剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Well, isn't that what a girl wants to hear?
我觉得挺合理的啊
Seemed fair to me.
你说小乔治有没有在狱中文个身
Do you think Georgie got a tattoo in jail?
不可能
No.
那姥姥呢
Do you think Meemaw did?
很可能有
Probably.
我们要去教会吗
Are we going to church?
我准备去
I'm going.
发生了那些不愉快的事 你还要去吗
After everything that happened?
不会很尴尬吗
Isn't that weird?
那些都不重要
Doesn't matter.
我需要去
I need to.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
你不用勉强自己去的
You don't have to.
我想去
I want to.
干嘛
What?
我们平时不是坐这里啊
This isn't where we sit.
-没关系的 -怎么会没关系
- It's all right. - All right?
-这里离完美听感点十万八千里远 -别出声
- This is nowhere near the acoustic sweet spot. - Shush.
而且我前面那位壮汉估计是全德州最魁梧的了
And I'm sitting behind what may be the largest man in Texas.
亲爱的教友们 我们应当彼此相爱
Dear friends, let us love one another.
不懂爱的人就不懂上帝
Whoever does not love does not know God,
因为上帝即是爱的化身
because God is love.
这意味着我们有责任
It means that we are responsible for sharing
与身边所有人分享这份爱
that love with all those around us.
现在我们携手祈祷吧
Now let's join hands and pray.
亲爱的天父
Dear Heavenly Father,
感谢您让我们今天齐聚在此
thank you for gathering us here today
一同敬拜
to join together in worship...
我受够了 我们走
I've had enough. Let's go.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
请赐予我们力量
Please give us the strength to reflect
将您丰盛的慈爱挥洒到人间
your abundant love out into the world.
感谢您让我们今天齐聚在此
Thank you for bringing us here today
一同敬拜
to join together in worship.
不好意思
Excuse me.
只有我一人被这伪善的布道内容惊到吗
Am I the only one struck by the incredible hypocrisy of this sermon?
你滔滔不绝地说要彼此相爱
You go on and on about loving one another
说上帝即是爱的化身
and how God is love.
但轮到我母亲和我家人 你们就双标了
But not when it comes to my mother and our family?
为什么 就因为我哥哥让一个
And why? Because my brother impregnated a woman
比自己年长11岁的女人怀孕了
11 years older than him?
人们也可以说这是爱的展现啊
Which one could argue was an act of love.
-谢尔顿 -至少他是出于爱 她好像不喜欢他
- Sheldon. - At least on his part. She doesn't seem to care for him.
-还有 你之前说"尼布姐尼撒" -谢尔顿
- Also, earlier, you said "Nebuh-kuh-nezzar." - Sheldon.
希伯来语应该念"尼布甲尼撒"
In Hebrew, it would be pronounced "Neboo-kha-nezzar."
喉音要发出来 甲
More in the back of the throat. Kha.
-甲 再见 -谢尔顿
- Kha. Bye. - Sheldon.
或者用希伯来语念 就是谢尔墩
Or in Hebrew, shalom.
也有"你好"的意思 还有"和平"
Which also means "Hello." And "Peace."
甲 甲
Kha! Kha!
妈妈还好吗
How's Mom?
很难过
Pretty upset.
听完我那番精彩演讲她还难过吗
Even after that excellent speech I made?
至少这一次 你不是问题所在
For once, I don't think you're the problem.
那挺好
Good for me.
我在看书
I'm reading.
你好 米希
Hi there, Missy.
有何贵干
May I help you?
我想和你妈妈谈谈 她在家吗
Um, I was hoping to talk to your mom. She around?
不确定 我去看看她有没有空
I'm not sure. Let me see if she's available.
怎么了
What's going on?
她有空
She's available.
你好
Hello.
玛丽 今天的事我深感抱歉
Mary, I am so sorry about today.
我懂你为什么不开心
I understand why you're upset.
但教会依然是你的家人
But the church is still your family.
我不愿看到你离主而去
I'd just... hate to see you walk away from the Lord.
感觉是祂离我而去了
Feels like he's walking away from me.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表