剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
You ain't ever watched her overnight before.
没事的 我跟她一晚上都得起夜好多次
It's fine, we both wake up a lot to pee.
如果你改变心意了 我也没有非要去
Well, if you change your mind, I don't have to go.
你是不想去吗
Do you not want to go?
哪有 我当然想去
No, I do.
你是在担心去水疗会所
Is this 'cause it's a spa and you're worried about
会是男人给你按♥摩♥吗
getting a massage from a guy?
本来不担心 你可真会帮倒忙
Well, I wasn't. But that ain't helping.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我跟她从未离开宝宝
Well, we've just never been away from the baby
那么长时间过 而且...
this long before and...
而且...
And...?
我跟她也没有一起这么出去玩过
Me and Mandy have never been away alone together.
你担心你会把跟她的关系搅黄吗
You worried you're gonna blow it with her?
不是啦
No.
你别再给我添更多烦恼的事了
Quit making me worry about new things!
或许梅德福这里是半夜
It may have been midnight in Medford,
但海德堡现在是早上
but it was morning in Heidelberg--
正是适合吃一顿丰盛的
the perfect time to enjoy a hearty breakfast
粗黑麦面包抹猪肝肠早餐的时刻
of leberwurst on pumpernickel.
德语的"恶"怎么说啊
How do you say blech in German?
我替你省下上网搜的功夫
I'll save you from googling.
是"恶克里哥" 不客气
It's eklig. You're welcome.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你为什么醒着 快回去睡吧
Why are you up? Go back to bed.
我本来正在享用令人想吐的德国早餐
I was enjoying a revolting German breakfast.
你又是什么理由
What's your excuse?
跟你无关
It's none of your business.
我是你的哥哥 你的安全与我有关
As your brother, your safety is my business.
去见我朋友汤妮娅 不是什么大事
I met my friend Tonya, it's not a big deal.
你身上有烟味
You smell like cigarettes.
我才没有
No, I don't.
那找个更懂的人来问吧 我去叫妈妈
Perhaps a second opinion, I'll get Mom.
谢尔顿 停下脚步好好想想
Sheldon, stop and think.
如果他们知道了
If I get in trouble,
妈妈或爸爸都不会想离开我
neither Mom or Dad is gonna want to leave me
然后去这趟德国
and go to Germany.
如果他们不去 你就去不了
And if they don't go, you don't go.
但我一定得去啊
But I have to go.
那劝你忘掉看到这一幕
Then you need to forget this happened.
我忘不掉啊 我能记住所有事情
I can't forget this happened-- I remember everything.
那记好了 当你成为又老又不有名的科学家
Then when you're old and not a famous scientist,
现在这一刻就是你失败的起点
you'll remember this is the moment you blew it.
怎么样 考虑好了吗
Well? What's it gonna be?
我要去把我牙上的肝给刷掉 并就此翻篇
I'm going to brush the liver out of my teeth and mull this over.
我面前有一道道德难题
I was presented with a moral dilemma.
替米希隐瞒来保护德国之旅
Cover for Missy and protect my trip,
或立刻告密并在德州度过闷热的暑假
or sing like a canary and spend a muggy summer in Texas
但问心无愧
with my clean conscience.
谢尔顿 有事情吗
Sheldon, everything okay?
对啊 谢尔顿 有事情吗
Yeah, Sheldon, is everything okay?
完全没事
Everything is okay.
他在闹什么鬼
What was that about?
不知道啊 我也是刚醒
I don't know. I just woke up.
乔治很想去德国吗
So, George really wants to go to Germany?
对啊 他觉得这会是一段假期
Yeah, he thinks it'll be a vacation.
是啊 毕竟谢尔顿最喜欢的可不就是
Because the two things that Sheldon loves are
改变与认识新的人吗
change and new people.
-就是说嘛 -所以你们到底谁去
- Thank you. - So, which one of you is gonna go?
我们还在讨论
We're still discussing it.
所以是你去
So, you?
-你们把她哄睡下了吗 -是啊
- Did y'all get her down?- Yeah.
终于啊 我们要趁她醒来前赶紧出发了
Finally. We're gonna head out before she wakes up.
真高兴看到你俩要一起欢度美好时光
I am so glad you two are spending some quality time together.
-妈... -没错啊 这是我们辛苦的回报
- Mom. - No, she's right, I mean, we earned it.
但我并不喜欢你俩住同一房♥间...
I don't love that you're gonna share a hotel room, but...
妈
Mom.
你们又没结婚
Well, you're not married.
-妈 -停嘴
- Mom. - Stop.
我说完了
I'm done.
她没个完的 快跑
She's not. Run.
-回见 -再见
- See ya. - Bye.
你自己知道你还没叨叨完
Well, you know you weren't.
好的
Okay.
根据测验的结果 你的电视人物男友是...
According to this quiz, your TV boyfriend is...
巴特·辛普森
Bart Simpson.
他都不是真人
He's not even real.
无所谓吧
That doesn't matter.
我也还在想着嫁给人偶阿福呢
I still think about marrying Alf.
看看她俩
Look at them over there.
她们成功犯后无罪逃脱
They got away with one transgression,
现在开始在计划下一次了
and now they were clearly plotting their next.
我们偷溜出门平安无事
All right, we got away with sneaking out.
接下来应该干嘛
What should we do now?
要不去抢商场吧
I say we rob the mall.
跟我想法完全一致
You read my mind.
先抢鞋店
We hit the shoe store first
再抢化妆品店
and then the makeup store.
聪明啊
Smart.
我们女生就喜欢这些东西
Those are the things we girls like.
你没事吧
You okay?
什么
Huh? What?
你看起来有点心神不宁
You look a little distracted.
才没有 我有什么好心神不宁的呢
No, what would I be distracted about?
毕竟马上就要去德国了
Eh, you got Germany coming up.
稍微有点紧张也很合理
Makes sense to be a little nervous.
-你这推断的确很合理啊 -是吧
- That does make sense. - Yeah.
还记得我们飞去帕萨迪那那次你有多怕吗
Remember how scared you got when we flew to Pasadena?
但我们克服了恐惧
But we got through it.
一起克服
Together.
的确是一起
We did.
飞德国可比飞那里远多了
Germany's way further than that.
你妈妈可从没坐过那么远的飞机
Your mom's never been on a flight that long before.
我有过
I have.
在我当兵的那会儿
When I was in the Army.
为了我国战斗
Fighting for our country.
你不是车辆集用场的兵吗
Weren't you in the motor pool?
我就是想说 要是你妈感到紧张
I'm just saying, if your mom gets nervous,
可能得由你来安抚她
you might be the one calming her down.
但平时都是她负责安抚我啊
But that's what she does for me.
她肯定会尽力这么做
Well, I'm sure she'll do her best.
但如果她做不到 飞机上还有很多陌生人
But if she can't, there's lots of strangers on the plane.
你可以紧抓住他们的手
You can hold one of their hands.
我来了
Hey.
谢谢你特地过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
我怎么能拒绝免费的午餐
Ah, I'm not gonna pass on a free lunch.
我又不傻 你在做什么
I'm no dummy. What you making?
鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
闻起来就该是这味道的吗
Is it supposed to smell like that?
什么
What?
是宝宝嗯嗯啦
Oh, it's the baby.
即便如此 人类还是不断地生
Uh, yeah, and people keep having them.
我真搞不懂
I don't get it.
你能帮她换尿布吗 我得弄完这个
Could you change her and let me finish up here?
什么意思
How do you mean?
就是去拿块新尿布 帮她换上
I mean, like, go get a new diaper and put it on her.
原来如此
Oh.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
别耍小孩子脾气了 赶紧帮她换啊
Don't you be a baby. Go and change her.
我人生换的第一块尿布必须是我自己的
The first diaper I change is gonna be my own.
你从来没换过尿布吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表