 好吧
-Sexual stimulation and other physical outlets... - I -- okay.
...吃 酗酒 吸毒
...eating, drinking, drugs --
都是你回避情感的应对机制
are your coping mechanisms to disconnect from your emotions.
欢愉但不露出弱点
Pleasure without vulnerability,
有趣但没有情感
fun without feeling.
对你来说 性♥爱♥不是一种联♥系♥的形式
For you, sex is not a form of connection.
反而是一种防御
Rather, it's a shield,
可能是因为你母亲遗弃了你
perhaps because you were abandoned by your mother
也可能是你父亲虐待过你...
or bullied by your father...
好了
Okay.
...或者是你被其他的家人拒绝了
...or rejected by the rest of your family.
相信我 你的问题的确存在
Believe me. Your issues are real.
霍尔-库珀小姐能帮助你
Ms. Hale-Cooper can help you.
我一辈子都没听过比这更扯淡的鬼话了
I never heard such a load of crap in all my life.
对啊 我什么都没听到
Yeah, I couldn't hear anything.
话筒有静电
There was static on the microphone.
我只希望弗列克有给出
I just wish that Fleck had offered up
拉瑞萨的客户名单
a list of Larissa's clients.
-他没有 -那得到什么好建议了吗
- Well, he didn't. - Get some good advice, though?
不关你的事 格雷夫利
None of your business, Gravely.
我只知道他手里有一大堆证据
All I know is he's sitting on a mountain of evidence.
去把你的好哥们儿凯恩斯
Go take your buddy Kines --
不 他不是我哥们儿 他是个混♥蛋♥
No, not my buddy. He is a jerk.
去把你的混♥蛋♥凯恩斯带到法庭
Go take your jerk Kines down to the courthouse.
给我搞张搜查令来 快
Get me a warrant -- now.
副队长
Ah, Lieutenant.
那位病理学家说拉瑞萨·莫斯可维兹
The pathologist says that Larissa Moscovitz
在死前不久有过自愿性行为
had consensual sex shortly before she died.
他们怎么知道是自愿的
How do they know it's consensual?
是这样 被迫的性行为会造成
Well, actually, forced sexual intercourse
轻度撕裂 在她们的...
results in micro tears in their --
好了 打住 打住
Oh, okay, okay, oh, oh.
而且有DNA 就是精♥液♥...
Anyway, there was DNA -- sperm...
我知道什么是DNA
I know what DNA is.
...显示她有过无保护性♥交♥
...indicating that she had unprotected sex,
说明是她的个人行为
which suggests that it was personal,
而不是工作需要
not in the line of duty.
这么说她有男朋友
She had a boyfriend.
我们没能发现她私生活的一丁点蛛丝马迹
We've been unable to uncover any kind of personal life at all.
检查过她的手♥机♥了吗
What about her cellphone?
她没有和谁有特别固定的通话
Well, she hasn't called anyone with enough regularity
所以很难说和谁有恋爱关系
to indicate a romantic relationship.
还有几个零星的电♥话♥是打给一些
And there are several sporadic phone calls
不确定是不是客户的男人的
to men who may or may not be clients.
让阿尔蒙德去确认一下他们的不在场证明
Have Almond check their alibis.
没问题 对了 弗列克那边怎么样
Yeah, of course. Hey, how did it go with Fleck?
有什么有用的信息吗
Did you get any information?
不多
Not much,
但我搞到了一个拉瑞萨同事的电♥话♥号♥码
but I did get the number of one of Larissa's colleagues.
妓♥女♥最爱分享这些狡诈的嫖♥客♥的信息
Hookers love sharing information about dodgy Johns.
人家不是妓♥女♥ 那些也不是嫖♥客♥
Not a hooker, not Johns.
没差
Close enough.
什么情况
What is happening?
-我有客人要来 -天呐 我妈吗
- I'm expecting a visitor. - God, my mother?
不是 不是你妈
No, not your mother.
她早就从良了
She's not a hooker anymore.
也许你根本就不该招♥妓♥到家里来
You know, maybe you shouldn't have hookers come to your home
你可是个警♥察♥
when you're a cop.
倒也不完全算是妓♥女♥
It's not exactly a hooker.
更像是 一个 性治疗师
It's, like, a... prosti-therapist.
工作 工作 工作 工作
Work. Work. Work. Work.
你开下门行吗
Could you get that?
行 行
Yeah, yeah. Ahh.
工作 工作
Work. Work.
什么事 我现在不太方便接电♥话♥
What? I can't talk right now.
我们追踪莫托的玫瑰到了市中心的一个花店
We traced Moto's roses to a flower shop downtown.
是吗 是谁送的
Yeah? Who sent them?
没有名字 但有一个电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, no name, but a phone number.
有话快说 别吊胃口
Don't keep me in suspense.
好 葛雷帕 纽曼 和基恩律所
Okay, Griepal, Newman, & Keane,
一家很有声望的律所 也在市中心
a high-powered law firm also downtown.
也许送花给受害者的
Well, perhaps the roses were sent to the victim
是个高富帅
by a fancy esquire?
你去和阿尔蒙德汇报吧
Uh, dump it off on Almond.
我有事先挂了
I got to go.
我得出去了
Well, I'm gonna head out.
祝你的幼儿园老师性幻想游戏玩得愉快
Have fun with your, uh, kindergarten-teacher fantasy.
你好 我是桑迪·霍尔-库珀
Hi, I'm Sandy Hale-Cooper.
这对我还挺新鲜的
This is a new one on me.
对我也是
And on me.
我猜猜啊
Oh, let me guess.
我和你想象的有点不一样吧
I'm a little different than you imagined.
是 一点点
Yeah, just a little.
你知道吗 我不是来满足你的幻想的
You know, I'm not here to indulge your fantasies.
是吗
Yeah?
那我凭什么付你两百块
Why would I pay you 200 bucks?
我来是因为弗列克医生的推荐
Well, am I here as a Dr. Fleck referral
或者说我是拉瑞萨谋杀案的知情人
or a source of information on Larissa's murder?
拉瑞萨谋杀案的知情人
Information for Larissa's murder.
你跟她很熟吗
You knew her well?
算熟吧
A little.
你知道有谁想要伤害她的吗
You know of anyone who wanted to harm her?
她的那些嫖♥客♥们
Her Johns?
我们不称他们为嫖♥客♥
We don't call them "Johns."
好吧 嫖♥客♥ 客户 饥渴汉
Okay, Johns, clients, horny guys.
性治疗和卖♥♥淫的区别在于它们的目的不同
Sex therapy is different than prostitution in its intent.
妓♥女♥就像是零售商店 希望你再次惠顾
A hooker's like a retail store who hopes that you come back.
而我们这些代理呢
Surrogates, on the other hand --
能让一个人放下过去向前走
we enable a person to move on with their life,
像一个正常人一样健康生活
to function in a healthy manner.
我们是治愈者
We're healers.
弗列克医生提到
Dr. Fleck mentioned
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表