剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
All right, everybody. Hey, we're done here.
塔利亚并没有被绑♥架♥
There's no kidnapping.
等等 难道就这么简单
Wait a second. Just like that?
联调局不管离家出走的事
FBI doesn't do runaways.
好了 收拾东西吧
All right, let's wrap it up.
这么说你的确打了塔利亚
And you admit to hitting Talia?
那你有没有杀她呢
Did you kill her?
把你的帽衫脱了
Take off your hoodie.
不想脱
I don't want to.
把那倒霉的帽衫脱了
Take off your damn hoodie.
不要不要
No! No! No!
-她的手♥机♥ 你们谁买♥♥的 -我买♥♥的
- Her cellphone bill -- you pay it or she does? - I do.
我要她的电♥话♥
I'd like to take it.
不要
No. No!
不要不要不要
No! No! No! No! No!
不 你不懂
No! No, you don't understand!
你不知道他会做出什么事来
You can't even comprehend what he can do!
听着 谁也不会伤害你的 宝贝
Listen, no one's gonna do anything, honey.
我不会允许
I won't let them.
不 你不明白
No! You don't understand.
你们通过我找到他 他就不会带我走了
If you find him through me, he'll never take me.
他会把我丢在这个平庸的世界
He'll leave me here in the normal world
跟平庸的人在一起 我在这儿没法活
with normal people, and I can't live here.
我要更好的生活
I deserve something better.
留在这里我会死的
I'm gonna die if I stay here.
阿尔蒙德警探 我觉得这不是好消息
Detective Almond, I don't think this is good news.
你好 埃里克
Hey, Eric.
你是来赶我走的吗
You here to evict me?
我没法继续支持你了 约翰
I can't afford to carry you, John.
我都不是你们教堂的成员
I'm not even a member of your church.
你应该去一次 他很厉害的
You should go. He's really good.
莫托
Moto.
好吧
Okay.
你都拖欠三个月了
You're three months in arrears.
现在这经济状况 大家都手头吃紧
People are having a tough time in this economy.
我也是其中之一
I'm one of them.
也许上帝是想以此向你传达信息 约翰
You know, maybe god's trying to tell you something, John.
什么信息 再找份工作 保住教堂
What? Get a second job? Keep my church alive?
那位跟我说你正在竭力拯救一个小女孩
That fella told me you're busy saving a girl's life.
也许上帝是想告诉你
Maybe god's trying to tell you you're doing
你现在做的正是他希望看到的事
exactly what he wants you to be doing.
希望你别见怪 哥们
No hard feelings, man.
驱逐警告
帕克特解开了安珀·莫罗的手♥机♥
Paquet cracked Amber Morrow's phone.
多亏了安珀的智能手♥机♥
Thanks to Amber's smartphone,
才让我查到了那些兜帽女爱的那个
I was able to discover the website of the hooded man
兜帽男的网站
that the hoodie girls love.
堕落之域
好诡异
That's creepy.
这还只是外观 要想进入
And that's the outside -- to get inside,
还需要里面一位堕落者的邀请
You need an invitation from one of the fallen.
安珀被邀请了吗
Was Amber invited?
没有 只有塔利亚被邀请了
No. Just Talia.
而塔利亚的邀请
And Talia got an invitation
是一个管自己叫"米纳斯"的堕落者发的
from a fallen boy who calls himself "Minus."
如果你知道咒语
I invite you to enter
我就邀请你来堕落之域
the realm of the fallen if you know the incantation.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the code?
试试老密♥码♥GIGBBIB
Try our old friend GIGBBIB.
"好的虽好 坏的更好"
"Good is good, but bad is better."
我要做噩梦了
I'm gonna have nightmares.
这就是米纳斯
This is Minus.
就是我们的那位性侵者
That's our predator.
真实生活中 他并非一个美少年
In real life, he's not a pretty boy.
有什么办法能追踪他现实中的所在地吗
Is there any way to trace his real-life whereabouts?
没有 他用的是匿名访问
No. He's using an anonymizer.
也许安珀打塔利亚是不想让她见米纳斯
Maybe Amber struck Talia to keep her from going to meet Minus.
安珀打塔利亚
Amber struck Talia
是因为塔利亚得到了邀请 而安珀没有
because Talia got invited and Amber didn't.
她是出于嫉妒
She was jealous.
总是试图寻找人们善良的一面
Always looking for the good in people
也许就是你的教堂行将就木的原因
is probably why your church is in the crapper.
我要你上网 假装自己是米纳斯
I want you to go online. Pretend to be Minus.
你要邀请安珀进入这个世界吗
You want to invite Amber in this world?
稍等
Hold on a second.
你要帕克特假装一个色狼假扮的少年
You want Paquet to pose as a pederast posing as a minor boy
去引诱一个未成年少女
to entrap a minor girl?
她只是在假扮 格雷夫利
She'll be posing, Gravely.
她又不会真的把谁关在地下室虐待致死
She won't actually be torturing someone to death in a basement.
安珀 你准备好堕落了吗
Amber, are you ready to fall?
是安珀
Hey, it's Amber.
她想和米纳斯见面
She wants to meet Minus in person.
我还想再见你
I want to see you again.
我们可以老地方见 拜托了 米纳斯
I can come to the same place. Please, Minus.
-答应 -等等 安珀以前见过米纳斯
- Say yes. - Wait. Amber's met with Minus before?
-怎么见的 -调查呗 答应她
- How? - Mm, let's find out. Say yes.
但我们不知道"老地方"是什么地方啊
But we don't know "The same place."
我们知道
We know the place.
就是塔利亚的手♥机♥失去信♥号♥♥的地方
It's where Talia's phone went off the grid.
-对 -跟安珀说一小时后见
- Yes. - Tell Amber one hour.
好 老地方 一小时后见
Yes. Same place. One hour.
太好了 我跟你一起去
Yes! All right, I'm coming with you.
不行 我需要一个更堕落点的人
Uh, no. I'm gonna need someone a little more fallen.
我知道你和这案子是怎么回事
You know, I know what it is with you and this case.
不只因为七年前那个女孩
It's not just the girl from seven years ago.
我妈妈跟我说过
My mom told me.
关于你哥哥们和夜魔的事
About your brothers and the bogeyman.
他们说夜魔会在你睡着时
They told you he was gonna come get you
把你捉走 对吧
when you fell asleep, didn't they?
我相信了他们
And I believed them.
你多少天没睡觉
How many days did you stay awake?
三天
For three days.
我精神错乱了 真的见到了夜魔
I went psychotic. I actually saw the bogeyman.
他们把我送到一个儿童精神病院待了六周
They put me in a kids' psych ward for six weeks.
米纳斯 我来了 谢谢你
Minus, I came. Thank you.
我准备好了 已经等不及了
I'm ready. I'm so ready.
你的权杖在哪
Where's your cane?
我不是以为是的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
那你是谁 米纳斯派你来的
Well, who are you? Did -- did minus send you?
不 他只是个叫小瓦的一般人
Nope. He's just a guy... named Val.
不
No.
不
No!
我即是你
I'm you.
一个无聊的厌世的小姑娘
I'm a bored, jaded girl living in a world
对凡世厌倦至极
that's boring her to death.
嗑药不能让我感到刺♥激♥
Drugs don't make it more exciting.
性♥爱♥也不能让我感到刺♥激♥
Sex doesn't make it more exciting.
唯一让我感到刺♥激♥的
The only thing that excites me
就是存在通往另一个世界的大门的说法
is the idea that there's a gate to another world,
一个更美好的世界 在那里
a better world where everything...
一切都没这么乏味
isn't so dull.
但塔利亚得到了去那的邀请 我没有
But then Talia gets invited there, not me.
邀请人还是个英俊眼大的小白脸
By the beautiful boy with the big eyes and the pale face.
所以我打了她 取代了她的位置
So I knock her down and take her place.
但那个小帅哥并不存在
But there is no beautiful boy.
不 不 我见过他 就在那
No. No, I saw him. I saw him right there.
不
No.
只是个像我这样的人
It was just a guy like me
骗了她 抓走了她
who fooled her and took her...
不
No.
我们说话的此刻
...and is raping, torturing,
他就在强♥奸♥ 虐待并杀害你的朋友
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表