剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
这样吧
All right.
我带尼德玛尔以窝底身份去调查如何
What if I took Niedermayer in an under-covers capacity?
你是说"卧底"
You mean "undercover"?
我是这个意思吗
Is that what I mean?
不 不是
No, it's not.
他也许是直的
Look, he might be straight, okay?
他喜欢的可是诗歌♥和哲学
He just enjoys poetry and philosophy.
很多人开始是直的
Lots of guys might be straight --
直到遇上我
until they meet me.
这么着吧
Okay, tell you what.
我输了给你两百 赢了就不欠你的
Double or nothing on the $100 that I owe you --
你扳不弯德玛尔
You can't turn Niedermayer.
好吧
All right.
一言为定
Deal.
真的吗 喜欢诗歌♥和哲学
But really, poetry and philosophy?
我吃定他了
He's mine.
你的任务不是寻找爱情
Your task is not to seek for love but merely to seek
而是寻找你内心里阻挡爱情的
and find all the barriers within yourself
重重障碍
you've built against it.
你喜欢鲁米[诗人]
Oh, you like Rumi?
显然
Apparently,
鲁米接纳了生活带来的所有性的快♥感♥
Rumi was open to the full range of sensual delights life offers.
你在挑逗我吗
Are you hitting on me?
有效果吗
How am I doing?
鲁米 没想到啊
Rumi, that's original,
不过我觉得你更像
but I took you more
喜欢沃尔特·惠特曼那种风格的人
for a Walt Whitman kind of guy.
桃乐丝·帕克尔
Dorothy Parker?
我是直的 老兄
I'm heterosexual, buddy.
这是可以改变的
Yeah, well, that's a treatable condition.
我有个问题
I got a question for you.
你怎么看"贝拉"这个词
Does the word "Bella" mean anything to you?
在西班牙语里是"美丽"的意思
Yeah, spanish for "Beautiful."
你想让我叫你这个
That what you want me to call you?
不是
No.
阿尔蒙德说这个词
Almond mentioned it in reference
是巴克斯卓的某样东西
to something that belonged to Backstrom.
是迪哥斯提诺兄弟偷的
The D'agostino brothers stole it.
是 他小时候那兄弟俩老欺负他
Yeah, they picked on him a lot when he was a kid.
副队长有你真幸运
Well the lieutenant is lucky to have you.
你也能有此大幸
You could be, too.
这就是出现绿色火焰的
Here are the arson files
西雅图的纵火案文件
from the green flame's Seattle fires.
你觉得是同一个纵火犯干的吗
Do you think it's the same arsonist?
三次火灾
Three fires --
花棚 废弃的房♥子 倒闭的商店
garden shed, abandoned house, closed business.
他用了同种助燃剂 环烷酸盐和硼酸
He used the same accelerants -- naphthenate and boric acid.
很可能是
It could very well be
你抓到的那个内♥裤♥贼
that panty bandit you have in custody.
你从绿色火焰看出来的
Green flames tell you all this?
是的
Yes.
不过是不同的点火装置 我们的纵火犯
But a different ignition system, so our arsonist uses
用的是屋内插座引发的火灾
the electrical outlets in the house to start the fire.
西雅图纵火犯用的是更原始的
The Seattle arsonist uses a more
火把和牛奶壶的系统
primitive road-flare-and-milk-jug system.
点火装置的选择有意义吗
Is it significant, the ignition system?
从心理学角度讲
Psychologically speaking,
点火的方式并没有意义
the way a fire starts is not meaningful.
梅林达·诺伯格 那个火焰艺术家
Melinda Norburg, the fire artist,
用的是火炬和壶系统
uses a jug-and-flare system.
早上好 罗比
Bonjour, Robbie.
他是沃尔特·惠特曼 不过我叫他"贝拉"
This is Walt Whitman, but I call him "Bella."
格雷戈里告诉我
Gregory informs me
你是做森特汉诺生意的
you're in the market for a Cintre Hahnel.
我是 霍德斯戴勒先生
Yes, I am, Mr. Hodstetter.
不过我对赝品是很警惕的
But I am wary of knock-offs.
告诉你的贝拉朋友我从不贩卖♥♥赝品
Inform your Bella amici that I never deal in knock-offs.
你很谨慎 他也不卖♥♥
You are, and he doesn't.
这不是个好开头
That's not a good start.
盒子明显是山寨的
The box is obviously counterfeit.
好眼光
Oh, good eye.
不过我保证
But I assure you.
表是真的
Watch looks genuine.
天呐
Oh, my god!
别随便就把后盖打开
Don't just go popping the backs off of things!
齿轮是正品 运转情况呢
Original gears... and movement.
出厂序列号♥有效
It's a valid serial number.
这是干什么
What's this happening now?
我在检查烟熏损坏的痕迹
I'm seeing evidence of smoke damage.
这是块古董表
It's an old watch.
经历过各种大风大浪
It's lived an adventurous life.
你从哪儿搞到的
Where did you get this from?
我不是经常说吗
You know what I say --
经历过大风大浪才叫人生嘛
The only life worth living is an adventurous one.
-我说得对不 -对
- Am I right? - Yeah.
我可不是这个意思
That is not what I meant. Ow.
尼德玛尔
Niedermayer!
你是条子
Are you a cop?
你竟然带了个条子来
Did you bring a cop into my house?
怎么会 当然不是 罗比
No, of course not, Robbie.
如果我那样做
You know, if I did that,
我在这个镇子就混不下去了
my business would be finished in this town.
我将不得不搬到另一个城市重新来过
I'd have to move to another city and start over.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator,
我现在找到了我雇主失窃的手表
and I've just recovered my client's stolen watch.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
我感觉有点性奋 是不是有点不对劲
Is it wrong that I feel a little turned on right now?
我跟你一样 可惜他不搞基
Mm, you and me both, but he's not gay.
这个火焰女郎不是纵火犯
Fire lez is not our arsonist.
好吧
Okay.
我知道她不如一只死金丝雀可疑
I realize it's not as strong a lead as a dead canary,
但你不想进去看看
but don't you want to go in there
然后来你那套"我即是你
and do your whole... "I'm you.
"我是个纤细堕落的性感女郎
"I'm a crunchy, tatty, sexy lady
火是我性感火♥辣♥的源泉"
who gets all hot from fire."
别自取其辱了 格雷夫利
Don't embarrass yourself, Gravely.
愚蠢有时
The hours of folly are measured by the clock,
智慧无限
but of wisdom... no clock can measure.
-他说的什么玩意 -我怎么知道
- Okay, what the hell is he talking about? - I never know.
这是在昨天那场火灾中失窃的手表
This is the watch stolen in yesterday's fire.
我想既然它装在证据袋里
Okay, I'm assuming that because
那你肯定是通过合法渠道拿到的吧
that is in an evidence bag that you got it legally.
不 不是的
No, it does not.
我为了掩护瓦伦丁警方线人的身份
I had to steal it so as not to blow Valentine's cover
不得不把它偷走
as a paid police informant.
说到掩护和瓦伦丁
Speaking of blowing and of Valentine,
他有没有提到我欠他两百块之类的事
did he happen to mention anything about me owing him 200 bucks?
他没提
He did not.
这就证明
This is evidence
副队长对消防局41分队的猜测是正确的
that the lieutenant's theory about firehouse #41 is viable.
那也是不合规范的盗窃证据 不是纵火证据
Inadmissible evidence of theft, not of arson.
又有一起绿焰火灾
Another green fire is happening --
是多伊尔斯敦路上的汉堡屋
McMansion on Doylestown Road.
要逮捕谁吗
Am I gonna arrest someone?
有不法行为时再动手
Not unless we see a law being broken.
你这是讽刺吗
Is that sarcasm?
衰弗雷特
Neverett!
又拿到搜查令了吗
Back with another warrant?
脱掉上衣
Take off your jackets.
拉开拉链 将口袋翻出来
Open them up. Empty them out.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表