剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
威尔金斯老师
Mrs. Wilkins?
你真想让我们今天考试吗
Are you sure you want us to take this test today?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
毕竟
Well, you know,
你现在有那么多糟心事
with everything you're going through?
你的战术本
Okay, we got your playbook,
训练计划都在这了
we got your practice plan, and
您这位橄榄球教练准备好大展身手啦
you, sir, are ready to coach some kick-ass football.
谢了 乔治
Thanks, George.
我很感谢你为我做的这一切
I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
回来工作正是我需要的
Coming back to work was just what I needed.
我很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
威尔金斯教练
Coach Wilkins.
你到底跟米希·库珀说了什么鬼话
What the hell did you tell Missy Cooper?!
我出去回避一下
I'll give you some privacy.
这条过道摆的是最近的新片
Over in this aisle we've got your new releases.
这边是动作片和冒险片
Here are your action and adventures--
史泰龙 施瓦辛格
your Stallones, your Schwarzeneggers,
尚格·云顿等动作巨星
your Van Dammes,
当然还少不了一整排妹子爱看的言情片
and of course we have a whole row of chick flicks,
在电影业内被称为浪漫喜剧
known in the movie biz as rom-coms.
请勿进入
Do not enter?
-那里面有什么 -那间吗
- What's back there? - Oh, that?
就是个仓库 放了些杂物和倒带机器
That's just some storage and a bunch of machines
以防有些自私的懒鬼
that rewind the tapes when people are not kind
不倒带就还回来
and don't rewind.
很酷啊
Very cool.
如果你们需要招收银员
Hey, if you ever need any help behind the cash register,
我绝对宁愿在这里打工
I'd sure rather be working here
-也不想在餐厅站一整天 -不
- than being on my feet all day at the diner. - Mm, no.
你不想做这个的
No, you don't want to do that.
你是名出色的服务员
You're such a good waitress.
来这里就太埋没你的才华了
It'd be a waste of your talent.
小乔治
Hey, Georgie.
拉特利奇警官
Officer Rutledge.
恭喜你们扩张了商业帝国版图
Congratulations on your expanding business empire.
多谢夸奖 不敢当
Thank you. Very kind.
杰克你好啊
Hey there, Jake.
康妮
Hey, Connie.
我刚正跟你外孙说
I was just telling your grandson here
我很喜欢这个新店
how much I love the new place.
曼蒂 我带你看看儿童专区
Mandy, let me show you the kids section.
《兔八哥》《摩登原始人》《木偶奇遇记》一应俱全
Got all the Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Fraggle Rock.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么啊 就想着我们快有宝宝了
Nothing. Just figured we're having a kid,
应该熟悉下这类卡♥通♥
we should be familiar with the genre.
谢谢你来访
Well, thanks for dropping by.
我们需要重谈协议条款
We need to renegotiate our arrangement.
迟点就聊这个
Uh, and we will talk about that soon.
现在你先...
Meanwhile...
拿点扭扭糖 以示我们的诚意
Grab some Red Vines. Show of good faith.
杰克这人表面还真看不出来
You wouldn't think it about Jake, but...
其实他很喜欢看外国片
he just loves a foreign film.
别演了好吗
Just stop it, okay?
-我知道这是怎么一回事 -你知道
- I know what's going on here. - You do?
那个猥琐的条子 那趟墨西哥之行
That creepy cop, that trip to Mexico,
你胸罩里藏的现金
all that cash in your bra.
你们在贩毒
Y'all are selling drugs.
我们没贩毒
We're not selling drugs.
你意思是那小房♥间里没藏什么
So you're telling me there's nothing weird
见不得人的事
going on back there?
那我又没这么说
Oh, I didn't say that.
我们进去看看
Let's take a walk.
你要尽量保持开明的态度
Try and keep an open mind.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
看见没 不是毒品
See? Not drugs.
那美妙的音乐声说明
And that is the sound
庄家的胜率比赌客高22%
of a 22% house advantage.
这合法吗
Is it legal?
-当然 -不合法
- Yes. - No.
-算合法吧 -勉强算
- Kind of. - K... Kind of.
警♥察♥包庇你们 也分一杯羹
So, the police are in on it.
一点点吧
A little bit, yeah.
这是俗称的隐名合伙人
Silent partner, as they say.
我知道你一时很难接受
I know it's a lot.
这太酷了
It's amazing.
真的吗
It is?
我的小孩可以上私立学校了
My kid's going to private school.
你可以上私立学校了
You're going to private school!
好了各位队员 训练很棒
All right, everybody. Great practice.
大家围成一圈 屈膝跪下
Let's gather round, take a knee.
教练 交给你了
All right, Coach. They're all yours.
谢谢 乔治
Thank you, George.
瞧瞧你们
Look at you guys.
年轻 强壮
Young, strong,
怀揣着无数的希望和梦想
all your hopes and dreams in front of you.
你们根本不知道
None of you have any idea
社会有多残酷
of what's out there waiting for you.
韦恩 你想要说什么
Wayne, where you going with it?
一支队伍需要彼此信任
A team requires trust.
当然了 球被截走时
Sure, you can count on your teammates
你可以指望队友抢回来
when the ball is snapped.
但当队员
But can you count on them
带着你打算共度一生的女人
when they're away at a teachers conference
外出参加教师研讨会时 你还能指望他们吗
with the woman you were gonna spend your life with?
说啊
Hmm?
好了
Okay.
数到三喊"团队"
"Team" on three.
我不会服从程序
I will not submit to the procedures.
那是数据少校
That's Commander Data.
他是人形机器人 但渴望变成人类
He's an android, but he aspires to be human.
要我说
Which, if you ask me,
这是迈向了错误的方向
is a step in the wrong direction.
我能理解你的异议
I understand your objection.
我不知道他这副样子 周五晚上要怎么带队
I don't know how he's gonna coach the game on Friday night.
可怜的家伙
Poor man.
你能相信他的婚姻
Can you believe his marriage
-就这样破裂了吗 -就是啊
- falling apart like that? - I know.
按理说这种事要发生也是发生在我们身上
If it was gonna happen to anybody, you'd think it'd be us.
说得太对了
Ain't that the truth.
我今天见到你老婆了
Saw your wife today.
我听说了
I heard.
你待在我们家很明智 她看起来很火大
You're smart to stay here. She seems pretty mad.
周五晚上
德克萨斯州泰勒市
韦恩 我们把球抢回来了
Okay, Wayne, we got the ball back,
你想怎么做
what do you want to do?
我想自杀
Kill myself.
别说丧气话 快帮帮我
Come on, buddy, help me out here.
我做不到 乔治
I can't, George.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
好吧
Okay.
史蒂文斯
All right. Stevens!
过来 听好了
Come on. All right, listen up.
剩下的时间我们都要持球进攻
Yeah. All right, we're gonna run the ball the rest of the game.
知道吗 双手抱紧球
Okay? Two hands.
-不要搞花里胡哨的 知道吗 -好 教练
- Nothing fancy. All right? - Yes, Coach.
让他们传球 让他们失球
Let them pass, let them turn it over.
明白吗 上吧
All right? Go.
我带披萨回来了 出来吃
Hey, I brought some pizza home, come on.
没空
Can't.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表