剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
不躺在铺满碎玻璃的床上
guy who can't have sex
就不能做♥爱♥的男人
unless he's lying on a bed of broken glass.
这些都是病人 好吧
People are messed up, man.
"梅兰妮患有迷恋坏男孩症"
"Melanie suffers from hybristophilia."
那是什么意思
What's that?
"坏男孩控" 喜欢罪犯吗
"Bristophil--" Love of criminals?
说是"她只喜欢和
It says, "She enjoys sex
"具有暴♥力♥伤害 欺诈 撒谎
"only with men who have committed acts of outrage,
盗窃和攻击行为的男人上♥床♥"
cheating, lying, theft, and assault."
在法国 我们会说她喜欢马赛男人
In France, we'd say she likes men from Marseille.
对对
Oui, oui.
巴克斯卓在吗
Backstrom here?
不好意思打搅你自我癌化了
Sorry to interrupt you giving yourself cancer.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
谈什么
What about?
我们是异母兄弟 对吧
Look, we're half brothers, yeah?
所以我们真的是兄弟
So that makes us practically brothers.
很高兴你全想明白了
Glad you got that all figured out.
-那天治疗师女士来过以后 -天啊
- After the therapy lady came over the other day... - Oh, god.
-又来了 不是吧 -我看到...
- Here we go. Really? Okay. - I saw --
我看到那些关于你妈妈的东西
I saw how affected you were
对你影响很大
by the stuff regarding your mother,
所以我想帮你
and I wanted to help.
听我说
Listen.
我妈妈死于难产 好吧
My mother died in childbirth, okay?
她没有抛弃我
She didn't abandon me.
那不是她的错
It wasn't her fault.
即使有错 那也是我的错
If anything, it was my fault.
我是说 我也不能说那是我的错
I mean, I'm not saying that it's my fault.
我当时只是个婴儿
I was just an infant.
你一慌张就开始胡言乱语 别说了吧
You babble -- you babble when you're rattled, so just stop it.
我是来告诉你
I came here to tell you
你妈妈并不是死于难产
that your mother didn't die in childbirth.
怎么可能
How?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我外婆当时在那所医院上班
My mom's mom worked at the hospital at the time,
她说的可不是这样的
and she has a very different story.
等等
Wait a minute.
你跟你妈妈说这事儿了
You talked to your mom about this?
-对啊 -什么时候
- Yes. - When?
今天
Today.
然后她又跟她妈妈说了
She talked to her mom.
于是俄勒冈州的七大姑八大姨因为你
So you're single-handedly connecting families
全都被联♥系♥了一遍
all over Oregon.
玛丽·巴克斯卓是自杀的
Marie Backstrom killed herself
你出生之后没几个月 她就...
a few months after you were born, and...
用的是分配给你♥爸♥爸的左轮手♥枪♥
she used your father's service revolver.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得你有权知道
I just thought you should know.
你的代理说得没错
Your surrogate was right.
你是被遗弃的
You were abandoned.
你会怪我多管闲事吗
Are you mad at me for meddling?
不会
No.
因为我们是一家人
It's -- we're family.
只有家人才会这么做吧 相互关照
That's what family does. They meddle.
我说了我没事
I said it's fine.
你应该祭奠了
You should make that shrine.
弗列克不是凶手
Fleck isn't our guy.
-DNA不匹配吗 -无关紧要了
- DNA? - Doesn't matter.
他有很严密的不在场证明
He has an air-tight alibi.
拉瑞萨死时 他正在看电影
At the time of Larissa's death, he was watching a movie,
电影院的监控录像确认了这一点
and the security cameras at the cineplex -- they confirm it.
好吧
Okay.
但我们的莫托在约书亚·拉里默的病历里
But our man Moto found something interesting
找到了些有趣的东西
in Joshua Larimer's file.
拉瑞萨跟弗列克说她很担心
Larissa informed Fleck that she was worried
约书亚对她的依赖越来越严重
about Joshua's increasing dependence upon her,
然而约书亚却告诉莫托 他找到了一个新欢
but Joshua told Moto that he found a new girl
并且很高兴告别了拉瑞萨
and was happy that his time with Larissa was over.
所以拉瑞萨是说
So, Larissa was saying
轮椅男孩爱上了她
the wheelchair kid was in love with her.
性代理会给客户安排一定的服务次数
Sex surrogates allot a certain number of visits.
通常十二次已经是极限了
It's usually around 12 is the limit.
这给双方一个明确的终止日期
That gives both parties a definitive end date.
而他们超出了极限次数三次
They were three past their limit.
是她爱上了他
She was in love with him.
你认为是这样吗
You think so?
想想吧
Think about it.
我是无依无靠的性代理
I'm a friendless sex surrogate
我付出爱 却得不到任何回应
giving love and receiving none in return.
我生不如死
I have no life.
直到我遇到了这个快乐的男孩
Then I meet this happy kid.
他虽然双腿残疾 但他一点不丑
Sure, he's got bum legs, but he's not ugly.
我完全治好了他
And I've completely cured him.
突然间 我却成了那个需要治疗的人
All of a sudden, I'm the one who needs therapy.
约书亚·拉里默为甩掉
Joshua Larimer kills Larissa to
他的治疗师拉瑞萨而下的杀手吗
get free from his therapist?
谋杀的第一动机是什么 尼德玛尔
What's the number-one cause of homicide, Niedermayer?
仇恨吗
Hate?
-是爱 -爱
- Love. - Love.
就是爱
It's love.
发生在男人身上最坏的事
Worst thing that can happen to a guy.
他上半身肯定还是有力量
Well, he certainly has the upper-body strength
挥动铲子的 只是...
to swing a shovel, except...
是的
Yeah.
他是如何隐藏作案工具的呢
How would he stash the murder weapon?
正确
Exactly.
怎么了
What?
谁会给一个男孩擦屁♥股♥呢
Who takes care of a kid when they're in trouble?
他妈妈
His mother.
他的妈妈
His mother.
妈妈啊 总是让我搞不懂
Mothers. Mothers are confusing.
你永远不会抛弃你的儿子
You would never abandon your son.
不 宁愿我先死
No, I'd die first.
我即是你 一位母亲
I'm you, a mom.
我会不惜一切代价
I'd do whatever it takes.
你儿子的病历文件上
So, your son's clinical case file
说他求拉瑞萨再来见他一次
says that he was begging Larissa to see him again.
她是来看他了 但他没有求
Well, she did see him, but he wasn't begging.
他很有自信
He was confident.
她说他很压抑 很沮丧
She says he was depressed and despondent.
不是那样的
Well, that's not true.
那个病例是她写的 不是他
She wrote that case file, not him.
他们有十二个疗程 她帮了他
They had 12 sessions, and she helped him.
真的帮了他
She really did.
他很感激 但是...
He was grateful, but
她陷得太深了
she got too attached.
他比她更成熟
He outgrew her.
是她要求多加几个疗程的
She was the one asking for more sessions.
你为什么要在意是谁要求的
Why do you care who was asking for more?
因为事实就是如此
Because it's the truth.
她不想让他走
She wouldn't let him go.
她威胁到了他重归正常幸福生活的机会
She was threatening his chance at a normal, happy life.
我是约书亚
I'm Joshua.
我放开了
I'm over it.
我向前看了
I've moved on.
我现在很自信 但我还是很饥渴
I'm confident now, but I'm still horny.
男孩就是会被女孩所吸引
Like any boy for any girl,
我等了那么久 实在是太迫切了
only worse 'cause I've waited such a long time.
只要是个人我都要扑倒
I'll take whatever I can get.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表