剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
但如果我是上帝的信徒 我现在会开始祈祷
but if I was a prayin' man, I'd start now.
好了 上吧
All right, let's go.
达阵得分
Touchdown!
乔治 你个疯子
George, you crazy son-of-a-bitch,
你居然真的成功了
I can't believe you pulled that off!
我也没想到
Me, neither.
看来我们合作得很好啊 乔治
Looks like we make a pretty good team, George.
好棒
Yeah!
孩子们 冲冲冲
What's up, boys? Go, go, go!
迪恩 想帮我擀面团吗
Hey, Dean, want to help me roll out the dough?
稍等 我在帮外婆给盘子涂油
Yeah, one second, I'm just helping Grandma grease the pan.
谁
Who?
抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
您让我想起我外婆了
You just remind me of my grandma.
这样吧 你帮米希
I tell you what, why don't you help Missy,
我来洗碗
and I'm gonna start the dishes.
趁饼干还没烤好
Oh, uh, while the cookies are baking,
你能不能教我玩金拉米牌
maybe you could teach me how to play gin rummy.
忍♥无可忍♥ 我们玩完了
All right, we're done here.
-什么 -你听见了
- What? - You heard me.
你要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
没错 你可以滚了
Yeah. You can go now.
但我妈妈七点才来接我
But my mom's not picking me up till 7:00.
我去拿牌
Oh, I'll get the cards.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表