剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
sending him here, and that turned out fine.
大概吧 但德国实在太远了
I suppose, but Germany is just so far away.
或许对他会有帮助呢
Well, maybe it'd be good for him.
就是... 增加点独♥立♥性 没人溺爱他
You know-- a little independence, nobody babying him.
干嘛 德国人都是铁血教育
What? Germans are a tough-love people.
去那里对他有那么重要吗
Is this trip really that important for him?
那里在做的弦理论研究
The string theory research they're doing
是在领域的最前沿
is at the forefront of the field.
这对谢尔顿是天大的好机会
This is a tremendous opportunity for Sheldon.
我们也不想他错过好机会
Well, we wouldn't want him to miss out.
那你真的愿意整个暑期都照看他吗
And you're okay with looking after him all summer?
-我不会在那里啊 -你不会吗
- Oh, I won't be there. - You won't?
不会 我要去加州的尼德尔斯市提交论文
Oh, no, I'll be presenting a paper in Needles, California.
如果你们是《花生漫画》的粉丝
If you're a Peanut's fan,
那里是史努比的哥哥史派克住的地方呢
that's where Snoopy's brother Spike lives.
等等 你的意思是说
Hold on, are you saying Sheldon would be
谢尔顿得自己一个人去德国吗
going to Germany by himself?
你们其中一人也可以陪他去啊
Well, one of you could go with him.
大学也会包我们过去陪读的支出吗
And the university would cover our expenses as well?
大学并不会包任何一点费用啊
The university isn't gonna pay for any of it.
行了 会议结束
Okay, meeting adjourned.
好的 如果有其他地方
Great. Well, let me know
我可以帮上忙 那就跟我说
if there's anything else I can, uh, help you with.
其实有一件事...
Actually there is. Um...
你能告诉谢尔顿他不能去的这个坏消息吗
Would you tell Sheldon that he's not going?
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都还好吧
Everything going okay?
很好
Yep.
有任何可疑的人出没吗
Anyone suspicious hanging around?
有个拿着球棒的疯老头
Just a crazy old man with a bat.
我只是想要确保你一切平安
I'm just trying to make sure that you're safe.
你真是有心了 但我能搞定啦
That's very sweet, but I-I can handle it.
你可以是吗
You can, huh?
那你想过这是里应外合的案子吗
You ever think this might have been an inside job?
比方说现在店里的这些傻子
Like, any one of these clowns here
有任何人有可能是昨晚窃贼的同伙吗
could have been part of the crew that ripped you off last night?
犯案后又坐回来店里把钱还给我吗
And now they're sitting here giving me my money back?
不是所有罪犯都是犯罪天才啊 康妮
Not all criminals are masterminds, Connie.
好了 行 你有什么计划
Okay, fine. What's your plan?
在我们追查到这帮男人
Until we track down the guys
或女人前
or girls--
我思想很先进的
I'm a-I'm a modern thinker--
我会在店里 起到威吓作用
I'll be around, acting as a deterrent...
与我手里的好兄弟一起
with my friend here.
小棒吗
Lil' Slugger.
是啊
Yeah.
它看起来小是因为我太雄壮威武
It only looks small 'cause I'm so big.
你手上的表看起来挺不错啊
Nice-looking watch you got there.
谢谢
Thanks.
新的吗
Is it new?
其实还真是
Actually, yeah.
有意思
Interesting.
你最近刚发财吗
You recently come into some money?
算吧 我叔叔刚过世不久
Kind of. My uncle just passed away.
无巧不成书啊
Oh. Well, ain't that a coincidence?
怎么死的
What from?
肺气肿
Emphysema.
他抽烟吗
He smoke?
抽的
Yeah.
那行吧
All right, then.
与其骚扰我们的顾客
Maybe instead of harassing the customers,
要不你就过去站在门边
why don't you go over and stand by that door
震慑宵小吧
and just look intimidating?
妥了 看好了
You got it. Watch this.
想要椅子吗
You want a chair?
那再好不过了
Chair would be good. Yeah.
我去拿我的充气椅垫
Let me go get my inflatable donut.
菊花长了点痔疮
Got a little fire in the valley.
下一班火车是什么时候
When is the next train?
"玩匪儿得捏死个猪哥"
Wann faährt der naächste Zug?
"玩匪儿得捏死个猪哥"
Wann faährt der naächste Zug?
这怎么会不是浪漫语言呢
How is this not a Romance language?
谢利
Shelly?
"按泰坦"
Uh, eintreten.
这是德语"进"的意思
That's German for "Enter."
说到这件事
Yeah, about that...
我们跟斯特吉斯博士好好聊了一番
Uh, we had a long talk with Dr. Sturgis.
他有跟你们说这个项目
Oh, did he tell you how great this program is
对我未来的职业生涯多有帮助吗
and what a boon it'll be to my career?
有
He did.
他也跟我们说了费用
He also told us how much it costs,
我们实在是无力承担
and it's more than we can handle.
我以后会还给你们 我很确定我以后
I'll pay you back. I'm sure I'll make plenty
当理论物理学家能挣很多钱
as a theoretical physicist.
我相信 但现在
I'm sure you will, but right now,
我们没那么多钱
we don't have the money.
你们有考虑过省点开销吗
Have you considered scrimping and saving?
比如说我们真需要吃早餐午餐和晚餐吗
I... Do we really need breakfast, lunch and dinner?
谢尔顿 我们家的税都是你核算的
Sheldon, you do our taxes.
我马上就要开始收费了
And I'm about to start charging for that.
谢利 很抱歉 但就是不行
Shelly, I'm sorry, but it's no.
嗟夫[德语]
Ach!
好吧 我承认
I'll admit it.
基努是挺帅的
Keanu's pretty cute.
你已经选了斯威兹
Hey, you called Swayze,
就不许乱改墙头
you stick with Swayze.
好吧 那我还是帕特里克·斯威兹的老婆
Fine, I'll be Mrs. Patrick Swayze.
哥们 丢东西了吗
Lose something, brah?
我是特别探员尤塔
Special Agent Utah.
你为什么想在杰夫牧师那度暑假
Why'd you want to spend the summer with Pastor Jeff?
我才不想 是我爸妈发现我偷交男朋友 他们慌了
I didn't. My parents found out I had a boyfriend and freaked.
快给我娓娓道来
Ooh, tell me everything.
好吧 他叫扎克
Okay, his name is Zach.
他有学习驾照 还有专用的电♥话♥号♥码
He has a learner's permit and his own phone line.
这么说他像个成熟的男人
So, like, a man?
没错
Exactly.
我有单车打气筒
I've got a bicycle pump if you want to
可以给你的椅垫打点气
top off your donut.
不用 其实已经有点太弹了
No, actually, I'm experiencing a little too much bounce.
我有发现
I found something.
-什么发现 -我想某个邻居家
- What you got? - I thought one of our neighbors
可能有装监控摄像
might have a security camera,
果然空手道教室的布鲁斯师♥父♥伸出了援手
and Sensei Bruce at the karate studio came through.
干得漂亮 小乔治
Oh, good job, Georgie.
你看到什么了
And what'd you see?
凌晨2点15分时 一辆敞篷小型皮卡
A pickup truck driving away from our back door
驶离我们的后门
2:15 in the morning.
这下逮着他了 或是她
Ooh, now we got him. Or her.
-你有看到车牌号♥吗 -没有
- Did you get a license plate? - No.
那车身颜色呢
How about the color?
录像带是黑白的
Well, the tape's in black and white.
不过 那辆车不是黑色也不是白色的
But it was not black and it was not white.
这么说逃逸车是某种颜色
So the getaway car is a color.
或是灰色的
Or grey.
虽然不算确凿证据
Okay. Not quite a smoking gun,
但至少我们知道了 罪犯开皮卡
but at least we know the perp drove a truck.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
各位 占用下你们一点时间
Could I have everybody's attention for just a minute?
在座有皮卡的人
Show of hands,
请举手
who here owns a truck?
我们住在皮卡大州德州也不能怪我啊
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表