剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我得去找海瑟 不然没人送我回家
I have to find Heather before I lose my ride home.
-好吧 -但是首先
- Fine. - But first,
我们得串通好[正直]
we have to get our story straight
今晚我在哪里的说法
about where I was tonight.
只有一个说法 正直的说法
There's only one story, and it's straight:
你在这里
you were here.
不 我不在
No, I wasn't.
我在海瑟家 你没看到我
I was at Heather's, and you didn't see me.
-明白吗 -我先是要睡地板
- Got it? - First I have to sleep on the floor
然后还得帮你说谎
and now I have to lie for you?
不如这样
How 'bout this?
帮我这个忙 我就欠你一个人情
Work with me, and I will officially owe you one.
什么人情
One what?
不知道 任何事情都可以
I don't know. One anything.
"任何事情"这个说法非常模糊
"Anything" is awfully vague.
不如我们起草一份合同或者...
What say we draw up a contract or...
谢尔顿 你去了
Sheldon, you went
兄弟会派对 现在你床上躺了个醉妞
to a frat party; now there's a drunk girl in your bed.
这是你能告诉别人的最酷大学生活故事了
That's the coolest college story you'll ever get to tell.
那我可以告诉妈妈
So I can tell Mom.
不行 或许某天吧
No. Someday.
什么时候
When?
等我们长大了 可以把这事一笑置之的时候
Someday when we're old and we can laugh about it.
我得走了
I got to go.
三十年后
30 years later,
还是笑不出来
still not laughing.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
大半夜的
It's the middle of the night.
不知道她在哪里 我睡不着
I can't sleep not knowing where she is.
是啊
Yeah.
我们先对一下口径 等她回来
So we're on the same page, when she does show up,
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
那你下手的速度得快过我
You're gonna have to beat me to it.
并不是说我最爱米希
Not saying I love her the most,
但要是她出了什么事...
but if anything happened to Missy...
她是你的宝贝小女儿
She is your little girl.
也不怎么小了
Not so little anymore.
我讨厌这种感觉
And I hate it.
很快 你就要有个孙女了
Well, pretty soon, you're gonna have a granddaughter.
从头经历一遍
Start all over again.
我有个想法
You know, I had an idea.
我要在她身上放个追踪器 就海豚身上放的那种
I'm gonna put a tracker on her, like they do with dolphins.
-你瞎编的吧 -不 是真的
- You're making that up. - No, it's true.
不管她去哪里
Yeah, wherever she goes--
不管有多远
Timbuktu, doesn't matter--
我们都能找到
we're there.
我回来了
I'm home!
你们好啊
Hey.
你也好啊
Hey to you.
在海瑟家玩得怎么样
How was Heather's?
很有意思
Uh, fun.
披萨 电影
Pizza, movies--
跟以前一样
the usual.
你们看起来很累
You look tired.
我睡得不太好
I didn't sleep too well.
太惨了
Oh. Sorry.
我回房♥间了
Well, I'm gonna go to my room.
不是说要杀了她吗
What happened to killing her?
回头再说
I'll get to it.
看到她没事我就放心了
Just so relieved she's okay.
好了 我准备好出手了 米希
Okay, I'm good. Missy!
等等我
Wait for me!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表