剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
对啊 谢尔顿 她没事
Yes, Sheldon, she is.
所以她不在监狱里吗
So she's not in jail?
她入狱了吗
She's in jail?
我本也以为 但情况好像并非如此
Well, I thought so, but maybe not.
为什么康妮入狱了
So why is Connie in jail?
这是我们家庭的私事
That's family business.
不过曼蒂怀着小乔治的宝宝
Although Mandy is carrying Georgie's baby
而小乔治也在坐牢 所以...
and Georgie's also in jail, so...
小乔治也入狱了吗
Georgie's in jail?!
你这张嘴怎么还在叭叭呢
Why are you still talking?
这是个好问题
That is a valid question.
已经过了我就寝的时间
It's past my bedtime.
太好了 快滚
Good. Go.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you!
到底发生什么事了
So, what happened?
我只知道他们在边境碰到了麻烦
All I know is they had a problem at the border.
好像跟走私香烟有关
Something about smuggling cigarettes.
真是个傻♥逼♥
What an idiot.
他这么做是想赚钱给你和宝宝
He was just trying to make money 'cause you got pregnant.
所以这还赖我了是吗
Oh, so this is my fault?
一个巴掌拍不响 一个男人生不出
He didn't make that baby on his own.
你就只是个孩子
Look, you're just a kid, okay?
你不懂这背后有多复杂
You don't understand what's going on here.
但我知道我妈因为你不嫁我哥
I know my mom lost her job and got kicked out of the church
被踢出了教会 丢了工作
because you won't marry my brother.
这点我不知道
I didn't know that.
所以我辩赢你了吗
So did I win this argument?
感觉好像是赢了
Feels like I did.
好啦 上帝啊
Okay, God,
我们来谈谈吧
we need to talk.
您是在考验我吗
Are you testing me?
这是一场试炼吗
Is this a test?
我是先知约伯的太太吗
Am I Mrs. Job?
善人约伯曾被指控为了回报而信仰上帝
经过一番试炼 证明了心意并得到加倍的祝福
我一直努力当个好人 但...
I try to be a good person, but...
但近期感觉您给的难关
lately, it feels like you are smacking me down
是一关接一关啊
every chance you get.
我知道这么抱怨好像有点不知感恩
And I know that that might sound a little ungrateful right now,
毕竟我一边在用着新的洗碗机
as I load my new dishwasher--
我很喜爱
that I love--
但你就不能先换个人找麻烦吗
but can't you pick on someone else for a while?
你在跟谁说话啊
Who are you talking to?
-上帝 -自言自语 懂了
- God. - To yourself. Got it.
你觉得自己跟约伯一样都受到了上帝的试炼吗
And you think, like Job, God is testing your faith?
起码这样能解释
Sure would explain
最近发生的一切坏事啊
all the bad things that have been happening.
所以相信有一个愿意花费精力
So believing in a god who's going out of his way
给你赐予难关的神 也比相信
to ruin your life is more comforting
这世上并没有神 更让你感到舒心吗
than believing there's no God at all?
现在过了你就寝的时间了吧
Isn't it past your bedtime?
-我知道 晚安 -等...
- I know. Good night. - W-Wait.
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
在姥姥家跟曼蒂聊天
At Meemaw's, talking to Mandy.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这事可以明天再聊吗
Can we table this for tomorrow?
在下已油尽灯枯了
I'm running on fumes.
比起跟我环游全国
So instead of traveling around the country with me,
她更想要走私香烟并锒铛入狱
she'd rather smuggle cigarettes and rot in jail.
这让我作何感想呢
How the hell is that supposed to make me feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
感到难受吗
Bad?
没错 可他妈不好受了
Damn right, bad.
我待她如同待个女王呢
Treated that woman like a queen.
不是你跟人家分手的吗
Didn't you break up with her?
我只是虚张声势罢了
That was a bluff.
没想到她会跟我刚到底
Never thought she'd call it.
你千里迢迢来救她
Well, you are coming to her rescue.
或许她会回心转意呢
Maybe this'll turn things around.
谁说我还要她了
Who says I want her back?
很好 你不想要回她 话题到此为止
Great, you don't want her back. Let's drop it.
但我可以说一件事
I will say one thing.
我倒是挺想念跟她上♥床♥
I miss the sex.
救命啊
Oh, God.
她可是龙精虎猛
She is vivacious.
而且对比的可不是她的同龄人
And not just for a woman her age.
快看 搭便车者
Oh, look, a hitchhiker.
载上他吧 说不定能杀了我 给个痛快
Let's pick him up. Maybe he'll kill me.
你恨小乔治吗
Do you hate Georgie?
不 当然不 小乔治是个好人
No. No, Georgie's a good guy.
要恨 那也是恨自己做了错误的决定
If anything, I hate myself for making bad decisions.
比如婚前性行为吗
Like having sex before marriage?
恨自己是酒后乱性吧
More like having tequila before sex.
你们俩
Hey.
你们在干嘛呢
What's going on here?
曼蒂在跟我聊她是怎么怀孕的
Mandy was just telling me how she got pregnant.
-不 不是的 -但你说...
- No, no... - But you said...
-才没有 -没有
- No. - No.
小乔治跟康妮还好吗
Uh, are Georgie and Connie okay?
希望没事吧
Um, I hope so.
我丈夫开车下去救他们了
My husband just went down there to get 'em out.
好的 那太好了
Okay. That's good.
好啦 那我先走了
Okay, I guess I'll get going.
很... 很高兴见到你
It... was nice seeing ya.
很抱歉给你在教会添了麻烦
I'm sorry about your troubles with the church.
你跟人家都说了些什么
What did you tell her?
就重点事件
Just the highlights.
我忘了说我在主日学校揍了同学一拳
Oh! I forgot I punched out a kid in Sunday school.
你不用跟她说这些事
You don't have to tell her all that.
说不定她会感到愧疚就嫁了小乔治
Maybe she'll feel guilty and marry Georgie.
才不要
No.
你还好吗
How ya holding up?
不太好
Not so good.
孩子还没出生 我这当爹的已经够失格了
Kid ain't even born yet and I'm already a terrible father.
你一点都不失格
You're not terrible.
失格的父亲会一走了之 撒手不管
A terrible father would've walked away.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爸真的很生气吗
Was my dad real pissed off?
没有啦
No.
他高兴坏了
He was positively giddy
因为可以开八小时车到边境
about having to drive eight hours down to the border
保释你这个臭小子
to bail your ass out.
也保释你啊
Your ass, too.
对 但我很享受气到他
Yeah, but I like it when he's pissed at me.
以后可以告诉我孩子这个精彩故事
This'll be a cool story to tell my kid someday.
当然
Sure.
我想到个很酷的主意
Oh. You know what would be awesome?
如果是男孩 我们就给他起名温斯顿
If it was a boy, we name him Winston.
和那个香烟牌子同名
You know, like the cigarettes?
如果是女孩 我们可以叫她维珍妮
And if it's a girl, we could name her Virginia.
就是维珍妮牌女士香烟
Virginia Slims.
好啊
Okay.
你暂时别再来烦我了
I think that's enough of you for now.
晚上好
Evening!
玛丽
Mary.
晚上好
Evening.
怎么不是乔治把垃圾桶搬出来
How come George ain't taking out the garbage?
他...
He's, uh...
我完全有能力把垃圾桶搬出来
I am perfectly capable of taking the trash cans out.
当然了
'Course.
你是女人 听你怒吼
You are woman-- hear you roar.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表