剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
她和我去地下赌场玩了
Oh, she hung out with me in the gambling room.
什么
What?
她可受欢迎了 人人都说她象征着好运
She was a hit. Everybody said she was good luck.
好吧 那看来一切顺利
Okay, so I-I guess it went well?
很顺利
It did.
如果你得到那份工作了
So, if you get that job,
我会全力支持你
I'm all for it.
好 好
Okay, good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我从没试过像今天这样离开她那么久
Today was the longest I've been away from her,
感觉糟透了
and it was awful.
那你不想要那份工作了吗
So you don't want the job?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我觉得你应该先试试
I think you should give it a shot.
真的吗 -你之前说起工作多兴奋啊
Really? - Well, you were all excited about it.
再说就算你得到工作了 还是可以拒绝的
And if you get the job, you can still say no.
这话说得好
Yeah, that's a good point.
我很想在电视上看到你
I'd love to see you on TV.
讨厌
Aw.
那我就能炫耀说 我睡过电视上那女的
Then I can say I slept with that girl on TV.
气氛被你杀死了
Okay, well...
♪ 雨点滴落在我头上 ♪
♪ Raindrops are falling on my head ♪
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head - B. J. Thomas
♪ 就像那个男人 ♪
♪ And just like the guy ♪
♪ 双脚太大 连床都放不下 ♪
♪ Whose feet are too big for his bed ♪
♪ 一切都不顺心 ♪
♪ Nothing seems to fit ♪
♪ 那些雨点... ♪
♪ Those raindrops... ♪
你怎么在听这首歌♥
Why are you listening to this?
我不开心 这首是我在老妈的唱片收藏里
I was upset, and this was the most angst-filled song
能找到的最充满愤怒的歌♥了
I could find in Mom's record collection.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
这是大人的烦恼
These are grown-up problems.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
那好 再见
Okay, bye.
我是大学里年纪最小的学生 现在...
I was the youngest student at the university, and now...
不是说我不会懂你的烦恼吗
I thought I wouldn't understand your problems.
但我只有你这个倾诉对象
Well, you're all I've got.
我一直认为
I always assumed
我会是研究所里年纪最小的学生
that I'd be the youngest student in grad school,
也会是年纪最小的诺贝尔奖获得者
and then the youngest person to win the Nobel Prize,
然而现在这一切都在离我远去
and now it's all slipping away.
没人在乎你的年纪
No one cares how old you are.
真的吗 你不觉得我得到特殊照顾
Really? You don't think I get treated special
都是因为我的年纪和才智吗
because of my age and intellect?
你确实总能得到你想要的
I guess you do get everything you want all the time.
对吧
See?
你每次做出令人讨厌的事
And whenever you're obnoxious
他们就会帮你辩解 "可怜的谢尔顿不懂事"
it's always, "Poor Sheldon, he doesn't know any better."
没错 "可怜的谢尔顿"
Exactly. "Poor Sheldon."
研究所里的每个人都很聪明
At grad school, everybody's going to be smart.
如果我不是年纪最小的 我还怎么脱颖而出
If I'm not the youngest, how am I gonna stand out?
谢尔顿 你是个正谈论着上研究所的小孩
Sheldon, you're a kid talking about going to grad school.
你不会有任何问题的
You have no problems.
我就知道你不会懂
I knew you wouldn't understand.
我懂 你担心自己到时
I do-- instead of being a kid genius,
不是天才儿童 只是个普通天才
you're worried you're just gonna be a regular genius,
但作为天才还担心这种事 真的傻透了
which is a stupid thing for a genius to worry about.
不管傻不傻
Well, stupid or not,
我15岁之前可能无法进入加州理工了
I may not get to go to Caltech until I'm 15.
等等 这事关你几时从家里搬出去住吗
Wait, this is about when you move out?
是的
Yes.
我收回前言 这事非常重要
I take it back, this is a big deal.
♪ 因为我自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ Because I'm free ♪
♪ 无忧无虑 ♪
♪ Nothing's worrying me. ♪
好
All right.
我们开机给你录一段
So, we're just gonna put you on tape
看看效果如何
and see how it goes.
好 我准备好了
Okay. Uh, I'm ready.
行
Okay.
倒数三...
In three...
我们来看看今晚的天气预报
All right, let's take a look at our forecast for tonight.
西边的冷风正朝我们吹来
Winds from the west are headed our way,
导致温度会降至6℃
taking temperatures down to a cool 43 degrees.
不过你也知道德州有句老话
But you know what they say in Texas--
如果你不喜欢此刻的天气 等五分钟就会变化
if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.
其实我本人没说过这句话
Actually, I've never said that,
但我姑妈邦妮倒是常挂在嘴边
but my Aunt Bonnie does.
她说得也没错
She's not wrong though,
那些阴冷的日子很快会过去
because those chilly days are gonna pass us by,
到周末会变成晴天 气温也会升至22℃
and by the weekend we're looking at sunny and 72.
曼蒂证明了其他人能做的事
Mandy was proving that new mothers
初为人母者同样能做到
could do anything anyone else could do.
事实上 她们能做到更多
In fact, they could do more,
比如自己产乳
like make their own milk,
就在镜头前
right there, on camera.
没事吧
Everything okay?
住在沿海地区就有事了
Not if you live on the coast,
因为一场风暴正在酝酿
because there is a storm front building,
我们需要留意...
so we need to keep an eye on, uh,
云团
these clouds
就是这边这些
right here.
不过低气压系统正在生成
Uh, but there's a low-pressure system building,
在这里
um, over here,
会...
and, uh,
带来降雨
well, then, that could bring rain to, uh,
到这边这个区域
to this whole area here.
以上是7频道的天气预报
So, for Channel 7 weather,
我是曼蒂·麦卡利斯特 晚安
I'm Mandy McAllister. Good night.
我想为我之前的行为道歉
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my behavior.
我认识到不管有没有你们的帮忙
I realized that I'm going to age out
我都会长到不再是神童的年纪
of being a child prodigy regardless of your help.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
勇于承认错误是成熟的表现
It takes maturity to admit when you're wrong.
就是说啊 连这句道歉都是大人才会做的
I know, even this apology is grown-up.
这一切都是灾难
Well, this is all a disaster.
不是的 相信我 没人比我
Son, it's not. Believe me, no one is more excited
更盼着你去读研究生
for you to go to grad school than I am.
这可不一定 你该问问我妹妹
I don't know, you should talk to my sister.
总之 谢谢你们听我说完
Anyway, thank you for hearing me out.
其实谢尔顿 我有新情况
Actually, Sheldon, I do have some news.
我联♥系♥了一位同事
I reached out to a colleague
他正在海德堡大学
who's doing a summer research program
做一项暑期研究项目
at the University of Heidelberg,
我应该能帮你加入
and I think I can get you in.
德国的海德堡吗
Heidelberg, Germany?
八千公里外的暑期项目
A summer program 5,000 miles away.
傻子才会拒绝
Only a fool would say no to that.
那绝对对我申请研究所有帮助
Well, that would certainly help my grad school applications.
没错 他们正在对超弦理论进行有意思的研究
Yes, and they're doing exciting work on superstrings.
妙哉 就是德语的"棒极了"
Fantastisch. That's German for "fantastic."
吾助汝具装
Ich helfe dir beim packen.
就是德语的"我会帮你收拾行李"
That's German for "I'll help you pack."
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表