剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I have work.
我认为当爹也是一份全职工作
Well, I like to think fatherhood is a full-time job.
我怎么喂她啊
How am I gonna feed her?
我没有那两坨...
I don't have the... you know.
包包里有奶粉
Formula's in the bag.
轮到你了
Tag, you're it.
再见 丝丝
Bye, CeeCee.
看来就剩你和老爸我啦
Well, looks like it's just me and you.
我带你逛一圈
Let me give you the tour.
那是摇滚歌♥手艾克索·罗斯[枪炮与玫瑰]
That's Axl Rose.
他超帅的
He's awesome.
那是举重床
That's the weight bench.
老爸就在那练壮壮的
That's where Daddy gets ripped.
这个洗手池
Yeah. And that's the sink
就是你妈在里头尿过的那个
your mom totally peed in once.
是真的哦
It's true.
难以置信吧 但是真的
I know, it's true.
沃尔沃牌轿车啊 安全又耀眼
Ooh, Volvo-- safe and flashy.
就像我一样 -谢尔顿
Like me. - Sheldon...
我还没喝咖啡 无力应付你
I haven't had my coffee yet.
我料到你会这样说
I thought you might say that.
谢谢 -我不喝咖啡
Thank you. - I'm not a coffee drinker.
希望你喜欢加了七颗糖的口味
I hope you like seven sugars.
有什么要紧事逼得你都跑室外来了
So what's so important it got you outside?
我有个主意 可能对大学和我
I had an idea that I think might be beneficial
都有好处
to both the university and me.
独有的暑期项目
An exclusive summer program led
由我选择的有威望的科学家领衔
by a prestigious scientist of my choosing.
我也有个主意
I've got an idea.
你去申请已经有这种项目的学校
Apply to a school that already has it,
加入后就去那里待着
get in, and go there.
说实话
Well, to be honest,
就我现在的履历 我可能哪里都进不去
with my current résumé, I may not get in anywhere,
所以我们才需要这样的项目
which is why we need a program like this.
谢尔顿 我们没时间也没资源
Sheldon, we don't have the time or the resources
去创建一个全新的暑期项目
to create a brand-new summer program.
你还没睡醒才会说胡话 再喝几口
Oh, that's just sleepy talk. Take a few more sips,
等糖劲儿上来就好了
let that sugar kick in.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
我就该加点威士忌到咖啡里的
I knew I should have put whiskey in that coffee.
这是谁家的孩子啊
Whose baby?
我的
Mine.
你居然把她带来地下赌场
And you brought her to a gambling room?
有什么问题 这里有闪烁的灯光和可爱的音效
Why not? There's flashin' lights and fun noises.
和游戏餐厅没什么区别
It's basically Chuck E. Cheese.
我能摸她的小脑袋祈求好运吗
Can I touch her head for luck?
不行
No.
拜托啦 我刚刚才洗过手
Come on, I just washed my hands.
那摸快点
Make it quick.
帮帮忙啦 宝宝
Come on, baby.
韦德叔叔急需赢一把
Uncle Wade needs a win.
够了收起你的爪
All right, that's enough.
满堂红
就是这样
That's what I'm talkin' about!
我说得没错吧 宝宝会带来好运
I told you babies is good luck.
我也能摸摸她的脑袋吗
Can I touch her head, too?
好了 其他人都不准再摸我家孩子的头
All right, no one else is touchin' my baby's head...
除非付费
for free.
多少钱
How much?
五块
Five bucks.
值得 -成交
Worth it. - Sold.
大傻
Hey, dummy.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
如果是因为我带了丝丝来 我可以解释的
If it's about CeeCee being here, I can explain.
她在哪
Where is she?
在我这
Right here.
你不是吧
Really?
没事的啦
It's fine.
他有大概15个孙子呢
He's got, like, 15 grandkids.
等等再说这茬
We'll get back to that.
我今天一整天
I have spent my day
都在听曼蒂抱怨你
listening to Mandy bitch about you.
估计你没帮我说话吧
Well, I don't suppose you stuck up for me?
当然没有
No.
你要是真想和那姑娘成家
If you really want to be with that girl,
你就别妨碍她
you will not be the one to stand in her way.
我没想妨碍她
I'm not trying to.
我只是为丝丝好
I just want to do what's best for CeeCee.
显然如此
Obviously.
她难道不该有个
Don't you think she deserves
在家陪伴她的妈妈吗
a mom who's home with her?
我认为她该有个快乐
I think she deserves a mom who's happy
且得到她爸爸支持的妈妈
and supported by her dad.
是哦
Huh.
那女人怎么在摸她的头
Why is that woman touchin' her head?
我来处理 喂
I'll handle it. Hey!
得付钱才能摸
You got to pay for that.
加油啊 库珀
Come on, Cooper.
瞧 他从今早开始就一直待在这
See? He's been here since this morning.
不肯走
He won't leave.
你想要我做什么 -把他赶出去
What do you want me to do? - Get him to leave.
太好了 你俩都来了
Oh, good, you're both here.
我们三人协力 进展会更快
This will go faster with three of us.
快上啊 把他踢出去
Now, do it! Give him the boot.
你想完成统一场论吗
Trying to solve unified field theory?
是的 要是能完成连爱因斯坦
Yes. Who needs a summer program
都无法突破的理论 谁还需要暑期项目呢
if you can solve what Albert Einstein couldn't.
加州理工怎能拒绝这个
Let's see Caltech say no to this.
谢尔顿 你不可能在短短一个下午内
Sheldon, you're not gonna solve this
就取得突破 -永远也不可能
in an afternoon. - Or ever.
但我必须做出些成绩 脱颖而出
Well, I need to do something to stand out.
你给暑期项目的事施加太多压力了
I think you're putting too much pressure on this summer program.
你可以明年再申请
You can apply next year.
我不能再等一年
I can't wait a whole nother year.
我会比现在落后更多
I'll fall even further behind.
等我申请哥伦比亚大学时
And then when I'm applying to Columbia,
珊姆已经利用推荐信
Sam will be using her letter of recommendation
进入加州理工了 等我再申请加州理工时
to get into Caltech, and then when I apply to Caltech,
他们会说 "你也是东德州理工的啊
they'll say, "Oh, you're from East Texas Tech, too.
你一定认识珊姆吧 她比你早一年进来
Well, you must know Sam, she's been here a year longer than you
你永远也追不上她"
and you'll never catch up."
你先冷静下来
I think you need to calm down.
我无法冷静 我必须不断鞭策自己
I can't calm down. I have to keep pushing myself
否则我会越来越落后 直到沦为一个...
or I'll fall farther and farther behind until I'm a...
小型大学里的老教授
aging professor in a small university
毫无成果可示人
with nothing to show for my work.
扎心了 他说的好像是你
Ouch, I think he's talking about you.
他说的好像是我们 -才不是
I think he's talking about us. - No.
我晚上睡觉浪费太多时间了
I'm wasting too much time sleeping at night.
我应该问 咖啡机在哪
In fact, where's the coffee machine?
或许我该开始追逐咖♥啡♥因♥巨龙了
Perhaps it is time I start chasing the caffeine dragon.
谢尔顿 听我们说 -我为什么要听
Sheldon, listen to us. - Why should I?
是你们任由这种事发生在我身上
You let this happen to me.
你们是不称职的导师
You failed as my mentors.
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
你仍是学生 这里仍是我的办公室
You're still the student, this is still my office,
你该离开了
and it's time for you to leave.
恐怕他说得对
I'm afraid he's right.
她回来啦
There she is.
你好啊
Hi!
她身上为什么一股烟味
Um, why does she smell like smoke?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表