剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
这里已经人满为患 是时候扩张了
We are at capacity. It's time to expand.
-扩去哪里 -这面墙的另一边的录影带出租店
- Where? - The video store right behind that wall
租约空出来了
just lost its lease.
你意思是那小房♥间里没藏什么见不得人的事
So, you're telling me there's nothing weird going on back there?
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
这合法吗
Is it legal?
-当然 -不合法
- Yes. - No.
真可惜世界上没有一个漫画资料库
Too bad there's not a comic book database
让我可以直接搜索我想要的资料
so I can search through it and find what I'm looking for.
欧洲核子研究组织有类似的东西
Well, CERN has something similar.
你可以在他们的资料库里搜索文献
You can search a database of scientific papers.
但世上并没有漫画版的资料库啊
But there's no database for comic books.
你应该自己建立一个 去别的地方做
You should make one. Somewhere else.
这能用来编目其他东西吗
Could it be used to catalog other things?
可以 应用是无止境的
Yes, the applications are endless.
也可以给科研补助金建一个
Ooh, there could be ones for scientific grants.
找补助金这个过程十分耗时
Funding grants is such a time-consuming process.
如果有集中式资料库
If there was a centralized database,
就能彻底改变科研的景象
it would change the research landscape entirely.
你明白这对科学界有什么益处吗
Do you see what this could do for the scientific community?
我们可以向全球所有大学收取使用费
We could charge an access fee to every university on the planet,
然后我就能在巴哈马的游艇上度过退休生活
then I could retire on a yacht in the Bahamas.
你搞错重点了
You're missing the point.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对科学界很有用 我很喜欢
Uh, good for science. I love it.
人们说法语是爱的语言
People say French is the language of love,
但对我来说 没有任何语言比令人兴奋的
but for me, nothing is sweeter than the exhilarating sounds
法律术语更美妙了
of legalese. Ooh, la, la.
条款与条件
但对我父母来说就不是这样了
The same could not be said for my parents.
我们是哪一方
And which one are we?
"契约的甲方"
"The-the party of the first part"
还是"契约的乙方"啊
or "The party of the second part"?
甲方
The first part,
但无论哪一方 都是场派对[方]啦
but either way, it's a party.
说到这里 我能帮您拿瓶啤酒吗
Speaking of which, can I get you a beer?
感觉您爱喝的是孤星啤酒吧
Y-You're a Lone Star man, right?
-我还真是呢 -乔治
- Matter of fact, I am. - George.
人家都问了 拒绝多没礼貌
She offered. I don't want to be rude.
现在是早上11点呢
It's 11:00 A.M.
您有什么需要尽管说
Well, you just let me know.
我们一定会满足您
We'll get you anything you want.
我们没事 谢谢
We're fine, thank you.
你觉得谢尔顿的这个发明
So, you really think this invention of Sheldon's
能有不少价值吗
could be worth something?
谁知道呢 大多数时候
Oh, who knows? Uh, most of the time,
这种事都不会一飞冲天
these things don't pan out.
可能有点成果 但多半是颗粒无收
Could be something, probably nothing.
这就是走个流程罢了
Uh, that's just a formality.
但你说我的大数据库
But you said my grant database
可以成为大学的"金母鸡"
would make the university "boatloads of money."
这话不代表什么啊
Well, that doesn't mean anything.
鸡也可以很小啊
Boats can be small.
听过小鸡吗
Ever hear of a canoe?
好啦 有人需要签字笔吗
Anyway, who needs a pen?
这条有关大学占九♥成♥
What's this about the university
而谢尔顿只占一成的条款是怎么回事
owning 90% and Sheldon only owning ten?
这是指标准的样板而已啦
Oh, that's just standard boilerplate.
你们知道样板这个词最早是指
Did you know that boilerplate originally
被用来当模板
referred to the roll of steel
来制♥作♥蒸汽锅炉的一卷钢铁吗
used as a template to create steam boilers,
但后来被法律界拿去用来形容
but then was adapted to the legal profession
公♥司♥透过条款来躲避法律的行为
to describe the way companies use fine print to get around the law?
这个冷知识可真有趣
Ugh, that fact is just so fun.
你们看 这就是场派对
You see? It is a party.
派对怎么可以没有巧克力饮料呢
And what's a party without Yoo-hoo?
我给你拿一瓶冰的吧
Can I get you a cold one?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
不 我们想确保谢尔顿有受到公平的对待
No. We want to make sure that Sheldon is being treated fairly.
是啊 或许我们应该自己请个律师
Yeah, maybe we should get our own lawyer
在我们签字之前先过一遍
to take a look at this before we sign anything.
我们请得起律师吗
Can we afford a lawyer?
我们需要一点时间才能给您答复
Okay, w-we're gonna need some time to get back to you.
没问题 你们慢慢来
Of course. You take all the time you need.
我也懂 哪怕我们大学
You know, just because of all
为您儿子与家庭付出了那么多
the nice things we've done for your son and for your family,
也没有必要现在就信任我们啊 对吧
no need to start trusting us now.
她接受得比我想象中还好呢
She took that better than I thought.
天啊 工作日生意也这么忙吗
Dang, it's busy in here for a weekday.
大家刚收到社保的钱
Social Security checks landed.
当个老人就能收到钱 感觉一定很爽
Hm. Getting paid just to be old-- must be nice.
我反正没啥抱怨的
I ain't complaining.
这个现金箱满了 把这些钱
Listen, this cash box is full. Take some of this up
塞进录影带出租店的收银机里
and stick it in the register in the video store.
没问题
You got it.
别浪费时间跟曼蒂调情
And don't be flirting with Mandy.
我这边需要人帮忙
I need help back here.
行啊 但她有可能跟我调情
Okay, but she might flirt with me.
这衣服真的很衬托我的眼睛
This shirt really brings out my eyes.
情况怎么样 熟悉工作了吗
How's it going? Figure everything out?
别人给我钱 我给他们电影
People give me money, I give them movies.
我应该学会了
I think I got it.
聪明又有孕在身 你真是要啥有啥呢
Smart, pregnant, you're the whole package.
我想还这部电影
I'd like to return this movie.
好的 谢谢 欢迎再次光临
Okay, thank you. Come again.
我真不敢相信你们会出租这种脏东西
I can't believe you would rent this filth.
哪里脏了 这不是《本能》吗
It's not filth. It's Basic Instinct.
当时我老公在看这部
Well, my husband was watching it
结果里面有个女人露出了她的"小妹妹"
and there was a woman in there who showed her hoo-ha.
是的 是露了
Yeah, she does.
拜托 又没有露出全部
Come on, I mean, you don't see the whole thing.
最多也就是看到了个"小"
At most, you see a "Hoo."
能看到"小"的时候 "妹妹"也近在咫尺了
If you see the "Hoo," the "Ha's" right there.
无论如何 这是罪恶
Whatever it was, it's sinful.
要不你再去选一部别的吧 不收钱
Why don't you pick out something else? On the house.
我不知道你们为什么会备有这种影片
I don't know why you'd carry something like this.
因为大家喜欢看啊
People like it.
我都看了三遍
I've seen it three times.
你真的想要让你的孩子
Do you really want to bring your baby
降生在把这种东西当成娱乐的世界吗
into a world where this is considered entertainment?
女士 我的孩子我来担心
Lady, why don't you let me worry about my baby
你就多担心你老公都看些什么吧
and, uh, you worry about what your husband's watching.
别这样 人家还是顾客
Easy, she's still a customer.
以后不是了
Not anymore.
我会跟我的祷告小组的人说
And I'm gonna tell my prayer group
让他们别来这里
not to come here either.
-去就去呗 -我们也有适合阖家观赏的片啊
- Okay, you do that. - We have family entertainment as well.
比如《音乐之声》 这里面什么都没露
Sound of Music. No one shows nothing.
还看三遍 你不是吧
Three times, really?
我17岁
I'm 17.
我哪知道 你才是律师不是吗
Well, I don't know, you're the lawyer.
如果这个发明能大发利市
You know, if this invention's big,
老娘绝对要分一杯羹
mama wants a taste.
哈格迈尔校长 借一步说话
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表