剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
- Dennis. - Right.
丹尼斯 这名字很彪悍
Dennis. Tough name.
你想吃点什么 丹尼斯
So what do you want... Dennis?
我不禁注意到你们的卡车挂着德州车牌
Couldn't help noticing you got Texas plates on that truck.
在德州开赌博机店是违法的
Operating poker machines ain't legal in Texas.
怎么 你是条子吗
So what are you, a cop?
不是 我只是可能会报♥警♥的人
No, no, I'm just a guy who might call the cops, you know,
如果我们不达成某种协议
if we don't come to an arrangement.
要点单吗
Can I take your order?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
我好想吃炸鸡式牛排
You know, I got a hankering for chicken fried steak.
表面淋上肉汁 但必须得是奶油肉汁哦
Gravy on top, but only if it's cream gravy.
来份土豆泥 淋上更多的奶油和肉汁
And the mashed potatoes with more cream and gravy on top.
再来杯冰茶
And, uh, ice tea when you can.
这就不用淋肉汁了
No gravy on that.
你们二位呢
And how about for you two?
我需要借用下洗手间
I'm gonna use your restroom.
他知道我喜欢吃什么
He knows what I like.
-你要走了 -是啊
- You're leaving? - Uh-huh.
我要尿尿
I got to tinkle.
我点一份华夫饼吧
I guess I'll have the waffles,
给那位女士来份...
and the lady will have, um...
也来份华夫饼吧
...also waffles.
刚才的事你怎么说
So, what do you think?
丹尼斯 这轮不到我做主
Well, Dennis, I'm not the guy to talk to.
不如等老大尿完再说吧
Uh, why don't we wait for the boss to finish tinkling?
但我得告诉你 这是我第一次遭人勒索
But I do got to tell you, this is my first shakedown.
别这么想
Don't think of it like that.
这只是生意交易
It's just a business arrangement.
我做生意38年了
Well, I've been a businessman for 38 years,
以前从来没被人威胁过
and I don't think I've ever been threatened before.
你做哪一行
What kind of business you in?
-在听吗 -什么
- Hello? - Huh?
你做哪一行
What kind of business you in?
美容师
Groomer.
狗狗美容师
Dog groomer, yeah.
勉强也可以帮猫美容 但我偏爱狗狗
Cats if you make me, but I pretty much love the doggies.
你给鸟做过美容吗
You ever do birds?
没有 鸟有羽毛
No. Mm-hmm. Birds got feathers,
基本上自己就能梳理好
and they're... they're self-grooming, pretty much.
我一直以为猫猫会帮自己梳理毛
Yeah, I always thought cats were self-grooming.
很多人有这种误解
Well, people think that, but, no. No, you got to...
其实偶尔还是要帮猫咪洗澡
You got to dip a cat once in a while.
好了
Well, okay then.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
丹尼斯 我对这事感到很抱歉
Dennis, I am really sorry about this.
请问有什么事
May I help you?
没热水了
There's no hot water.
遵守舍规的人才有热水
There is for rule followers.
你不能擅自把热水关掉
You can't just turn off the hot water.
-就是啊 -你没权这么做
- Yeah. - Yeah.
如果你们想享有文明社会的待遇
If you want the benefits of civilization,
就必须做个文明人
you have to behave in a civilized manner.
你们自己决定
The decision is yours.
我不需要纸笔也能记住捣乱者的名字
I don't need a pen and paper to take names.
你 你叫什么
You. What's your name?
我会查出来的 到时后果很严重
You know I'll find out and there will be consequences.
你干什...
Hey, what are you...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表