剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你的朋友都知道你有个"秘密男友"吗
Your friends all know about your "Secret boyfriend"?
你以为是你吗
You think that's you?
那当然...
Well...
难道不是吗
It's not?
我知道你正在推进
I understand you're moving forward
跟谢尔顿的科研补助金数据库立合同的事情
with Sheldon's grant database.
我也是其中不可或缺的一部分
I was an intrinsic part of that.
谢尔顿没提到你啊
Sheldon didn't mention you.
他当然没有啦 这个抢功劳的小豆丁
Of course he didn't, that pint-sized little credit hog.
我们找的是资金提供人 不是合伙人
We're looking for a financier, not a partner.
我只想参与这个过程
I just want to be around the process.
但仍然是我说了算 对吗
But I'm still in charge, right?
-登月是美国宇航局的骗局吗 -当然不是
- Did NASA fake the moon landing? - No.
一年以前我也像你一样天真
See, that's what I thought until about a year ago.
我们会玩得很开心的
Oh, we're gonna have so much fun.
数据进到这里
So the data comes in here,
然后被分为三类
and then it's divided into three tables
我要把它们称为子程序1 子程序2 子程序3
that I'm calling X-sub-1, X-sub-2, X-sub-3.
很好很好
Good, good.
然后这半边 要进行数据规范化
And then over here, it's subjected to data normalization,
以免出现重复的数据域
so we don't end up with any duplicate data fields.
我知道了
I've got it.
补助金爹爹
Grant Daddy.
什么
What?
我们公♥司♥的名字啊
The name of our company:
补助金爹爹
Grant Daddy.
又性感又富含深意
I mean, it's sexy and sophisticated,
但又不会曲高和寡 这名字普通人也能懂
but still John Q. Lunchpail can wrap his arms around it.
你在哪啊
Where are you?
这个嘛... 我的律师建议我不要说
Oh, you know, my lawyers have advised me not to say,
但我应该很快就能重新被允许回国了
but I'm pretty sure I'll be allowed back in the country very soon.
税务真烦人 对吧
Taxes, am I right?
我们眼前有远比名字更重要的事情
Right now we have more important things to focus on
比如我们该怎么搭建这个库
than the name, like how are we going to build this.
金大城
Grant-opolis.
金棒棒
Grant-cano.
不 等等
No, wait.
金山银山补助山
The Grant Canyon.
感觉印在T恤上会很有哏
Oh, that's gonna look great on a T-shirt.
你们都穿什么号♥的衣服
Hey, what size do you guys wear?
他一点忙都帮不上 我不能直接挂他电♥话♥吗
This is not helpful. Can't I hang up on him?
谢尔顿 我得提醒你
Sheldon, I have to remind you
-喂喂 -是他在出资支持整个项目
- Hello? - He's funding the entire project.
他不应该被排除在外
He should remain included.
-有人在吗 -行吧
- Hello? - Fine.
金山银山补助山是个烂名字
The Grant Canyon is a terrible name.
听起来像补助金死后被埋葬的地方
It sounds like a place grants go to die.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
我是在让他参与啊
I'm including him.
你感觉如何
So, how are you feeling?
又胖又恶心
Fat and disgusting.
我是问有没有哪里不舒服 或疲倦感
I mean, are you having any discomfort, fatigue?
我基本就剩这两种感觉了
Yeah, that's all I have.
她的意思是她非常有怀胎八月感
I think what she's saying is she feels eight months pregnant.
八 八百 差不多吧
Eight. 800.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
提醒一下啊 医生
Just a reminder, Doc,
我不想知道是男孩还是女孩
I don't want to know if it's a boy or girl.
-我希望到时候有惊喜感 -等等
- I want it to be a surprise. - Wait, hold up.
如果我们都在这里
If we're all here,
那洗衣店与录影带出租店
who's looking after the Laundromat and the video store
还有其他生意 是谁在看着呢
and the, uh, other establishment?
地下赌场吗
Oh, the gambling room?
什么
Huh?
不用紧张 我上周刚在那里输了一百块
It's okay. I lost a hundred bucks there last week.
那你肯定能放心我们付得起医药费
Then you know we're good for the bill.
话题回到我这里来
Okay, uh, back to me.
肚子里的状况如何
Uh, how's everything looking in the oven?
宝宝看起来一切正常
Well, baby seems okay,
但我对你的血压有点担心
but I am concerned about your blood pressure.
你觉得是先兆子痫吗
Mm. You think it's preeclampsia?
小乔治 让医生回答
Georgie, let the doctor talk.
其实这的确是其中一种可能
Actually, that's a possibility.
我读了孕妇书 你读了吗
I read the book. Did you?
我打算先让你
I'd like to put you on
卧床休养一周然后再检查你情况
bed rest for a week and then recheck you.
真的有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
有
It is.
林克莱特博士 我对今天的课有点问题
Dr. Linkletter, I had a question about today's lecture.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
想必你就是谢尔顿吧
You must be Sheldon.
的确是
I am.
我被吩咐过别跟你说话
I was told not to talk to you.
为什么
Why not?
我被吩咐过不能告诉你
I was told not to tell you that.
你已经跟托比打过招呼啦
Ah, I see you've met Toby.
没有 他不愿意告诉我他的名字
I have not. He wouldn't tell me his name.
好小伙 有什么能帮忙的吗 谢尔顿
Good man. What can I help you with, Sheldon?
这是什么
What's all this?
看起来像是个可搜索的数据库的算法
It looks like algorithms for a searchable database.
随眼一看 任何东西
At a glance, anything can look like
都可能看起来像可搜索数据库的算法
an algorithm for a searchable database.
行吧 这是可搜索数据库的算法
Very well, it's an algorithm for a searchable database.
那是我的点子
That was my idea.
请你好好回想 那是我们的点子
If you'll recall, it was our idea.
你是在帮他给数据库编程吗
Are you programming a database for him?
-你回答吧 -是的
- Go ahead. - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你怎么敢偷我的科研补助金数据库点子
How dare you steal my grant database idea?
听好 这点子里有林克莱特博士的份
Look, Dr. Linkletter was part of the idea,
而他是大学的雇员
he's an employee of the university,
所以我们也完全有资格拥有这点子
and therefore we have a legitimate claim to it.
但我已经在制♥作♥了
But I'm already making one.
还找到了投资人在等着呢
I have an investor lined up and everything.
我们也很欢迎你加入我们的团队啊
Well, you're still more than welcome to join us,
我们大家可以一起搞这个项目
and we can all work on it together.
不要 这是我的点子 我要自己搞
No, this is my idea, and I'm doing it on my own.
那我们就看看谁能够先推出到市场上了
Well, then I guess we'll see who gets to market first.
看看就看看
I guess we will.
你已经开始编程了吗
Hmm. So, have you already started programming?
还没
No.
你有大型机用吗
Do you have access to a mainframe?
看情况了 我能用大学的大型机吗
That depends. Can I use the university's mainframe?
不能 那我们这方面还得再研究研究
No. Then we're still figuring it out.
了解
I see.
但我们已经取好名字了 你们呢
Well, we already have a name, do you?
还真取好了 我们打算叫博古通金
As a matter of fact, we do. We're calling it Granted.
-这可真是个好名字 -谢谢夸奖
- Ugh, that is such a good name. - Thank you.
你们的呢
And what's yours?
算了
Never mind.
看看你们的机器给我的内♥裤♥搞得
Look what your machine did to my underwear.
把它洗大了吗
Made 'em huge?
是染成粉色的了
It dyed 'em pink.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表