剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Theater of the mind.
所以大家才讨厌你
This is why people hate you.
不 我看了你的剧
No, I've watched your program,
我可以告诉你所有情节
and I can tell you everything that happened.
那你知道布兰登的赌瘾
So you know what happens
会有什么结果
with Brandon's gambling problem?
也知道迪伦和凯莉怎么样了
And how Dylan and Kelly are doing?
-我知道 -好
- I do. - Okay.
等等 你怎会这么好心
Wait, why would you do that for me?
你之前想偷看录像带时
Well, when you tried to watch the tape,
害我不小心看了开头的12秒
I ended up watching the first 12 seconds of it,
我内心的完美主义迫使我把剧看完了
and the completist in me had to finish it.
也太蠢了吧
That's so dumb.
我爱死了 快给我娓娓道来
I love it. Tell me everything.
一开始凯莉
Well, it starts off with Kelly
在健身机上锻炼
working out on an exercise machine.
她正在和迪伦交往
Oh, she's dating Dylan,
迪伦的前任是她的闺蜜
who was dating her best friend.
对
Mm-hmm.
她的汗越流越多
She gets sweatier and sweatier, which I'm assuming
我猜是因为在做运动
is because of the exercise,
但也有可能是天气原因
although it could be the weather.
毕竟洛杉矶是阳光与乐趣之城嘛
Los Angeles is the land of sun and fun.
她看起来是不是不开心
Did she look upset?
不好说 她一副汗流浃背的样子
Hard to say. She looked sweaty.
接下来呢
What happens next?
接着她和她哥哥大卫
Well, then she and her brother, David,
为了一根香蕉而激烈争吵
get into a very heated argument over a banana.
听起来不对啊
That doesn't sound right.
下一个场景转到学校
Well, in the next scene at school,
凯莉出场时所有人都安静了
everyone gets quiet when Kelly walks up.
我猜是因为那场香蕉争执
I'm assuming it's because of the banana tiff.
这一集
There's no way
不可能是在讲一根破香蕉
the episode was about a banana.
不好意思 你有看剧吗
I'm sorry, did you watch it?
还发生了什么
What else happened?
他们还打算为凯莉办生日派对
Oh, they're also planning Kelly
给她个惊喜
a surprise birthday party.
所以他们才集体安静啊
Well, that's why they got quiet.
你怎么连这都没看懂
How could you not get that?
又没人明确地说出来
No one said it out loud.
你得注意看他们的表演方式
You have to pay attention to how they're acting.
他们的表情和肢体语言
Their faces and body language.
你是指读懂潜台词吗
You mean for subtext?
没错 潜台词
Yeah, subtext.
我讨厌潜台词 我比较喜欢有话直说
I hate subtext, I prefer text.
那就留心听音乐
Then just listen to the music.
如果音乐很伤感 那他们就很悲伤
If it's sad, they're sad.
如果音乐很欢快 那他们就很开心
It's happy, they're happy.
有意思
Interesting.
那音乐就相当于帮人读懂社交暗示的作弊小抄
So the music's like a cheat sheet to help read social cues?
正是如此
Exactly.
没想到啊
Look at that,
春假期间我仍能学到新知识
spring break and I'm still learning.
乔治说他是挺我的
George said he was on my side,
但假如他是真的挺我
but if he was really on my side,
就不会阴阳怪气地说他挺我
he wouldn't say he was on my side
仿佛在安抚一个疯婆子
like he had to calm down a crazy woman.
我直接给小乔治买♥♥个生日蛋糕就不用遭这罪了
You know, I can just buy Georgie a cake.
好了
All righty,
食材我都买♥♥齐了
I got everything we need
可以做炸牛排
to make chicken-fried steak
芝士通心粉和炸薯球
and mac and cheese and tater tots.
好健康哦
Healthy.
你自己说要做他最爱吃的菜的
You said make his favorite meal.
难不成你以为会是胡萝卜吗
What'd you think that was gonna be, a carrot?
没关系你不用买♥♥
And it's fine,
我来做蛋糕就好
I will make the cake.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我时间有的是
I've got plenty of time.
我又不用去上班
It's not like I have a job to go to.
发生什么了
What happened?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
那就不问了
Sold.
我们回来了
We're home.
-你们散步散得怎么样 -超慢
- Hey, how was your walk? - Slow.
直到带娃出门了我才知道
You don't know how many old ladies
原来我们社区有这么多老太太
are in the neighborhood till you go out with a baby.
哇 炸薯球
Ooh, tots.
别乱碰
Hey, hands off.
是为周六准备的
Oh, uh, they're for Saturday.
我们打算为你做一顿生日大餐
We thought we'd make you a birthday dinner.
糟了 安珀要带我出门
Oh, shoot. Amber's taking me out.
你之前不是说你没安排吗
Oh, I thought you said you didn't have plans.
本来
Well, I...
是没有 但她刚问我了
I didn't, she just asked.
你不能取消吗
Can't you cancel?
不 没事的
No, it's... it's okay.
那天你是寿星
It's your birthday,
你想做什么就做什么
you should do what you want to do.
要不我们周日再搞家庭聚餐
Maybe we can do family dinner on Sunday?
-行啊 -好极了
- Of course. - Great.
我得去帮她洗洗脸
I got to go clean her up,
她脑门上沾了老太太的唇膏
she's got old lady lipstick on her head.
你也是老太太 你是怎么把唇膏擦干净的
Well, you're an old lady. How do you get that lipstick off?
别动怒 我自己想办法
All right, I'll figure it out myself.
你在看什么
What you watching?
《飞越比佛利》
Beverly Hills 90210.
那不是米希爱看的剧吗
Isn't that Missy's show?
没错 我想更好地
Yes, I'm trying to do a better job
揣摩角色们的情绪状态
of picking up on the characters' emotional states.
比如说 这场戏表面好像在讲过期食物
So, for example, this scene seems like it's about expired food,
但多亏了不祥的背景音乐 我能看懂
but thanks to the ominous music, I can tell
其实是在说凯莉的饮食失调
it's about Kelly's eating disorder.
你也试试
Give it a try.
我看看啊
Well, let's see. Uh...
那家伙很难过 因为他都30岁高龄了
That one's upset 'cause he's 30 years old
却还在读高中
and still in high school.
我本来也是这么想的
That's what I thought, too,
但真♥相♥原来是他父亲
but it turns out his father
最近在一场汽车爆♥炸♥中死亡了
recently died in a car explosion.
我明白他为什么会为这事感到难过
Oh. Well, I can see why that would make him sad.
等一下
Hold on.
悲伤的音乐 没错了
Sad music, yep.
你好擅长哦
You're good at this.
干嘛
What?
我们不把话说开 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until we talk this out.
我妈妈不爽
My mom's upset.
你有看出来吗 仔细听
Did you get it? Listen.
我们没什么好谈的
We have nothing to talk about.
行 那我们就大声对骂好了
Fine. Then let's just yell at each other.
我不会大声吼你
I'm not yelling at you.
玛丽 我们是邻居 我们的孩子是朋友
Mary, we're neighbors, our kids are friends.
我们以后还要相处
We're gonna be in each other's lives
很长一段时间 我们来对骂吧
for a long time. Let's do this.
我很忙 我在做蛋糕
I am busy. I am making a cake.
我也正忙着跟一个讨厌鬼说话
And I'm talking to a pain in the ass
她不肯承认自己生气了
who won't admit she's mad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
是吗
Really?
那现在呢
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表