剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-我可是摩拳擦掌 -我信 我信还不行吗
I'm good to go. I'm sure you are.
没错
Yep.
一点都没错
Damn tootin'.
不知道能不能安慰到你们 但我在她这年纪
I don't know if it's any help, but when I was her age
使出这招时 也就是去参加派对罢了
and pulled this, it was just to go to a party.
这下好了
Oh, great.
她去不知道哪里的派对了
So she's at a party, who knows where.
这样吧
You know what?
-我要出去找她 -怎么找
- I'm gonna go find her. - How?
不知道啊 我就开车到处转
I don't know. I'm just-- I'm gonna drive around
-直到我听见哪里有嬉闹声 -我陪你去
- till I hear some carousing. - I'll go with you.
你们俩能不能冷静一下
Will you both just stop for a minute?
我们什么都做不了 只能等
There's nothing to do but wait.
行吧
Fine.
不行 小乔治 我们走
Nope. Georgie, let's go.
我们去森林里那条小溪边找找
Let's check out that creek in the woods
就是有人发现无头尸体的那里
where they found the headless body.
你可闭上嘴吧
Will you shut up.
我们现在该怎么办
Now what do we do?
我们不能一走了之 佩吉还在里面呢
We can't just leave. Paige is still in there.
或许我们该打给妈妈
Maybe we should call Mom.
我的确是备了四个打电♥话♥用的硬币
I do have four quarters for that exact reason.
佩吉
Paige?
等等
Wait!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他是布莱德利 我们要去别场派对
Well, this is Bradley, and we're going to another party.
什么别场派对 都九点半了
Another party? It's 9:30.
布莱德利 你知道她几岁吗
Bradley, do you know how old she is?
她说他18岁了
She said she was 18.
再往下
Lower.
16岁
Sixteen?
再往下
Lower.
好的 我先走一步
Okay, I got to go.
谢谢你们啊
Thanks a lot.
走吧
Come on.
我们又要跑步了吗
We're running again?
我们刚刚才跑过
We just ran.
我跟你说
I'll tell you what.
我女儿绝对不会让我受这种罪
My daughter's never gonna put me through this.
是吗 何以见得
Oh, really? How you figure?
我要高压管理 订立规矩 设好界线
I'm gonna run a tight ship. Set some rules, some boundaries.
如果她坏了规矩 那她肯定得接受...
If she breaks them, then she faces the...
怎么说来着 恶果
Oh, what do you call it? Repercussions.
你笑什么呢
Why you smiling?
我等不及看你当爸爸了
I just can't wait till you're a dad.
谢了
Thank you.
"恶果"
"Repercussions."
真这个词 你可以查查看
It's a word. Look it up.
快点
Hurry!
这已经是我穿着轻便的鞋能跑的最快速度了
This is as fast as I can go in sensible shoes.
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No.
-天啊 -又怎么了
- Oh, dear. - What?
我要起超级大水泡了
I'm going to have the mother of all blisters.
-我很担心你 -多谢
- I'm worried about you. - Thank you.
别担心
Well, don't be.
-我玩儿得很开心 -你喝醉了
- I'm having fun. - You're drunk
还差点跟一个陌生人坐车走
and you were about to get in the car with some stranger.
-那又怎样 他很帅啊 -你怎么回事
- So? He was cute. - What's wrong with you?
你比谢尔顿都聪明 为什么不表现得聪明点呢
You're smarter than Sheldon. Why don't you act like it?
的确比你聪明啊
Um... I am.
如果真是如此 那为何我的披萨还待在我胃里
If that was true, then how come my pizza's still in my stomach
而你的已经吐到喷泉里去了
and yours is in the fountain?
如果只能孤单一人 聪明又有什么用呢
What good is being smart if you're all alone?
去谢尔顿的宿舍吧 我帮你身上收拾干净
Let's go to Sheldon's so I can get you cleaned up.
谢了
Thanks.
还有 你并不孤单
Just so you know, you're not alone.
你还有我
You've got me.
我还以为我们是要安慰她呢
I thought we were trying to make her feel better.
我还有一个让我孩子乖乖听话的主意
I'll tell you another idea I have for keeping my kid in line.
-迫不及待了 -我看过一个节目
- Oh, can't wait. - I seen this show where they put
他们在海豚身上放了电子追踪器
these electric trackers on these dolphins.
有卫星定位 他们就能知道海豚的确切位置
And with satellites, they can tell exactly where they are.
海豚
Dolphins?
继续说
Go on.
我打算给我孩子身上贴一个
I'm gonna stick one of them things in my kid
这样我就能随时知道她在哪儿了
so I always know where she is.
你要像跟踪动物一样
So you're gonna keep track of your daughter
跟踪你女儿
like she's an animal.
没错
Damn straight.
其实这还真是个好主意
Actually a really good idea.
米希是个好孩子 她肯定没事的
Missy's a good kid. I'm sure she's okay.
我以前也是个好孩子
I was a good kid.
但我还是惹上了麻烦
Didn't stop me from getting into trouble.
我也是
Me, too.
有一次我在一个派对上 然后...
One time, I was at this party and...
算了
Actually, never mind.
重要的是我们都挺过来了
The important thing is we survived.
确实
Yes, we did.
我们都只是想让自己的孩子过得轻松点
You just want your children to have an easier time of it.
轻松点
Easier.
我的孩子有一个穷鬼单亲妈妈和一个未成年爸爸
My baby's gonna have a broke single mom and a teenage dad.
我去给你再倒点茶
Let me get you some more tea.
好
Okay.
-你知道还有什么是好的吗 -什么
- You know what else is nice? - Hmm?
我可以从你们教育孩子的错误中吸取教训
I get to learn from all your parenting mistakes.
我现在觉得
I'm starting to think
让你活到这么大就是其中一个错误
letting you live this long was one of 'em.
比如这个 我绝不会对我的孩子说这么可怕的话
Like that. I'd never say something so awful to my kid.
谢了 老爹
Thanks, big guy.
你还醒着吗
You awake?
我在想
I've been thinking.
其实我们不用每晚都在一起
We don't have to spend every night together.
你这话说到我心坎儿里了 康妮
You're preaching to the choir there, Connie.
我醒着在这里干躺一个小时了
I've been lying awake here for an hour,
盼着能回到家里 躺在我自己的床上
wishing I were back home in my own bed.
真的吗
Really?
我喜欢家里的一切
Everything's the way I like it there.
卧室里有电视
Got a TV in the bedroom
马桶座一直是掀起来的
and leave the seat up on the toilet.
空调温度也没低到能用来储存肉类
And thermostat's not set to storing meat.
我确实把卫生纸卷翻过来放了
I did turn the toilet paper around
这样它就会像你喜欢的那样从上面卷过来
so it comes over the top like you like it.
全世界都是这么放的
Like the world likes it.
别又跟我争这个了
Don't start on this again.
那我们说好了吗
So, we got a plan?
说好了
We got a plan.
明晚我回家去
So I'll spend tomorrow night at my place.
好
Yep.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我想我可能得把空调开强点
Think I might have to crank up the AC.
就因为我说了谢天谢地吗
'Cause I said "Thank God"?
您可真聪明啊
No fooling you.
好了 她睡着了
Okay, she's asleep.
我在床头放了个垃圾桶 以防她要吐
I put a trash can by the bed in case she gets sick.
那我睡在哪里
Where am I supposed to sleep?
地板上
On the floor.
为什么不是她睡地板
Why can't she sleep on the floor?
她都醉得摸不着北了
She doesn't even know where she is.
我没时间跟你扯这个
I don't have time for this.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表