剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Mm. I'm gonna miss you, too.
好了好了 能回家了吗
Great, can we go now?
等你先给我抱抱才可以
Not before you give me a hug.
行行行
Fine. Oh...
我不会想念你这态度 但我会想念你
I'm not gonna miss this attitude, but I'll miss you.
我也会想念你啦
I'll miss you, too.
跟你哥哥说再见
Say goodbye to your brother.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
没事啦 我也不喜欢抱抱
Just as well, I don't care much for hugs.
随便
Whatever.
米希
Missy.
好啦 再见
Fine, bye.
我去礼品店逛逛
I'll be in the gift shop.
再见[德语]
Auf Wiedersehen!
外面雨真的下好大啊
It's really coming down out there.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
不用担心啦
Oh, don't worry.
他们肯定在更差的情况下飞过
I'm sure they fly in much worse.
什么
What?
雨天啊 没事啦
The rain. It's gonna be okay.
爸爸说过你可能会害怕
Oh, Dad told me you might get nervous.
不怕不怕
There, there.
我刚才是在安慰你好吗
I was trying to calm you down.
我不害怕啊 我兴奋到不行
Oh, I'm not nervous, I'm excited.
飞机上有名人呢
There's a celebrity on the plane.
真的吗 谁啊
Really? Who?
范·多纳维德博士
Dr. Van Doornewaard.
那是谁啊
Oh. Who is that?
你在开玩笑对吧
You're kidding, right?
他相当于物理学界的德米特里·门捷列夫
He's the Dmitri Mendeleev of physics.
那这位是...
And he is...?
德米特里·门捷列夫吗 他在化学界就如
Dmitri Mendeleev? Oh, he is to chemistry
皮埃尔-西蒙·拉普拉斯之于...
what Pierre-Simon Laplace is to...
懂了 他是出名的科学家
Got it. He's a famous science guy.
看看他 像普通人一样坐经济舱
Look at him, sitting in coach like a regular joe.
我要过去跟他自我介绍
I'm going to go introduce myself.
安全带指示灯亮着呢
Uh, the seat belt sign is on.
我们应该是要准备起飞了
I think we're getting ready to take off.
不用担心 他又跑不掉
It's okay. He's not going anywhere.
我要让他给我签名在这个呕吐袋上
Ooh, I'm going to have him autograph my vomit bag.
希望我不会在那之前就用掉
I hope I don't have to use it first.
天啊
Boy.
真的好大雨啊
Really coming down.
有人在吗
Hello?
干嘛
What?
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
米希
Missy.
你在我这年纪的时候难道就没惹过事
Like you never messed up when you were my age?
我犯过很多错啊
Oh, I messed up plenty.
但后来去参军把我给纠正过来了
Luckily, the Army straightened me out.
那要不你送我去参军吧
Maybe you should ship me off to the Army.
我肯定这样大家都会很高兴
I'm sure that'll make everyone happy.
-这主意还挺不错的其实 -什么
- You know, that's not a bad idea. - What?
明天早上 你零六零零准时起床
Tomorrow morning, you're up at 06:00.
为什么
Why?
整理家里草坪 清理排水沟
Yard work, cleaning the gutters,
然后帮忙我一起给你房♥间窗户安装铁栏杆
then you gonna help me put bars on your bedroom window.
你不能逼我做这些
You can't make me do all that.
真是好傻好天真
Hmm. Cute how you think that.
你为什么要毁了我的生活
Why are you trying to ruin my life?
是"您为什么要毁了我的生活 长官"
That's "Why are you trying to ruin my life, sir."
-我有个问题 -什么
- One question. - Yes?
零六零零是什么
What's 0600?
杰夫牧师
Hey. Pastor Jeff.
你在忙什么呢
What you doing up there?
我在安装安全摄像头
Oh, I was installing security cameras.
小心驶得万年船嘛
You know, you can't be too safe.
自助洗衣店都有人抢吗
People rob laundromats?
对啊 常常发生呢
Yeah. All the time.
我得去拿点东西
I-I got to go grab something.
洗衣机你自便啊
So, help yourself to a washer and...
愿你平安
peace be upon you.
你也平安
And you as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰夫牧师在店里
Pastor Jeff is out there.
-所以呢 -还所以呢
- So? - So?
他连影带出租店都想让你关门
He wanted to shut down the video store.
你觉得他要是发现这里
What do you think he's gonna do
他会想干什么
when he finds out about all this?
你只要不奇奇怪怪 他就不会发现
He's not gonna find out unless you start acting all weird.
你是不是已经举止奇奇怪怪了
Did you already start acting all weird?
才没有
Nah.
有
Yeah.
我来解决
I'll handle it.
哎哟哟 稀客啊
Well, what a nice surprise.
你好啊 康妮
Hey there, Connie.
你刚才一直在储物间里待着吗
Were you in that storage closet all this time?
是啊
Yes, I was.
这又不奇怪
That's not weird.
真是好看啊
Well, that is a beaut.
是 他表现不错
Yeah. He did good.
大喜日子定在哪天
So, when's the big day?
吉姆 别多嘴 这是她的婚礼
Jim, back off. It's her wedding.
谢谢妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
抱歉 总之别安排在六月
Sorry. Just don't do it in June.
六月有大型轮胎展会
Got a big tire expo in June.
别担心 我们得等我妈和我弟
Oh, don't worry, we got to wait for my mom and brother
从德国回来再办
to get back from Germany.
我们不想搞得太隆重
And we're kind of thinking something small,
可能就在法♥院♥登记处意思意思
probably just down at the courthouse.
那听起来很棒
Well, I think that sounds great.
你们不介意我们一切从简吗
So you guys are okay that it's not gonna be a big to-do,
这样你们就不能邀请一堆好友来了
and you can't invite all your friends?
求之不得呢
More than okay.
太好了 她本来还担心
Oh, great. She was all worried
你们不接受
you weren't gonna be okay with it.
我没意见啊
Well, I am.
所以我们都很满意
So, we're all happy.
我很满意
I'm happy.
你说"求之不得"是什么意思
What do you mean "More than okay"?
她应该没什么特别的意思
No, I don't, I don't think she meant nothing.
就是我赞同你啊 在这种情况下
Just that I agree with you, under the circumstances,
从简更好
smaller is better.
什么情况
What circumstances?
这位可爱的小"情况"
These cute little circumstances right here.
你觉得丢人是吗
So you're embarrassed
被你朋友看见
for your friends to see
我们结婚前就生了孩子
we're getting married and we already have a baby.
当然不是了
Of course not.
他们知道你们有孩子
They know you have a baby.
只是可能以为
They just may be under the impression
你们早就结婚了
that you're already married.
还是聊一些
Let's get back to something
大家有共识的事吧
we can all agree on.
这枚戒指 很高级很闪耀吧
That ring. That's a darn fine ring.
美轮美奂 对不对呀
Darn fine. Isn't it?
好吧
Okay.
别麻烦空乘 他们很忙的
Don't bother them, they're busy.
他们是空中服务员 此时我在空中
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表