剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Yes, is this the Columbia summer science honors program?
太好了
Excellent.
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 你们很可能听说过我
My name is Sheldon Cooper, perhaps you've heard of me.
现在你听说过了
Well, now you have.
我最近刚刚了解到
Anyways, it's recently come to my attention
你们有可能是我职涯中重要的一环
that you could be an important step in my career advancement.
说个好消息 我愿意给你们机会
So, good news, I'm available.
对 我知道我错过了报名期限
Yes, I understand I've missed the deadline,
但我相信你们能给我个方便
but I'm sure you can make an exception.
我可是谢尔顿·库珀啊
But I'm Sheldon Cooper.
林克莱特博士与斯特吉斯博士
And apparently Doctors Linkletter and Sturgis were
居然早就知道我应该为我的申请
aware that I already should have been focusing
提前做准备
on my applications.
然后他们什么都没跟你提吗
And they didn't say anything to you?
其实有 但这样显得锅在我身上
Well, they did, but I don't come off well in that story.
谢利 这能有多糟啦
Shelly, how bad could it be?
你才11岁就开始读大学了
You started college when you were 11.
当我又小又可爱时 这很了不起
Well, it was impressive when I was little and cute.
但我现在是又老又可爱 今时不同往日了
But now that I'm old and cute, it's just not the same thing.
你只是长大了一点
Well, just 'cause you look older,
并不代表你就变得不那么特别了啊
doesn't mean you're any less special.
我懂了
Of course.
这都是你的错 -什么
It's your fault. - What?
从小你就一直说我很特别
Well, you've been saying I'm special my whole life,
所以我自动认为
so now I'm conditioned to expect the world
世界该为我开方便之门 而不是我得主动争取
to cater to me instead of taking initiative.
但你的确很特别啊 亲爱的
But you are special, sweetie.
无时无刻 停不下来了是吧
You just can't turn it off, can you?
给她换好尿布 已经睡下了
She's changed and napping.
你洗过手了吧
You washed your hands, right?
谢利 想来点土豆泥吗
Shelly, you want some mashed potatoes?
你看 你又来了
See, there you go again,
主动把土豆泥递给我
bringing the mashed potatoes to me
但其实应该是我主动去拿
when I should be going to the mashed potatoes.
行
Fine.
又在闹哪样
What's goin' on?
多年来的呵护令我自鸣得意
Years of coddling have made me complacent,
现在可能害我失去
and now it may cost me my chance
进入加州理工读研的机会
to get into grad school at Caltech.
打从你出生我就一直在说她
I've been sayin' that since you were born.
但你没做出任何行动阻止她吗
And yet you did nothing to stop her?
我可是一直就觉得你是个臭屁烂人
If it helps, I always thought you sucked.
米希
Missy.
我跟姥姥聊过了
I talked to Meemaw.
她说如果你要回去录影带出租店工作
She said if you come back to work at the video store,
可以带孩子去上班
you can bring the baby.
干嘛 你不是想要一份工作吗
What? I thought you wanted a job.
不是 我说的是我想要有一份职业
No, I said I wanted a career.
你已经在想着重返职场了吗
Oh, are you thinkin' about going back to work already?
对啊
Yeah.
的确是比我原先预期的早了一点
I mean, it's a little earlier than I thought,
但刚好有职缺 我就想去试试看
but an opportunity came up and I'm going for it.
看到没 主动性 她父母将她扫地出门
See? Initiative. Her parents kicked her out,
看看她现在的主动性
and look at that gumption.
所以你打算去投什么工作
So what job you goin' for?
7频道在找新的气象女郎
Channel 7's looking for a new weather girl.
原先那个说是去结婚所以离职
Oh, yeah, she said she quit because she was getting married.
但听说她是肚子被搞大了
Rumor is she got knocked up.
这很棒啊
Which is exciting.
周四面试
The interview's on Thursday.
什么
What?
你已经报名了吗
You already applied?
我还以为我们要慢慢谈呢
I thought we were gonna talk about it.
我们谈过了啊
We did talk about it.
我说了要寄旧影带过去 我就寄了啊
I said I was gonna send in a tape and then I sent it in.
那谁来看着丝丝
Who's gonna watch CeeCee?
我本来是指望她的家人们会帮忙
Well, I was hoping her family would help out.
那当然
Of course.
但是我有工作
I mean, I do work.
我也工作啊 乔治
I work, too, George.
我们都工作
We work.
他们说到点上了
They got a point.
什么点
Uh, is the point
你妈妈也是职场女性这点吗
that your mom is a working mother?
我是到孩子们大了之后才去工作的
Well, I didn't work when my kids were babies.
这是真的 她以前是家庭捧杀主妇
That's true, she was a stay-at-home coddler.
够了 你这样就有点烦人了
Okay, now you're being obnoxious.
没人想听你唧唧歪歪 傻♥逼♥
No one wants to hear you talk, ass face.
谢谢你协助我接地气 但尽量别用脏字
Thanks, I appreciate the help, but let's keep it clean.
屁精
Butt wad?
好多了
Better.
有点傻气
Well, that's a look.
现在是有点杀气
That's also a look.
我找不到适合面试穿的衣服
I can't find anything to wear for my interview.
来看看
Well, let's see.
这件不错啊
That's pretty cute.
"找不到"真实的意思是"穿不进"
"Can't find" was code for "can't fit into."
亲爱的 别太为难自己了
Don't be so hard on yourself, honey.
你刚生完孩子
You just had a baby.
我会记得告诉他们这件事的
I'll make sure to tell them that.
貌似大家都喜欢职场女性呢
Apparently everyone loves a working mother.
这句话也有另一层意思吗
Is that code for something?
有 你的家人都很差劲
Yeah, your family sucks.
听起来我错过了精彩的晚餐啦
Ooh, sounds like I missed a good dinner.
我想有一份职业就是个坏妈妈吗 -当然不是
Am I a bad mom because I want a career? - Hell no!
而且你是在教育你的女儿 她长大以后
And you're teachin' your daughter that she can grow up
也能做到养儿育女之外的事
to do something more than raise kids.
就是说嘛
Yeah!
你到时候就去电视台将这份工作拿下
And you're gonna go in there and you're gonna get this job.
就是说嘛
Yeah!
但不是穿着这套衣服
But not in that.
就是说嘛
Yeah.
我在等着呢 -等什么呢
I'm waitin'. - For what?
你那句"我早跟你说过了"
The "I told you so."
貌似我太宠谢尔顿 毁了他的人生
'Cause I coddled Sheldon and apparently ruined his life.
我才不会这么说
I'm not gonna say that.
虽然你的确是太宠他 而我也跟你说...
I mean, you did coddle him and I did tell ya--
好吧 我早跟你说过了
All right, I told you so.
真是谢谢你没落井下石啊
Thanks for not sayin' it.
哎呀 他懂个屁啊
Well, what does he know?
他就是个傻青少年
He's just a dumb teenager.
可能青少年怪爸妈是很稀松平常的事吧
I guess it is normal for teenagers to blame their parents for stuff.
谢尔顿跟其他人一样
Sheldon's normal.
真是令人惊讶
That's a shocker.
爽啊 他唯一跟普通人一样的地方就是怪妈妈
Great, the one normal thing he does is blame me.
总有一天 他的孩子也会怪罪他毁了他们人生
Someday his kids are gonna tell him he's ruinin' their lives.
你真这么认为吗
You think?
如果他有孩子 他们肯定会这样说
If he has 'em, they're gonna say it.
多半是不会有那一天了
So probably not.
老爸糗了吧
Joke's on him.
我还真有孩子
I did have kids.
不过我也糗了
And joke's on me.
孩子们天天怨我
They say it all the time.
早安
Good morning.
你这么早就出门了
Oh, you're out and about early.
是啊 今天有很多事
Yeah, got a lot going on today.
康妮要带我去购物 然后去发廊
Connie's taking me out shopping and then to the salon
为面试拾掇拾掇外表 -挺好啊
to get ready for my interview. - Nice.
今天你们母女俩独处吗
A little mommy-daughter day?
是父女俩独处 给
Daddy-daughter day. Here ya go.
我要上班呢
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表