剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
We believe in allowing our punks to find themselves
用实验和错误来发现真我
through trial and error in a safe environs.
我们得跟塔利亚的朋友们谈谈
We're gonna have to talk to Talia's friends.
尤其是那些无可救药还没脑子的
Especially the bad, stupid ones.
副楼在那边
Well, there's an annex through there
朋克们会逃开监管 聚集在那里
where the punkins gather free from scrutiny.
那是三不管地带
It's called the laissez-faire ground.
但是没有搜查令 我不能让你们过去
But I cannot let you in there without a warrant.
所以你们得在这等着
So you are gonna have to wait here.
我们会穿过那扇门
We're gonna go through that door.
门的另一边会有孩子在吸毒
There's gonna be kids with drugs on the other side,
因为你又蠢又懒
because you're too stupid and lazy
根本不配当学校的校长
to be a real principal of a real school.
如果你拒绝让我们过去
And if you refuse us permission,
我们会逮捕所有的学生
we'll arrest everyone of them.
看来你答应了
We'll take that as a "yes."
天呐 简直是坏孩子的天堂
Oh, my God. It's pervert heaven.
有谁认识塔利亚·伦诺克斯
Does anyone here know Talia Lennox?
不认识
Nope.
有人认识吗
Anyone?
不认识吗
No?
-懒得理你 -傻♥逼♥
- Not answering. - Loser.
没搞错吧
Really?
黑色兜帽
Black hoodies.
性骚扰啊
Bad touching.
波特兰警♥察♥
Portland Police.
那只是维生素 甚至不是我的
Those are just vitamins. They aren't even mine.
我们是不是该查一下你们的维生素
Should we check all of you for vitamins?
如果我们说认识塔利亚·伦诺克斯
If we tell you we know Talia Lennox,
你们会走吗
will you go away?
你们最好认识
That's gonna be your best chance.
塔利亚跑去她爸爸家了
Talia ran away to her dad's.
-她没有 -反正她是这么说的
- No, she didn't. - That's what she told us.
她有没有提过一个变♥态♥
Did she ever mention anything about a creepy guy?
只有克劳迪奥
I mean, only Claudio.
-克劳迪奥可变♥态♥了 -克劳迪奥是谁
- Yeah, Claudio's thick creepy. - Claudio who?
塔利亚跟克劳迪奥分手了
Talia broke up with Claudio,
他扬言要杀掉她
and he said he was gonna kill her.
-克劳迪奥多大 -大概十六吧
- How old is Claudio? - 16?
七年前 大变♥态♥克劳迪奥才九岁
Seven years ago, thick creepy Claudio was 9.
不是我们要找的人
Not our guy.
告诉我克劳迪奥姓什么
I'm gonna need Claudio's last name.
告诉我塔利亚的手♥机♥号♥码是多少
I'm gonna need Talia's phone number.
克劳迪奥·莫雷蒂
Claudio Moretti.
喂 站住
Hey! Come on!
格雷夫利 快去追上她们
Gravely, chase after them.
搞到塔利亚的手♥机♥号♥码
Get Talia's number.
去啊
Go.
让莫托和尼德玛尔去抓克劳迪奥·莫雷蒂
Moto and Niedermayer will go pick up Claudio Moretti,
他会告诉我们塔利亚的手♥机♥号♥的
and he will give us Talia's phone number.
把塔利亚的手♥机♥号♥码写下来
I need you to write down Talia's cellphone number.
随你便
Whatever.
看到了
Got it.
你最后一次见塔利亚是什么时候
When is the last time you saw Talia?
-周五晚上 -这孩子不符合你的推断
- Friday night. - Kid doesn't fit your theory.
帕克特和我负责追踪塔利亚的手♥机♥
Paquet and I'll work Talia's phone.
那我就盯着审讯吧
I'll watch the rest of this.
她是在那时跟你提分手的吗
Is that when she broke up with you?
是的 不对 是我甩的她
Yes. Well, okay, no. I broke up with her.
介意告诉我们发生什么了吗
Do you mind telling us what happened?
你们抓我来是因为那个吗
L-l-look, is that why I'm here?
我当时真的不知道塔利亚才十四岁
Because I honestly did not know that Talia was 14. Okay?
她说她十六岁 跟我一样大
Sh-she said she was 16, same as me.
她看起来像十六岁的人 对吧
She looks 16, right?
你跟塔利亚发生性关系了吗
Did you engage in coitus with Talia?
也许吧
M-maybe.
性关系就是指性♥交♥行为
Coitus is sexual intercourse.
就是将你的小♥弟♥弟♥放入...
That's when you put your penis inside --
-天哪... -懂了 没有 没有
- Oh, my. - Okay, no, no, no.
我跟塔利亚没有发生过性行为
I did not have sexual intercourse with Talia.
我没有跟任何人发生过性行为
I've...never had sexual intercourse with anyone.
你们要是有测试的话
I-if there's, like, a test for that,
我愿意参加 证明我是处♥男♥
I will gladly take it for proof.
她去准备我的测试了吗 还是...
Is she leaving to get the test, or...?
那么你是怎么发现塔利亚的真实年龄的
So, h-how did you find out Talia's real age?
我跟塔利亚是在网上认识的
Uh, I met Talia online.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你们互发色情短♥信♥
You sexted each other?
巴克斯卓认为诱拐莱西·西登的人
It's Backstrom's theory that Lacy Siddon's abductor
在网上追踪她
stalked her online.
但是我们见了面之后
But -- but then, we meet in person
我看到了她的活页夹
and I see her binder.
发现她才读八年级
It's eighth grade.
我爸说我可能一辈子
Like, my dad said I could
都背着性侵者的罪名
get branded for life a sex offender.
你提出分手时塔利亚是怎么做的
What did Talia do when you broke up?
她说她会在网上找一个比我好的人
Well, she said she'd find somebody better online.
比你好的人
Somebody better?
是啊 她说不会找像我这样枯燥无聊的
Yeah, she said not regular boring like me.
要找坏男人
Somebody bad.
她真的说了"坏男人"吗
So she actually said, "somebody bad"?
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
她说
She said,
"好的虽好 坏的更好"
"good is good, but bad is better."
塔利亚的手♥机♥刚过午夜就失去信♥号♥♥了
Okay, so Talia's phone went off the network just after midnight.
最后定位在哪儿
Last-known location?
铁轨下方的隧♥道♥
Tunnel under train tracks here.
她所有的呼出通话都是打给学校的朋友
And all her outgoing calls went to her school friends,
安珀 宝芬妮和哈柏
Amber, Bethany, and Harper.
还有那个男孩
Oh, and that boy --
塔利亚还给这些人发过短♥信♥
Talia also texted those people.
但是没有当事人的手♥机♥
But without the actual phone,
我没法访问短♥信♥内容
I cannot access the contents.
她没跟她父亲联♥系♥过吗
No communications with her father?
没有 一次都没有
No. None.
她的父亲和这个男孩跟案件毫无关系
The father and the boy have nothing to do with Talia's disappearance.
她是被一个痴迷于异色瞳孔的人给拐走的
She was abducted by a man obsessed with mismatched eyes.
相对于邮件和短♥信♥ 我的教子们上网更多
All my foster kids surf the web more than e-mail or texting.
她的手♥机♥记录显示
Well, her phone records indicate that
塔利亚曾大量使用网络
Talia used the internet extensively.
但是 像刚才说的
But, again,
没有手♥机♥就弄不清楚细节
no phone, no details.
他通过网络接近她
He got to her over the Internet.
我要找到塔利亚的手♥机♥
I'm gonna find Talia's phone.
尼德玛尔可以带一队人去隧♥道♥搜查
Niedermayer can take a team to search by the tunnel.
有人吗 有人吗 我收到了一封勒索信
Hello? Hello? I got a ransom note.
在我车子的雨刷下发现的
It was under my windshield wiper.
"塔利亚·伦诺克斯在我手上"
"I have Talia Lennox."
"手♥机♥支付五万美金到下面这个号♥码"
"$50,000 in m-payment to the number below"
"否则我会将她活活烧死"
"or I will burn her alive."
"让你永远都找不到她的尸体"
"You will never find her remains."
我们必须通知联调局
We have to call the FBI.
好啊 他们一接到我们的电♥话♥
Great. When you call the FBI,
就会把我们推到一边然后接手这件案子
they'll push us aside and take over this case.
绑♥架♥案在联调局的管辖权内
Kidnapping is the FBI's jurisdiction.
这封勒索信是伪造的
This note is bogus!
对不起 副队长 这是法律规定
I'm sorry, Lieutenant. It's the law.
我的教堂马上就要倒闭了
I'm gonna lose my church.
我欠了三个月的房♥租
I'm three months behind on my rent,
他们切断了我的电力供应
and they turned off my electricity.
上帝在预示你是个糟糕的牧师
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表