剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
So there could be a database of,
可约女性的资料库
I don't know, available women?
约来干什么
Available for what?
我都憋了这么久 什么都行
At this point, anything.
也可以给科研补助金建一个
Ooh, there could be ones for scientific grants.
或者还是建我那个
Yeah, or my idea.
找补助金这个过程十分耗时
Finding grants is such a time-consuming process.
如果有集中式资料库
If there was a centralized database,
就能彻底改变科研的景象
it would change the research landscape entirely.
这应该很棒吧
Yeah, that's cool, I guess.
有很多补助金没人去申请
And many grants never get applied for
因为根本没人知道
because people don't know about them,
所以这对资助人和受款人都有好处
so this would be good for the grantor and the grantee.
我们不是该先干完这个吗
Well, shouldn't we finish this first?
如此高见不能再等
This idea is too big to wait.
我得走了 你能锁门吗
I got to go. Will you lock up?
我要偷走好多宝贝
I'm gonna steal so much stuff.
干嘛
What?
我错了 你尽管骂我吧
I was wrong, go ahead and yell at me.
这由不得你做主 几时骂人我自己说了算
It's not up to you. I decide when I'm gonna yell.
好吧 那你到底要不要骂
Okay, which way you leaning?
你脑子进水了吗 你居然跑去他的店里
What the hell is wrong with you? You went to his store?
店真是他的吗 因为你妈看起来才是话事人
Is it his? 'Cause your mom seems to be calling all the shots.
那是我爸的卡车吗
Is that my dad's truck?
曼蒂是不会跟她妈道歉的
Well, Mandy's not gonna apologize to her mom,
她妈也不会跟她道歉
and her mom's not gonna apologize to her,
所以我得想办法让她们和好
so I got to figure out some way to broker the peace.
或许我们可以邀请所有人来这共进晚餐
Maybe we could have everyone over here for dinner.
玛丽 这招几时有用过
Mary, when has that ever worked?
美食能治愈人心 乔治
Food is healing, George.
你最清楚才是啊
You should know.
-没礼貌 -干嘛 我只是轻松下气氛
- Hey. - What? I'm just lightening the mood.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你好 女儿
Oh, hi, sweetie.
好个屁 你来干嘛
Yeah, hi. What are you doing here?
曼蒂 你♥爸♥妈很想你
Mandy, your mom and dad miss you.
那他们就该找我谈
Then they should be talking to me.
你知道你妈有多固执
Well, you know how stubborn your mom can be.
太清楚了
Too well.
不过
But, uh...
也许不是只有她固执
maybe she's not the only one being stubborn.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我向你求助 你却把我踢出门
I came to you for help and you kicked me out.
大家都深呼吸冷静一下
Okay, how about we all take a breath.
-我可以去烤布朗尼蛋糕 -玛丽
- Ooh, I could make brownies. - Mary.
听着 这是我的人生
Look, this is my life.
如果你们想参与进来
If y'all want to be a part of it,
你们知道我在哪
you know where to find me.
是啊
Yeah.
别多事帮我
Oh, don't help me.
很高兴见到你 麦卡利斯特先生
Good to see you, Mr. McAllister.
别再跟着我了
Quit following me.
本来美食可以缓解下气氛的嘛
Food would have helped.
正如34页的图表显示
So, as you can see on the chart on page 34,
寻找补助金的耗时
the amount of time spent searching for grants
会减少80%
would be cut by 80%.
你明白这对科学界有什么益处吗
Do you see what this could do for the scientific community?
明白 我们可以向全球所有大学
Yes. We could charge an access fee
收取使用费
to every university on the planet,
然后我就能在巴哈马的游艇上度过退休生活
and I can retire on a yacht in the Bahamas.
你搞错重点了
You're missing the point.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对科学界很有用 我很喜欢
Uh, good for science. I love it.
我们下一步就是找法务办
So, our next step is we get legal involved
开始拟定合同
and start drawing up the contracts.
我们不该先建一个产品原型
Shouldn't we build a working prototype first
证明这可行吗
to prove it's viable?
你认为这可行吗
Well, do you think it's viable?
-是的 -对我来说这就够了
- I do. - Well, that's good enough for me.
我打给法务办
I'll call legal.
那我该做什么
Wait, what should I do?
给你一块钱
Here's a dollar.
我请你喝一杯巧克力饮料
Go get yourself a Yoo-hoo on me.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表