剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
She's feeling overlooked,
她感到迷惘 愤怒和难过
confused, angry, sad.
她同时拥有这么多情绪吗
She's feeling all those things at once?
是的
Yeah.
那我还不能扫描她的脑子
And I can't scan her brain?
太不公平了
That is so unfair.
你们到底有什么计划
So, what exactly was your plan?
我们打算去代托纳海滩
We were gonna go to Daytona Beach.
像电视上放的那样
Like on MTV.
你们打算怎么解决钱的问题
And what were you gonna do for money?
不知道
I don't know.
我们肯定能想出办法的
We would have figured something out.
是啊 她可是货真价实的天才
Yeah, she's an actual genius.
对不起啦
Sorry.
很少有天才被我逮上警车
Don't get a lot of geniuses back there.
大多数是憨憨和笨蛋
Mostly stupid folk.
我是说 我和米希关系很好
I'm just saying, I have a good relationship with Missy.
我教她投球
Yeah, I taught her how to throw a ball.
还教她开车
Taught her how to drive.
原来她开车是你教的
You taught her how to drive?
啊这...
Oh, uh...
只是在停车场教些基本的啦
You know, just the basics in-in a parking lot.
再说
Hey...
她可是一路开到了路易斯安那州
She made it all the way to Louisiana
途中都没有出过车祸哦
without getting into an accident.
这证明我教得很好吧
I think I did a pretty good job.
还有脸说
Unbelievable.
有需要的话 我可以给你们介绍
If y'all want, I can recommend
我和巴里用过的那位婚姻咨♥询♥师
the marriage counselor me and Barry used.
你这是什么反应
What's...
你们都离婚了
Y'all got divorced.
那个男的能有多厉害
How good can he be?
咨♥询♥师是女的
Well, she...
你别再用喉咙哼唧了
Stop with the...
难道她不会偏帮同为女性的你吗
Oh, like she's not gonna be on your side?
这不是站队的问题
It's not about sides.
她帮我们认识到 我们维持婚姻的理由
She helped us realize we were staying in our marriage
是错误的
for the wrong reasons
我们分开对所有人都会更好
and it would be better for everyone if we split.
对佩吉来说未必更好吧
I'm not sure it was better for Paige.
佩吉的问题和我们离婚没关系
Paige's issues have nothing to do with our divorce.
你说是就是咯
Sure.
她付了那咨♥询♥师一大笔钱 就换来这种屁话
How much she have to pay the counselor to tell her that?
至少我女儿没有偷开我的车
At least my daughter didn't steal my truck,
我家孩子也没有谁小小年纪就当爹妈
and none of my kids are having babies.
我承认我们各自有家庭问题
Okay, we all have our stuff.
又来一辆
Here comes another one.
58英里时速 没超速
Fifty-eight.
这机器怎么知道的
How does it know?
它通过反射的无线电波的多普勒频移
It calculates the speed based on the Doppler shift
计算出车速
of the reflected radio waves.
我说了吧 她是天才
See? Genius.
我哥也是这类型 但她有意思多了
My brother's like that too, but she's way more fun.
91英里时速
Ninety-one.
好吧 系好安全带
All right, buckle up.
刺♥激♥
Yes!
教我用枪 我可以掩护你
Show me how to use your gun and I'll cover you.
你想休息一会的话 可以换我开
If you need a break, I can drive for a bit.
不用 谢了
I'm okay, thanks.
换我开一段也行 -现在不适合说笑
I could take a turn. - Not a time for jokes.
你以后休想再开车
You may never drive again.
你以后也不准再跟佩吉玩
And you are not hanging out with Paige anymore.
这不公平 这都是我的主意 跟佩吉无关
That's not fair. It was my idea, not Paige's.
你真以为这么说有用吗
You really think that's helping your case?
我无比怀念你俩怄气不说话的时候
Liked it better when you two weren't talking.
很遗憾 我们现在恢复对话了
Well, too bad, 'cause we are.
如果你觉得被忽视了 别担心
If you're feeling ignored, don't worry.
从今往后我们会紧紧盯死你
We're gonna be laser-focused on you from now on.
这次事件开启了
This marked the beginning of
我们家人口中的
what our family would come to call
"米希叛逆期"
"Missy's difficult period."
尽管我反复保证
Despite my repeated assurances
我能通过脑部扫描
that I could solve the problem
和低压电击解决这问题
with a brain scan and some low-voltage electric shocks, I was
但他们始终没给我机会 太可惜了
never given the opportunity. Such a shame.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表