剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
It ain't my fault we live in Texas.
你拿了我的收音机吗
Did you take my boom box?
在我书桌上
It's on my desk.
下次问过我再拿我的东西
Next time, don't touch my stuff without asking.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
《德语入门》
German for Beginners?
你这人怎么那么古怪
Why are you so weird?
我希望能去德国度暑假
I was hoping to spend the summer in Germany.
欧洲那个国家吗
The country in Europe.
是的
Yes.
整个暑假吗
For the whole summer?
没错 但爸妈说我们家负担不起费用
Yes. But Mom and Dad said we can't afford it.
你不能轻言放弃
Oh, you can't take no for an answer.
这是你应得的 也是我应得的
You deserve this. I deserve this.
是我们应得的
We deserve this.
我能怎么办 我们没那么多钱
What am I supposed to do? We don't have the money.
我存了34块 全给你了
I have $34 saved up. It's yours.
这连零头都不够
It's a lot more than that.
我们会想出办法的
Well, we're gonna figure this out.
真的吗
Really?
先攒够一张去德国的
We'll start with getting enough money
单程票的钱
for a one-way ticket.
那我怎么回来
How do I get back home?
谁知道啊 也许你乐不思美呢
Who knows? You might love it there.
我知道我们有分歧
I know we've had our differences,
但就在那一刻 我深切感受到
but that's the moment I learned just how much
我妹妹有多么爱我
my sister loved me.
回来啦
Hey.
-是啊 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
丝丝呢
Where's CeeCee?
她和朋友出去玩了
Oh, she went out with friends.
不能好好说话吗
Is that nice?
对不起
Sorry.
找到盗贼了吗
Any luck tracking down the robbers?
没有 我们暂时把收银盒放在家里
Nope. We're gonna keep the cashbox here for a while.
太好了
Great.
这下引人犯罪的钱就在我们睡觉的地方了
So now the money is here, where we sleep.
-把你的球棒拿来 -好
- Get your bat. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
偷溜出去 快来
Sneaking out. Come on.
你不怕被抓到吗
Aren't you afraid you're gonna get caught?
他们能怎么样 把我流放到比这里更荒芜的地方吗
What are they gonna do, send me to a crappier town?
有道理 你有什么计划
Good point. So, what's the plan?
我拿了半包烟和一瓶料酒
Got half a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cooking sherry.
我这就去换衣服
Let me get dressed.
后院风平浪静
Well, backyard's clear.
好的 收到
All right. Copy.
看到几只臭鼬
Saw some skunks.
那对我们有帮助 相当于自然界的报♥警♥系统
That'll work for us. That's nature's alarm system.
你真认为可能有人尾随我们回来了
You really think someone might have followed us home?
应该没有 但小心驶得万年船
Eh, probably not, but it's better to be safe than...
那是什么
Oh. What's that?
什么情况
What?
有两个人在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
Two people sneaking around out there.
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
我要不要去关灯
Well, should I turn the lights off?
好主意
Yeah, good.
等等 如果家里黑灯瞎火的
Now, wait a minute, if the lights are off,
他们会以为没人在家
they're gonna think nobody's home.
对哦
Oh, right.
但现在他们就能看见我们了
But now they can see us.
也对 关掉
Right. Off.
伏下 伏下
Duck, duck.
这是在玩什么呀
What are we doing?
我姥姥家有人还没睡
Someone's awake at my meemaw's.
好像看见我们了
I think they saw us.
你不是说你会抽烟吗
You said you knew how to smoke.
我会啊 但这不是我抽惯的牌子
I do, but this isn't my brand.
我们快离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
他们在那呢
There they go.
我们好像把他们吓跑了
I think we scared them off.
没错
Yeah, we did.
我们是大英雄
We are heroes.
-太对了 -就是
- Damn straight. - Yeah.
谢利
Shelly.
大清早的才六点 你在干什么
It's 6:00 in the morning. What are you doing?
我要在庭院出♥售♥旧物 诚心的买♥♥家
Having a yard sale, and the serious buyers
都会早早开始 所以我得赶紧
start early so I need to get a move on.
那不是我的高级瓷器吗
Is that my good china?
就一人套而已
Oh, it's just one setting,
再说如果我去德国了 少一人套等于没少
and if I'm in Germany, you'll never miss it.
还给我
Give me that.
好吧
Fine.
不过我要出♥售♥我的火车 漫画
But I am selling my trains, my comic books
以及自传第一章
and the first chapter of my autobiography.
是我在你肚子里的时期 你的表现不太好
It's in utero. You do not come off well.
谢利 全卖♥♥掉也不够让你去德国
Shelly, that is not gonna get you to Germany.
我总得试试
I have to try.
等我把瓷器放好 我来帮你
Let me put this away. I'll help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你怎么这么早就起来了 -我要上厕所
- What are you doing up? - Um, going to the bathroom?
-你怎么换好衣服了 -你怎么也换好衣服了
- Why are you dressed? - Why are youdressed?
我要在庭院出♥售♥旧物 筹钱去德国
I'm having a yard sale to raise money for Germany.
好啊 我会去帮忙
Great, I'll help.
但你怎么已经换好衣服了
But why are you dressed?
为了帮你啊
To help you.
但我五秒前才告诉你的
But I just told you about that.
所以我随时可以开始了
And I'm ready to start.
好吧 等等 什么
Okay. Wait, what?
我看见他们在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
Well, I saw them sneaking around outside.
显然是来踩点
They was clearly casing the place.
于是我抡起小棒 走出去门廊
So I grabbed Lil' Slugger and I went out the front porch
让他们知道老子不是好惹的
and I let 'em know who they was messing with.
你说他们会回来吗
You think they'll be back?
肯定不会 他们像两个小姑娘一样夹着尾巴逃了
Nah, they ran away like two little girls.
十块 我只肯出五块
Ten dollars? I'll give you five.
先生 那可是我六岁那年入手的
Sir, that's a Lionel MPC-era O Gauge
莱昂内尔MPC时期O轨距复古火车模型
that I've had since I was six.
只卖♥♥十块钱算你走运了
You're lucky it's only ten.
好吧 十块就十块
Fine. Ten.
我是说二十块
Uh, uh, I meant $20.
但上面标着十块啊
T-The tag says ten.
现在改为一千块了 还给我
And now it's a thousand. Give that back.
再见不送
Have a nice day.
他卖♥♥得怎么样
How's he doing?
他有点不舍得卖♥♥掉他的收藏
He's having a little trouble letting go of things.
动眼不动手哦
Ah-Ah! Look, don't touch.
-早安 玛丽 -杰夫牧师
- Morning, Mary. - Pastor Jeff.
这是我外甥女汤妮娅 她目前住在我们家
This is my niece Tonya. She's staying with us.
-米希你好啊 -你好 汤尼娅
- Hey, Missy. - Tonya.
你们已经见过了
Oh. You've met.
何止见过
Boy howdy, have they met.
我就是来找你说这事的
That's what I need to talk to you about.
我要去帮谢尔顿
I'm gonna go help Sheldon.
-不如你先别走 -这是怎么回事
- Why don't you stay? - What's going on?
米希租了一部限制级影片给汤尼娅
Missy rented Tonya an R-rated movie
还藏在迪士尼电影的外盒里
and tried to hide it in a Disney box.
原来你是来告状这个事
Oh, that's what this is about?
不然还会是为了什么事
What else would it be about?
-米希 -肯定是不小心弄错了
- Missy? - It must have been an accident.
我以为我给她的是《小鹿斑比》
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表