剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Well?!
让我想想嘛
Give me a minute.
你回来得挺晚啊
You stayed out late.
我照你说的做了 交了些新朋友
I did what you said and I made some new friends.
那很好啊 谁啊
Well, good for you. Who?
布兰达 吉尔 还有一个叫海伦还是艾伦的
Brenda, Jill, and, ooh, either Helen or Ellen,
但我错过确认她名字的时机了
but I missed my window to make sure.
你们好像玩得挺开心啊
Sounds fun.
超开心
It was. Oh...
而且我知道了一个八卦
and get this, I got dirt.
什么八卦
Ooh, what kind of dirt?
布兰达有个秘密男友
Brenda has a secret man
她瞒着所有人
that she is hiding from everybody.
真的假的
Really?
而且那人可能有老婆
And he might be married.
真的假的
Really?
你觉得那人会是谁
Well, who do you think it is?
不知道啊
Oh, I don't know,
但我和姐♥妹♥们♥绝对会查出来
but me and the gals are gonna find out.
你搞什么啊 布兰达
What the hell, Brenda?
你是指什么事
What the hell, what?
你的朋友都知道你有个"秘密男友"
Your friends all know about your "Secret boyfriend"?
你以为是你吗
You think that's you?
那当然...
Well...
难道不是吗
it's not?
不是啊 乔治
No, George.
那是谁
Well, who is it?
我没告诉她们
I didn't tell them.
肯定也不会告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you.
好吧
Okay.
老天
Oh, God.
你因为我可能有别的男人而感到不爽吗
Are you upset that there might be another guy in the picture?
我没有
No.
那就好
Good.
回去找你老婆吧
Go home to your wife.
我会的
I will.
行啊
Okay.
闭喙啦
Shut up.
妈妈
Mom.
什么事 谢尔顿
What is it, Sheldon?
我知道你对《星际旅行》有疑问
I know you had some questions about Star Trek,
所以我制♥作♥了一份详实的指南
so I've compiled a detailed guide
概述了所有剧集 角色
outlining all the shows, characters,
以及他们所处的时间线
and how they fit in a timeline.
能晚点再说这个吗
Can we do this later?
我头疼
I've got a headache.
很可惜不行 如果你现在不看指南
Unfortunately not. If we don't do it now,
等下午我们看《星际旅行:动画版》时
you'll be completely lost when we watch
你就会一头雾水
The Animated Series this afternoon.
再让我睡20分钟
Just 20 more minutes.
妈妈 总共有将近一百页呢 我们得抓紧开始
Mom, this is almost a hundred pages. We have to get started.
在23世纪
In the 23rd century,
银河系各种族齐聚一堂
alien races from around the galaxy have come together
成立星际联邦
to form the United Federation of Planets,
该联邦的... 睁开眼睛啊
which is-- open your eyes--
总部设在旧金山市
headquartered in San Francisco.
早安
Morning.
早上好啊
Good morning.
我想我欠你一句道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
是吗
Yeah?
你说得很对
You were totally right.
我昨晚和安珀玩得很开心
I had a good time with Amber last night.
那很好啊
Oh. Good.
-我替你开心 -是啊
- I'm glad. - Yeah.
最后我们聊了好几小时
We ended up talking for hours.
发现我们有很多共同之处
Turns out we have a lot in common.
谢谢你鼓励我约她出来
So, thank you for pushing me to ask her out.
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表