剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
President Hagemeyer, a word.
给你一句话 出去
Here's a word: out.
我知道你正在推进
I understand you're moving forward
跟谢尔顿的大数据库立合同的事情
with Sheldon's grant database.
我也是其中不可或缺的一部分
I was an intrinsic part of that.
谢尔顿没提到你啊
Hm, Sheldon didn't mention you.
他当然没有啦 这个抢功劳的小豆丁
Of course he didn't, that pint-sized little credit hog.
我需要重新写一份合同吗
Do I need to redo these contracts?
-那当然 -先别轻举妄动
- You betcha. - All right, just hold on.
这件事是为了大学谋利益
This is good for the university.
不是为了让大家来分大饼的
This isn't about everybody getting a piece of the pie.
是吗 那她有在这份合约里分到饼吗
Oh, really? In that contract, does she get a piece of the pie?
别回答
Uh... Don't answer that,
不是有律师与当事人的保密协议吗
attorney-client whatever.
准确来说雇我的人是大学...
Uh, technically my services are paid for by the uni...
闭嘴吧你 肯
Shut up, Ken.
琳达 你要讲道理
Linda, be reasonable.
我讲啊
I am.
我忍♥受谢尔顿这么多折磨 这是我应得的
After all the Sheldon I've put up with, I deserve this.
你应得吗 我的办公室都快成他的社团基地了
You deserve this? My office is basically his clubhouse.
行 我接下来这么做吧
Okay, I tell you what I'll do.
只要谢尔顿不介意
If Sheldon's okay with it,
我很欢迎你从他那边分钱
you're welcome to part of his cut.
这里面你屁都没做啊
That's not you doing anything.
康妮 你好
Hi there, Connie.
杰夫牧师 找我有何贵干
Pastor Jeff. What can I do for you?
我是想来跟你聊聊你录影带出租店的事
I was hoping we could chat about your video store.
怎么了
What about it?
我很庆幸
I'm just so glad
那家店的店主是个好基♥督♥教女性
it's in the hands of a good Christian woman.
牧师 你到底想说什么
Where you headed here, padre?
教会里有些信众
Well, some of my flock
对你所出租的影片有些疑虑
have concerns about the movies y'all rent.
你懂吧 就是有性♥爱♥内容
You know, the ones with the sexual content
以及这类东西的影片
and whatnot.
如果他们不想看到那些东西
If they don't want to see whatnot,
那他们就不要租那些东西
then they shouldn't rent whatnot.
我理解 主给了我们自♥由♥意志
I hear you. God gave us free will.
但你在出租引诱
But you're renting temptation.
你知道还有谁会引诱我们吗
And you know who tempts us?
恶魔
The devil.
原来是他在引诱我把门甩你脸上啊
So, that's who's making me want to slam this door in your face.
我只是先来给你提个醒而已
I'm just here to give you a heads-up.
很多人很不满
People are upset
我也不想你的生意因此受到影响
and I'd hate to see your business suffer.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
没有 抱歉啊
No, uh, I'm sorry.
让我拿下牧师的帽子
Uh, let me just take off my pastor hat,
改戴上邻居的帽子
put on my neighbor cap,
重新再跟你来一遍
and start again.
我也要戴上我的帽子了
I'm gonna put on my hat, too.
是举起一根手指的泡沫塑料加油帽
It's got a big foam finger on top of it.
你猜它举了哪根手指
Guess which one.
不乖的那根吗
The naughty one?
答对了
Bingo.
万斯先生 谢谢你愿意抽时间见我们
Mr. Vance, thank you for taking the time to see us.
不用客气
Oh, no problem.
我其实平常是不太接
You know, I don't ordinarily handle
知识产权的案子
intellectual property contracts,
我通常是接滑倒赔偿的
I'm more of a slip-and-fall guy.
我在公园凳子上看过你的广♥告♥
I have seen your face on those park bench ads.
你在公园里跌倒 这就是你第一个看到的脸
Oh, you fall in the park, this is the first thing you see.
诚如我在电♥话♥里说过的
So, as I said on the phone,
我们儿子发明了一件他大学感兴趣的东西
our son invented something that his university's interested in,
但我们感觉他们似乎是想要
but we feel they might be trying to keep
霸占大头
the lion's share for themselves.
你们真觉得那东西能值钱吗
You really think it's gonna be worth something?
反正大学是这么觉得的 它们想要占九♥成♥
University seems to think so. They want 90% of it.
是这样吗
Oh, is that so?
是什么样的发明
What's the invention?
我们也不太理解
We don't really understand it.
就是电脑那类的东西
Oh, you know, it's a computer... thing.
只凭计算器与碳式复写纸也让我混到这样啊
Adding machine and carbon paper got me this far.
我闻到的是什么味道啊
What... what am I smelling?
西兰花牛肉
Beef and broccoli.
楼下的中餐馆做的
Chinese place downstairs.
他们家的杂碎做得怎么样 我一直都找不到...
Ooh, do they have good chop suey? I can never find good...
-乔治 -你刚才说到...
- George. - You were saying?
谢尔顿 我们得谈谈
Sheldon, we need to talk.
那你得小声点 这里是图书馆
You should keep your voice down. This is a library.
你还记得我们一起想出
Do you remember when we came up with the idea
大数据库的点子的时候吗
for that grant database?
我记得我想出这点子的时候
I remember when I came up with the idea.
当时在我办公室里
Uh, in my office.
在我脑子里想出
In my brain.
脑子当时位在我办公室里
Which was in my office.
而且我还记得
And, as I recall,
是我跟你建议做一个数据库
I was the one who suggested you build a database.
不 你是跟我建议去做一个漫画数据库
No, you suggested I build a comic book database.
那是这发明的基石嘛
Which was the underlying idea.
核电厂的基石还是火呢
Fire is the underlying idea for the nuclear power plant,
难道有人把功劳归于原始人吗
and no one credits the caveman.
孩子
Son...
我叫你孩子是因为我把你当成家人
and I call you son because I think of you as family.
你是这么对待自己家人的吗
Is this the way you would treat your own family?
不这么对我妈 剩下的人自求多福
Not my mom. Everyone else is on their own.
感谢你对罪恶说不
Thank you for saying no to sin!
这是在逗我吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们只是在请别人签我们的连署
We're just asking people to sign our petition
看他们同不同意电影里不该有罪恶
if they agree that sin has no place in cinema.
-真机智呢 -谢谢
- Huh. Clever. - Thanks.
上帝也不想我们看到别人的私密处
And God doesn't want us seeing people's private parts.
私密处不就是祂做出来的吗
Didn't he make people's private parts?
是啊 然后祂做了衣服来遮住它们
He did, and then he made clothes to cover 'em right up.
你们把我的客人都吓跑了
You are scaring away my customers.
你知道什么更吓人吗 地狱
You know what's scarier? Hell.
你们不能这么坐在我们店门口
Look, you can't just sit here in front of my store.
言论自♥由♥ 我们可以
Freedom of speech. We're allowed.
我们也有出租任何电影的自♥由♥
And we're allowed to rent whatever movies we want.
顾客可以自己做决定
People can choose for themselves.
他们当然可以啦
They sure can.
如果你爱上帝且恨恶魔 请在这里签字
If you love God and hate the devil, sign here.
你的光环藏在哪里啊 你不是天使吗
Where is your halo? 'Cause you are an angel.
让老娘看看大家对这个有何想法
Let's just see what the people think about this.
滚吧
Yeah.
你干嘛啊 我们好不容易才赶走那些扫兴鬼
What are you doing? We just finally got those killjoys out of here.
对啊 超爽
Yeah, it was amazing.
你们俩疯了吗
Have you two lost your minds?
我们不能吸引这种不必要的关注
We do not need this kind of attention.
有关注不是很好吗
Attention's good.
等于免费打广♥告♥呢
Like, free advertising.
我们在后面经营着非法赌窝
We're running an illegal gambling room in the back.
-不会有事的啦 -你当然没事
- Oh, that'll be fine. - For you.
如果我们被捕 你俩会被关进女士监狱
If we get arrested, y'all go to lady jail.
我则会进恐怖监狱 我这种花美男会沦为菊花男
I have to go to scary jail. I'm too pretty for scary jail.
你别再乱看监狱主题电影了
No more prison movies for you.
难道你要我们投降吗
So you're saying we should just give in,
那个上帝的布偶
after what that holy-rolling Muppet
可是对你家人做了很多过分的事
has done to your whole family?
他长得确实像布偶人
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表