剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
谢尔顿 没有漏水
Sheldon, there ain't no leaks.
可能会漏 我不能冒险
There might be. I can't risk it.
要不要我拿一片进来给你吃
You want me to bring you a slice in here?
掉饼渣怎么办
What about crumbs?
饼渣会引来虫子 虫子会让人得病
Crumbs attract bugs. Bugs bring disease.
把桶给我吧
Give me the bucket.
我来监察漏水情况 你去吃
I'll watch for leaks while you go eat.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
不过密切留意电脑上方
But keep an eye above the computer,
那是我防漏水行动的核心所在
that's the heart of my whole operation.
知道了
Got it.
-还有火车模型 -快去吃吧
- And the train set. - Go eat.
谢尔顿 你哥呢
Sheldon, where's your brother?
他在我房♥间 别让他分心
He's in my room. Don't distract him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在盯漏水情况
I'm on leak patrol.
什么
What?
我在看顾弟妹 只有这样
I'm babysitting and it's the only way
才能让我弟乖乖去吃饭
I can get my brother to eat.
怎么了
What's up?
我就想说声谢谢
I just wanted to thank you
你最近对我关怀备至
for how wonderful you've been.
太好了 你注意到了
Oh, good, you noticed.
我注意到了
I noticed.
汇报现状
Status report?
半滴水都没有
Dry as a bone.
那我够时间吃第二片咯
So, I have time for a second slice?
大吃特吃吧
Go nuts.
收到
Copy.
就算我们孩子是怪人 我也早有经验了
If our kid's weird, I'm ready.
最后比分 梅德福队6 泰勒队0
Final score, Medford 6, Tyler 0.
乔治
George!
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
谢谢 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
下周还想再来一次吗
Feel like doing this again next week?
什么意思
What are you saying?
你可以做回以前的工作
I'm saying you got your job back.
如果你想的话
If you want it.
那韦恩怎么办
What about Wayne?
你看他还有救吗
What about him?
要我回来就不能炒了他
He's got to be part of the deal.
你自己的烦心事还不够多吗
Don't you have enough to worry about?
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
再说如果我不想他再赖在我家 他就需要工作
And if I want him out of my house, he needs a job.
你说了算
Your call.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
不客气
You bet.
你干什么
Hey! What...
这是报复你炒我鱿鱼
That's for firing me.
是你自己辞职的
You quit!
早上好
Morning.
你起得真早
You're up early.
你回来得真晚
You were out late.
是啊 我昨晚...
Uh, yeah. I was just, uh...
我知道你去哪了
I know where you were.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要谈这事吗
Do we need to talk about this?
我享受你的尴尬就够了
I'm happy to just enjoy the awkwardness.
好极了
Great. Well...
那我回房♥间了
I'm gonna go.
我会目送你
And I'm gonna watch you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表