剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这表示教育系统有在工作啊
That's the system working.
非常达尔文主义就是了
Very Darwinian.
行 算了吧
Yeah. Never mind.
我跟布兰达说过你不怎么会教
Yeah, I told Brenda teaching wasn't really your thing.
我不是不会教 我只是不想教
Well, it's not that I can't do it.
算了啦 没事
Don't worry about it.
你还是有很多其他的强项啊
You're good at a lot of things.
教不好别人也没关系
Teaching just ain't one of 'em.
我知道你在干嘛 你在用激将法
I know what you're doing. It's reverse psychology.
我不知道你说的是啥意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
超幼稚又很明显
It's childish and obvious.
-那你去教吗 -当然去
- So you'll do it? - Yes, I'll do it.
谢谢你的派啊
Thanks for the pie.
曼蒂整天从餐厅带剩菜回来
Mandy keeps bringing all these leftovers from the diner.
她有你照顾可真是幸运啊
Well, she's lucky to have you.
还有米希也是
And Missy, too.
幸运到不行呢
Lucky, lucky.
怎么 你要嫉妒死了对吧
Oh, it's killing you, isn't it?
什么 才没有
What? No.
我...
I...
我很高兴她身边有能吐露心事的成人
I am happy that she has an adult she can confide in
聊那些...
about...
求你了 快告诉我聊了什么事吧
Come on. Just tell me.
我也想啊
I would.
但是外婆与孙女之间的关系
But the bond between a girl and her grandmother is...
是神圣不可侵扰的
sacred.
我是她亲妈也是你的亲女儿
I am her mother and I am your daughter.
给点提示也行吧
Give me something.
就是跟男生之间的事情嘛
It's just boy stuff, okay?
她更愿意跟你聊的男生事务
That she'd rather talk to you about.
没错
That's right.
吃吧吃吧
There you go.
把情绪都吃下肚里
Eat those feelings.
好的 根据提供的资料
All right, I'm given to understand you have
你接下来有考试 要考负数与分数
a test coming up on negative numbers and fractions.
是的
Yeah.
所以范围里你有哪里不懂呢
So, what part don't you understand?
要命了
Oh, boy.
那我们退一步说
Let's take it back a step.
你的加法与减法
Where do you stand on addition, subtraction,
乘法与除法是什么情况
multiplication and division?
我反对它们
I'm against it.
要老命了
Oh, boy.
希望你喜欢吃金枪鱼沙拉
Hope you like tuna salad.
我给你带了整整一桶
I brought you a whole tub.
放多久了
How old is it?
不知道 但快吃则大吉
I don't know, but the clock's ticking.
姥姥
Meemaw?
惨了
Uh-oh.
我有话要跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
你好啊
Hi.
-你好 -怎么啦
- Hi. - What's going on?
我跟海瑟说了我喜欢凯文
I told Heather that I liked Kevin
让她去帮我探他口风
so she could find out if he liked me back.
结果她去泡了人家
Then she asked him out.
-什么 -在我跟她说之前 她都不喜欢他
- What? - She didn't even think he was cute until I said I liked him.
那你为什么告诉她呢
Well, why'd you tell her?
外婆让我去的
She told me to.
在学校里不就是这么查对方心意的吗
'Cause that's how you find out if somebody likes you in school.
这是其中一种方法啦
That's o-one way.
怎么 那你会怎么操作
Why? What would you have done?
你告诉海瑟你对他的心意时
Uh, well, you put him on Heather's radar
也让海瑟注意到了这个男生
when you said you liked him.
如果是我 我应该会偷塞纸条
I probably would have dropped a note
到他置物柜 或是向他的男生朋友打探
in his locker or asked one of his guy friends.
这主意合理太多了
That makes so much more sense.
你怎么没教我这招
Why didn't you tell me that?
我有给你好建议啊
I gave you good advice.
海瑟耍贱能怪我吗
It's not my fault Heather sucks.
那我现在该怎么办
So what do I do now?
首先应该...
Well, the first thing...
我是在问她
I was talking to her.
好的 你的基础四则运算能力
Okay, your basic arithmetic skills
令人遗憾 但勉强能用
are disappointing but functional.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
好的 我们来聊聊负数
All right, let's talk about negative numbers.
我一耳倾听
I'm all ear.
是"双耳"
"Ears."
不 "一耳"
No. "Ear."
另一边堵了
This one's clogged.
好吧 行
Right. Okay.
负数指的就是比0还小的数字
Negative numbers are numbers that are less than zero.
-但0不就是无吗 -是的
- But zero's nothing. - Yes.
那怎么能够比无还少还小呢
So how can you have less than nothing?
我想想啊
Let's see.
我举个例子
How about this?
如果你有一块钱 那就是1
If you have a dollar, that's one.
如果你没有钱 那就是0
If you have no dollars, that's zero.
如果你欠我一块钱 那就是-1
But if you owe me a dollar, that's negative one.
这样你能理解吗
Does that make sense?
应该吧
I think so.
很好 我们有进步了
All right, we're making progress.
妈
Mom!
我欠谢尔顿一块钱
I owe Sheldon a dollar.
明天我要在大家面前
Tomorrow, I'm gonna tell Heather
骂出海瑟到底有多婊
what a bitch she is in front of everyone.
别别别 不要随便摊牌
No, no, no. Don't show your cards.
-明天你要当她最好的闺蜜 -为什么
- Tomorrow, you're gonna be her best friend. - Why?
这样她会跟你聊东聊西
'Cause then she'll tell you things,
你就能从里面得到对付她的子弹
and you can use those things against her.
你可真厉害
Oh. You're good.
我知道
I know.
能跟人聊这些事的感觉真好
It's nice to have someone to talk to about this stuff.
我妈妈很虔诚 我姥姥又有点过时
My mom's pretty religious, and my meemaw's kind of old.
喂喂喂
Hey.
老娘就坐在这里呢
I'm sitting right here.
晚上好
Evening.
你不是跟米希混在一起吗
I thought you were with Missy.
我想着让她跟曼蒂聊聊也挺好
I thought it was a good idea if she talked to Mandy.
她们年纪比较接近
They're closer in age.
她踹你下车了 对吧
She threw you over, didn't she?
毫不犹豫啊
Without hesitation.
怎么样 痛吧
Stings, don't it?
太痛了
It do.
无论如何
Well, regardless,
我还是很高兴米希有人可以吐露心事
I'm glad Missy has someone she can talk to.
就像她的大姐一样
Like a big sister.
被17岁傻♥逼♥给搞大肚子的大姐
Who got knocked up by a 17-year-old knucklehead.
她为什么会想找她支招而不是问我们呢
Why does she want to talk to her instead of us?
要把我气炸了
Pisses me off.
你们在干嘛呢
Hey. What's up?
没什么 在准备晚饭而已
Nothing. Just making dinner.
你怎么样啊
What's going on with you?
我就想忙起来
Just trying to stay busy.
不要老想着我孩子的妈
Keep my mind off the fact that the mother of my child
不让我靠近她
doesn't want me around.
宝贝 我很遗憾
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
也许你可以帮我说几句好话
Hey. Maybe you could put in a good word for me.
有什么好话可以形容你
And what would that word be?
你自己选呗 可靠
Take your pick. Dependable.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表