剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
肯定会来帮忙的
she'd be here to help.
可当初我告诉她我怀孕后
Well, I told my mom I was pregnant
她就气到不再跟我说话了
and she stopped talking to me. So...
我知道 可是...
I know, but...
这不关你的事 玛丽
It's not your business, Mary.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
你好 托比
Hello, Toby.
我不该和你说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to you.
但没人说过你不能和我说话
But no one told you not to talk to me.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
我们想给你一份工作
We want to offer you a job.
还想你赶紧洗手
And for you to wash your hands.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
我们知道呀
We know.
我们想让你做同样的工作 但拿更高的报酬
We want you to do the same thing, but for more money.
好吧
Okay.
不是吧 这就倒戈了 你毫无忠诚度可言吗
Really, that's all it took? Where's the loyalty?
谢尔顿 这不是正合我们意吗
Sheldon, this is what we want.
我知道 但要是有别人
I know, but what if somebody comes along
给他更多的钱 他也会抛弃我们吗
and offers him more money? Is he just gonna leave us?
你会吗
Are you?
应该会吧
Probably.
我们可以雇用他 但他不准独自上厕所
We can hire him, but he cannot go to the bathroom alone.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
且慢 你先给我去洗手
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's hit that sink.
如果你还不知道要看哪部
If you're looking for something to watch,
我推荐《公主新娘》
I'd recommend Princess Bride.
-讲真的吗 -我知道听起来有点少女系
- Really? - I know it sounds a little girly,
但里面有一场精彩绝伦的剑战
but there's an awesome sword fight
而且还有摔角手"巨人安德烈"参演哦
and Andre the Giant's in it.
行啊 谢谢推荐
Cool. Thanks.
这是我应该做的
Just doing my job.
对了 我叫梅丽莎
I'm Melissa, by the way.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help over here?
你是想借机偷摸我的内♥裤♥吗
Are you trying to touch my underwear?
没有的事 女士
No, ma'am.
那你还不快走开
Well, then step away.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我就知道 你们挖走了我的程序员
Ah! I knew it. You poached my programmer.
是你先盗用他的点子的
You poached his idea.
托比 你做人不讲忠诚的吗
Toby, what happened to loyalty?
被背叛的滋味不好受 对吧
It's annoying, isn't it?
俗话说
There's an old saying:
"敢惹公牛 就要承受被角撞的后果"
"You mess with the bull, you get the horns."
教你一句新俗话
Well, there's a new saying:
"我们有程序员 而你没有"
"We have a programmer and you don't."
没错
Yeah.
不是吧
Really?
你们挖走了我们的程序员
You poached our programmer?
我就让他独处了五分钟去上厕所
I left him alone for five minutes to use the bathroom.
不知道你们在惊讶个什么劲
I don't know why you're so surprised.
我听说商场如战场
I'm told that business is a high-stakes game
不将对手疯狂打♥压♥ 必被打得满地找牙
where if you're not ruthless, you're toothless.
我们刚刚学到的
We just learned that.
你们雇谁不行偏要雇他
You could have hired anyone else.
现在说这些没意义啦
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
你们想来硬的 好啊
Oh, you want to play hardball?
我们也能这样做
We can do that, too.
谢尔顿在学校里享有很多特别待遇
You see, Sheldon gets a lot of perks at this university
但我轻易就能给他取消
that could go away real fast.
可我喜欢我的小特权
But I like my perks.
给你的宿舍安排一两名新室友
How would you like to have a roommate or two
你觉得怎么样
in that dorm room of yours?
我们还是满足她的要求吧
Let's give her what she wants.
要坚定不移
Stay strong.
我想说的是 我们都需要彼此的帮助
Look, all I'm saying is you need us as much as we need you.
举例而言 我们有大型计算机 你们就没有
Now, for example, we have a mainframe computer and you don't.
没有大型机就做不出数据库 现在谁才是软蛋
Ha! No mainframe, no database. Who's toothless now?
我们可以自己搞一台大型机
We can get our own mainframe.
可以吗 但那玩意不是巨贵吗
We can? They're really expensive.
我在装心狠手辣 你配合一下行不行
I'm trying to be ruthless. Work with me here.
我们可以搞到哦
We can.
我给你拿了小点心和杂♥志♥
Hey. I brought you a snack and some magazines.
谢了 不过我最好先看完这本书
Oh, thanks, but I should probably finish this.
虽然我很清楚结局是什么
Although I do know how it ends.
就是体液横流 汁水四溢
With bodily fluids. Everywhere.
接着一个小男婴或小女婴就出来了
And then a sweet little boy or girl.
已经知道了 是女孩
Oh, um, it's a girl.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 小乔治不想知道 所以我没说
Yeah, Georgie didn't want to know so I haven't said.
真是太好了
Well, that is wonderful!
这是你和我的小秘密哦
Oh, it'll be our little secret.
老娘早就知道了 别以为你有多特别
I already know! Don't go feeling like you're special.
你能不能识相一点 我们这里气氛正温馨呢
Do you mind? We're having a moment here.
你们继续吧
Carry on.
如你所见
As you can see,
我们母女情深
the mother-daughter bond is strong.
比起我和我妈 你们的关系很亲密了
Well, compared to me and my mom, you two are magic.
我们也是时好时坏啦
Well, we've had our ups and downs.
她也不是很会照顾小孩的妈妈
She wasn't the easiest mom to grow up with.
有时我都觉得是我把自己拉扯大的
Sometimes I felt like I was kind of raising myself.
但现在我们可以说是最好的朋友
But now we're practically best friends.
我想我和我妈不会变成这样了
Yeah, I don't think that's in the cards for me and my mom.
我听见你压低声音说话 肯定是讲我坏话
I hear you whispering in there.
别听她的 曼蒂
Don't listen to her, Mandy.
你别那么阴暗 我只是在跟她说
Dear Lord, I was just telling her
我和你是最要好的朋友
how you and I are best friends!
你跟最好的朋友说话是用这种态度的吗
That's how you talk to your best friend?
一切都还顺利吗
Everything working okay for you?
我知道你 你是那个有闻内♥裤♥癖好的变♥态♥
I heard about you. You're that panty sniffer.
没有没有 我没偷闻内♥裤♥
No. No, no, no, there was no sniffing.
芭芭拉 他又来作案了
Barbara, he doing it again.
真的没有 算了爷不解释了
No. No. Uh, j... Oh, I give up.
我超喜欢老电影
I'm totally into old movies.
比如《早餐俱乐部》啦 《七宝奇谋》还有《红粉佳人》
You know, Breakfast Club, Goonies, Pretty in Pink.
怎么样还好吗
Hey. How's it going?
好得很 快走不送
Fine. Bye.
洗衣店那边不忙
Not much going on at the Laundromat.
我就想着过来帮帮你
Thought maybe I could lend you a hand.
我这边不用了 你去看看小乔治吧
Nope, all good. Go check on Georgie.
好的
All right.
你晚点有安排吗
So, you doing anything later?
有 她要跟她老爸回家
Yeah, she's going home with her father.
爸爸
Dad.
抱歉 先生 我不知道
I-I'm sorry, sir, I didn't know.
那你知道她才读初一吗
Yeah, did you know that she's in the seventh grade?
爸爸
Dad!
我没想到她这么小
I thought she was older.
现在知道了 还不快滚
Well, now you know. Beat it.
滚了
Right.
你现在满意了吧
Are you happy?
他太老了 不适合你
He is way too old for you.
你和妈妈才老咧
Have you seen you and Mom?
我和你妈可是在高中时代相恋的学生情侣
Hey, your mother and I were high school sweethearts.
她是高中生没错 但你是25岁吃嫩草的老牛
Yeah, she was in high school. You were, like, 25.
那时的人长相显成熟嘛
People looked older back then.
有何贵干
Hello?
我是来安装双层床的
Yeah, I'm here to install some bunk beds.
但我不需要上下铺啊 就我一个人住
But I don't need bunk beds. I'm just one person.
我只知道这间宿舍改成三人房♥了
All I know is they're turning this room into a triple.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表