剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Peaster, Texas-- birthplace of Robert E. Howard,
他被视作"剑与魔法派"奇幻文学的创始人
regarded to be the father of the sword and sorcery subgenre.
谢尔顿 这事跟你没关系
Sheldon, this isn't about you.
不过这是个好开始
But it's a good start.
你再去发挥聪明才智 把范围缩得更小一点好吗
Why don't you go narrow that down even more?
我去米希房♥间找找线索
I'll check in Missy's room for clues.
如果她带走了溜冰鞋 那我们就破案了
If she took her roller skates, this case is closed.
你觉得你♥爸♥妈是不是担心得要死
Think your parents are freaking out?
估计正在开派对庆祝呢
Probably having a party.
然后谢尔顿会抱怨他们开派对
And then Sheldon will complain about them having a party,
他们就会停下来 因为他总能为所欲为
and they'll stop because he gets everything he wants.
我懂 你试试当金童
I know. Try being the golden child.
所有人时刻期望着你能干大事
Everybody's always expecting big things from you
就因为你是个天才
'cause you're a genius.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
简单轻松的事吧
Something simple, easy.
我听说佛罗里达州有一种职业
You know, I heard there's a place in Florida
是扮成美人鱼
where you can get a job as a mermaid.
真的吗 -千真万确
Really? - Really.
我说实话你别生气 但你确实是天才
Don't get mad at me, but you are a genius.
千万别告诉其他美人鱼哦
Just don't tell the other mermaids.
糟了
Oh, crap.
你是不是超速了
Well, how fast are you going?
我开得不快啊 是不是开得太慢了
I'm not going too fast. Maybe I'm going too slow.
我要不要加速啊
Should I speed up?
别加速啊 你在干什么
Don't speed up. What are you doing?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
可能不是冲我们来的
Just... maybe it's not for us.
你靠边停下 让他过去
Pull over and let him pass.
怎么办
What do we do?
我们得把故事编好
We need to get our stories straight.
我们是表姐妹 你16岁 驾照落在家里了
We're cousins, you're 16, you forgot your license at home,
我们正赶去医院探望奶奶
and we're on our way to the hospital to visit our grandma.
我记好了
Okay.
我只有13岁 我偷开我爸的车
I'm only 13, I stole my dad's truck
我们刚才在餐馆吃早餐也没给钱
and we didn't pay for breakfast at the diner.
吃完霸王餐就跑了
We just left.
好吧 那这位是谁
Okay. And who's this?
我表姐 金吉儿
My cousin, Ginger.
有人肚子饿了吗 我可以做点三明治
Is anyone hungry? I can make sandwiches.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不饿 -我可以吃点
Not hungry. - I could eat.
那你自己去弄个三明治
Then make yourself a sandwich.
或许你才应该吃两口 你是不是饿了在闹脾气
Maybe you should. Are you cranky?
我搞明白了
Okay, I figured it out.
根据她从我的杂♥志♥
Based off the pictures
撕下来的页面推断
she's ripped out of magazines,
她是演员卢克·派瑞的狂热影迷
she's a big fan of actor Luke Perry.
他谁啊 -他在《飞跃比佛利》中扮演迪伦
Who is that? - He plays Dylan on Beverly Hills, 90210.
就是那种典型的痞帅坏男孩
Your classic bad boy.
典型的痞帅坏男孩
Your classic bad boy?
没错 跟我一样
Yeah, like me.
剧集的发生地和拍摄地
The show not only takes place but is also filmed
都在加州洛杉矶
in Los Angeles, California.
她肯定是打算去那里
That's obviously where she's heading.
库珀家
Cooper residence.
考虑到她出走的时长...
Now, given the amount of time since she's left...
她们平安没事 找到她们了
They're okay! They've found them.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
她们在哪
Where are they?
距离巴吞鲁日市以东一小时车程处
Uh, about an hour east of Baton Rouge.
显然她们的目的地是佛罗里达州
Apparently they were on their way to Florida.
卢克·派瑞不在那边啊
That's not where Luke Perry is.
让我跟她们通话
Let me speak to them.
收到
Copy that.
你们爸妈正赶来接你们
All right. Your parents are on the way.
他们是不是很生气
Are they mad?
要是我女儿偷开我的车离家出走 我会很生气
If my daughter stole my car and ran away, I'd be mad.
要是她有好理由呢
What if she had a good reason?
你有好理由吗
Do you have a good reason?
我哥天资过人
Well, my brother's really smart
我更年长的大哥当了爸爸 家里人都忽视我
and my older brother had a baby and they were ignoring me.
你这理由不够充分
You might need a better reason.
你要把我们关进监狱吗
Are you taking us to jail?
不
No.
太好啦 那我们能走了吗
Great, so we can go?
不行
No.
但我也不会把你们送进监狱
But I'm not taking you in either.
为什么
Why not?
我的小孩和你同龄 我能理解
I got a kid your age. I get it.
我宁可蹲大牢
Oh, God, I'd rather sit in jail
也不想再听见大人告诉我 他们有多能理解
than have another adult tell me how much they get it.
我不这么想 我很庆幸待在这
Not me. Happy right here.
佩吉带坏米希 我很抱歉
I'm real sorry for whatever Paige got Missy into.
谢谢你这么说 但这次应该是米希的错
Thanks, but I think this one's on Missy.
不太可能 她上个月偷刷我的信♥用♥卡♥
I doubt it. Last month she swiped my credit card
买♥♥了一张去夏威夷的机票
and bought a plane ticket to Hawaii.
还是不可退款的
Nonrefundable.
那你怎么惩罚她
What did you do?
还能怎么办 我就把她送到她爸家
What could I do? I dropped her off at her dad's
我自己用机票去夏威夷玩咯
and I went to Hawaii.
相信我
Trust me,
米希绝不会再干这种事
Missy's never gonna do anything like this again.
有梦最美啦
Aw, bless your heart.
我是说真的 她以后只能学校和家两点一直线
I'm serious. School and home, that's it.
不准看电视 交朋友 鞋也不准穿
No TV, no friends, no shoes.
看她光脚还怎么离家出走
Let's see her run away barefoot.
你的计划就是让她更怨恨我们吗
That's your plan-- make her hate us even more?
我又不是要当她的知心好友 玛丽
I'm not trying to be her friend, Mary.
我是要扮演好父亲的角色
I'm trying to be her parent.
那你觉得我是想扮演什么
What do you think I'm trying to be?
我鬼知道 她的邻居吗
Oh, I don't know. Her neighbor?
你们夫妻俩没闹矛盾吧
Is everything okay?
没有
Yes.
我只是最近都暂住在我们家对面
I've just been staying across the street
为了照顾孙女
taking care of our granddaughter.
你用这个借口不回家多久了
How long you gonna keep using that excuse?
抱歉失礼了 我们这周压力很大
I am so sorry. It's been a stressful week.
不用道歉啊 我也有过这种经历
You don't need to apologize. I've been there.
好吧
Right.
我知道我没资格说这话 不过
I know it's not my place, but...
我和巴里以前总是把感受都憋在心里
Barry and I used to keep a bunch of stuff bottled up,
我们的婚姻结局你们也知道
and we know how that turned out.
我们不会离婚的啦
We're not getting divorced.
除非我死了
Yeah, over my dead body.
没错 这就是我们的婚姻结局
Yeah, that's exactly how it's gonna end.
好尴尬
Oh, boy.
米希到底怎么想的 为什么去佛罗里达州
What was Missy thinking? Why Florida?
这很重要吗
Why does it matter?
我做出了有数据支持的靠谱猜测
I made a solid hypothesis backed by data.
我到底哪一步出错了
Where did I go wrong?
你妄想预判少女的想法就是最大的错
You tried to predict a teenage girl.
或许等她回来之后
Perhaps when she gets back
我们可以带她去做脑部扫描
we can take her in for a brain scan.
可能米希需要的
Maybe what Missy needs
是我们都多点去理解她
is for us all to be a little understanding.
我是想理解她啊
I'm trying to understand.
所以我才要带她去做脑部扫描
That's why I need the brain scan.
你妹妹这段时间经历了太多事
Look, your sister's going through a lot these days.
她觉得被忽视
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表