剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
He does look like a Muppet.
重点是我们必须牢记
All I'm saying is we need to remember
真正的大钱从哪来
where the real money's coming from.
如果我们想继续赚钱 你就得服软
If we want it to keep coming, you got to back off.
知道啦 我会老实的
Okay, fine. I'll behave.
你几时变成最可靠的人了
When did you start to be the responsible one?
你以为我喜欢当吗
Hey, I don't like it, either.
我正想找你呢 小天才
Ah, just the young genius I was hoping to see.
你♥爸♥妈的律师联♥系♥我了
Look, I've heard from your parents' lawyer,
我有点担心
and I'm a little concerned
整件事会变得难以控制
that this whole thing is getting out of hand.
-怎么会 -律师一插手
- How so? - Well, you know, lawyers get involved
一切就会慢下来 我担心
and everything slows down and, well, I'm just worried
在此期间会有其他人
that someone else might come up
想出和你同样的点子
with the same idea in the meantime.
我之前没想到这点 我们应该立刻开始
I didn't think of that. We should get started.
我赞同 但我们必须等文件都签署好了
I agree, but, well, we can't get started
才能开始
until the paperwork is signed.
可恶 那些律师真碍事
Ugh! Those darn lawyers.
我们怎么解决呢
Well, how can we fix this?
我想
Hmm. Well, I guess
要是你能说服你♥爸♥妈签名
if you could, well, convince your parents to sign,
那我们就可以开展工作了
then we could get rolling.
为了酬谢你
And to make it worth your while,
我们用你的名字命名其中一栋教学楼 怎么样
how about we put your name on one of these buildings?
"谢尔顿·库珀科学中心"听起来如何
How would you feel about "Sheldon Cooper Science Center"?
不好意思 你刚是说"谢尔顿·库珀科学中心"
I'm sorry. Did you say, "Sheldon Cooper Science Center,"
还是"谢尔顿·库珀的科学中心"
or "Sheldon Cooper's Science Center"?
你喜欢哪个呢
Well, which do you like?
我更喜欢所有格
I prefer the possessive.
显得更加属于我
It makes it much more mine.
那就这么定了 "谢尔顿·库珀的科学中心"
Then "Sheldon Cooper's Science Center" it is.
那我们说好了
So, do we have a deal?
-好的 -太棒了
- Okay. - Excellent.
你快走吧 不然那我要忍♥不住捏你的小脸蛋了
Now get out of here before I pinch those cheeks.
我提醒你 我老婆是警♥察♥哦
I will remind you my wife is a police officer.
我是来送你示好礼物的
I've just come with a little peace offering.
我最后一盘《本能》录像带
My last copy of Basic Instinct.
我给扯烂了 再也没有裸女
So there you go. No more naked ladies,
也没有迈克尔·道格拉斯的
no more Michael Douglas'
光裸翘臀 让我心生邪念
bare butt giving me impure thoughts.
小镇又安全了
The town is safe again.
谢谢你这么通情达理
Well, thank you for seeing reason.
要是不通情达理 我还配当虔诚的基♥督♥徒吗
Well, what kind of good Christian woman would I be if I didn't?
所以我们两清了吗
So, we square?
康妮 重点不在于你我两清
It's not about you and me being square, Connie.
而是你要对上面那位老大交代
It's about you and El Jefe Grande.
再见了
Well, goodbye.
我很乐意去店里
You know, I'd be happy to come down
指教你还有哪些电影会引起反对
and let you know what other movies are objectionable
避免你重蹈覆辙
so we don't have another situation on our hands.
你还想继续减少我店里的电影
You want to take more movies out of my store?
都说了不是我 而是那位大拇指比脱口秀演员
Again, not me, but there's a guy with a thumb
西斯科和伊伯特还要大得多的男人
a lot bigger than Siskel or Ebert's.
二人在节目海报里的形象即竖起大拇指
谢尔顿 感谢你过来
Sheldon, thank you for coming in.
我想为我们之前的争执道歉
I want to apologize for our little tiff earlier.
我宽宏大量地原谅你了
You're forgiven.
太好了
Oh. Great.
我找到一样你可能感兴趣的东西
I found something that might be of interest to you.
诺奖得主理查德·费曼的签名真迹
An authentic signature from Richard Feynman.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
这种细节不重要
Details aren't important.
-这是限制令吗 -都说不重要了
- Is this a restraining order? - Not important.
这其实是获得亲笔签名的好办法
That's actually a really good way to get autographs.
我得记好了
I'll have to keep that in mind.
现在归你了 科学家之间的传承
Well, it's yours, from one scientist to another,
这正是我要说的
and that's my point, really.
-你和我必须团结一致 -为什么
- You and I-- we need to stick together. - Why?
因为这所大学充斥着想要利用我们的科学观点
Because this university is filled with people
为己谋利的坏人
who want to exploit our ideas.
以我的经验来看并非如此
That's not my experience.
哈格迈尔校长刚刚才提出要用我的名字命名教学楼
President Hagemeyer just offered me my own building.
你被她操纵了 你都没意识到
You're being manipulated, you don't even know it.
谢尔顿 这种事我见过无数次了
Sheldon, I've seen this a thousand times--
像你这样聪慧的年轻人被占便宜
a brilliant young mind like yours taken advantage of.
但你不就是想占我便宜吗
But isn't that what you're trying to do?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
哈格迈尔校长是贿赂
President Hagemeyer's was a bribe.
是我作为同行送给你的礼物
That is a gift from one peer to another.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
你到底是科学家
Are you a scientist
还是管理部门的棋子
or are you a pawn of the administration?
科学家
A scientist.
你当然是
Yes, you are.
那我们说好了
So, we have a deal?
好的
Okay.
我想追加订购五盘《本能》
I'd like to order five more copies of Basic Instinct
再加两盘《致命诱惑》
and a couple more of Fatal Attraction.
-还要什么吗 -来一盘《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
- Anything else? - Ooh, uh, get a Last Temptation of Christ.
可以气死那群人
That'll really piss people off.
再加一盘《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
And a copy of The Last Temptation of Christ
为了气死那群人
to really piss people off.
多谢啦
Thank you.
你们在搞什么
What are y'all doing?
我示好过了 是他逼人太甚
Well, I tried to be nice but he kept pushing.
所以现在我们要反击
Yeah, so now we're pushing back.
你们干嘛在意他
Why do you care?
因为老娘不喜欢别人对我的生意指手画脚
Because I don't like anybody telling me how to run my business,
尤其是那家伙
especially him.
录影带店哪是你的生意啊
This is not your business.
后面那间黑钱成堆的暗室
That room back there with the shady piles of money--
才是你的生意 你不可告人的非法生意
that's your business. Your secret, illegal business.
难不成我们要变成
So, what, are we just supposed
迎合基♥督♥徒口味的录影带店吗
to become a Christian video store now?
其实在这个小镇 我倒觉得...
You know what? In this town, I...
不行 我绝不能让那男人赢
No! I am not gonna let that man win.
你们好 我们是七台的新闻节目
Hi. I'm with Channel 7 news.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
一名本地牧师召集居民签了一份连署书
A local pastor has put together a petition of citizens
他们担心你们店的录影带有下流内容
concerned about the vulgar content of your video store.
对此你有什么看法吗
Would you care to comment?
老娘当然有看法 告诉那家伙...
Damn straight I would. I want him to know...
给我 麦给我 不 还给我 我要...
Give me. Give me. No, give me that. I want...
我向各位保证 本店没有任何
I can assure you there's nothing immoral
伤风败俗或下流的内容
or indecent going on here.
我们刚和律师谈完
Mm. So, we were talking to the lawyer...
离婚这一天终于来了
Here comes the divorce.
我们没要离婚好吗
We are not getting divorced.
那我们为什么找律师
Then why do we have a lawyer?
谢尔顿发明了一样东西
Sheldon invented something
大学可能感兴趣
that the university's interested in
那东西也许值点钱
and it could be worth some money.
你一直是我最偏爱的哥哥
You always were my favorite brother.
你今早才把舔过的手指插♥进♥我的耳朵里
This morning you licked your finger and put it in my ear.
那代表我喜欢你
That means I like you.
总之律师想先跟你谈谈
Anyway, the lawyer wants to sit down with you
再和大学那边详聊
before he gets into it with the university.
这样真的好吗 我听说律师会拖慢进度
I don't know. I hear lawyers slow things down.
什么
What?
谢利 这是为你的未来考量
Shelly, this is for your future.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表