剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这封她迎婴派对的邀请函
this invitation to her, uh, baby shower.
谢谢你还邀请我
Thank you for including me.
应该的
Of course.
欢迎参加 是女孩!
正常来说亲妈应该是会知道
You'd think her own mother would know
她怀了女孩吧
she was having a girl.
小乔治想出生时有惊喜
Well, Georgie wants it to be a surprise,
所以她没跟什么人说
so she's barely told anyone.
她跟你说了
She told you.
随口说了两句罢了
Barely.
如果你能来帮忙我们一起计划就太棒了
You know what'd be great is if you could come and help us plan it.
我很乐意 谢谢
I'd like that. Thank you very much.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
我先走了 帮我跟你先生说个再见
All right, please, uh, say goodbye to your husband.
你可以自己跟他说
Well, you can tell him yourself.
他就躲在那叠轮胎后面
He's hiding behind that stack of tires.
再见
Bye.
门没关
It's open.
打扰了
Hello.
我想问一下 我周日可不可以用实验室
I was wondering if I could have access to the lab on Sunday.
-我周日不在学校 -你要去哪
- I'm not here on Sunday. - Where will you be?
如果我告诉你 你可能会尾随我
If I tell you that, you might go there.
那我告诉你我会在哪里 在实验室里
Well, I told you where I'll be: the lab.
要不这样吧 钥匙给你 随你疯
How about this? Here's the key. Go nuts.
但我还未成年 需要有成年人士在场监督
But I'm a minor. I require adult supervision.
我不会告诉别人
I won't tell anyone.
但我会 我是个告密鬼
I will. I'm quite the tattler.
那你就只能等到周一再用了
Then you'll have to wait till Monday.
但我这周日想找理由逃离我家
But I'm trying to get out of the house on Sunday.
-为什么 -被我哥哥弄大肚子的女人的
- Why? - The father and the brother of the woman
爸爸与哥哥要来我家跟我爸爸与哥哥
my brother impregnated are coming over to watch sports
一起看球赛
with my brother and my father.
意思是你想逃避男性相熟环节
So you're trying to avoid a male bonding experience?
不惜一切代价
At all cost.
孩子 我们科学家
You know, son, as scientists,
常常会有需要与不认识的人组队合作的时候
we're often teamed with people that we don't know.
能够与别人互动建立起关系
The ability to bond and build relationships,
是一项不可或缺的能力
that's-that's an essential skill.
你建议我利用这次聚会
So you're suggesting I use this gathering
来练习我这方面的技能吗
as an opportunity to better those skills?
没错
Exactly.
很好 我愿意去试试
Very well. I'll give it a go.
-太好啦 -你想一起来吗
- Great. - Would you like to join us?
-没办法 -为什么 你要去哪里
- I can't. - Why? Where will you be?
我是想我们可以办得小而美一点
So, I was thinking we could do something sweet and simple,
比如花♥园♥派对
like a garden party.
听起来很不错
Oh, that sounds good.
我知道曼蒂不喜欢搞太夸张
I know Mandy doesn't like to make a big fuss.
什么时候开始这样了
Since when?
这姑娘从小就喜欢成为众人目光的焦点
That girl has always wanted to be the center of attention.
想必是你更了解她
Oh, well, I guess you would know.
花♥园♥派对听起来也很有爱
And garden party sounds lovely,
但或许我们也能办得更好玩一些
but maybe we could do something a little more fun.
比如公主派对
Like princess
或"环球之旅"的主题 就是所有
or "Around the world"-- you know, all the places
她本来想去 但自毁人生后去不了的地方
she was gonna go, but now she can't 'cause she ruined her life.
我喜欢公主
I like princess.
太好了 我知道一家很棒的蛋糕店
Oh, great. I know this wonderful bakery
它家会做跟童话城♥堡♥一样的蛋糕
that makes a cake that looks just like a fairy-tale castle.
我本来是打算自己烤个德国巧克力蛋糕呢
I was gonna make my German chocolate cake.
她是要生女儿 不是要开启二战
She's having a girl, not starting World War II.
那就城♥堡♥蛋糕吧
Castle cake it is.
你好啊
Hello.
阿宅电影在那区
Ugh, nerd movies are over there.
不 我是想跟曼蒂的爸爸与弟弟建立关系
No, I need to bond with Mandy's father and brother,
所以我想找一些他们应该看过的电影
so I'm looking for movies they might've seen,
这样我们可以聊一些充满男人味的话题
so that we can engage in some testosterone-rich banter.
可以 我能帮你
Okay, I can help you.
很多男的都来租了这部电影
A lot of dudes have been renting this.
《灵犬宾果》
"Bingo.
"它是每个家庭最忠实的朋友"
He's every family's best friend."
你是不是在耍我
Are you tricking me?
不是
No.
很高兴问了你 就租这部
Glad I asked. Ring me up.
今天玩得很开心 谢谢你
That was fun. Thanks.
我也玩得很开心 我也谢你
That was fun. Thanks.
我们这周日的计划没变吧
Are we still on for Sunday?
抱歉 得取消了 曼蒂要办迎婴派对
Sorry, can't. Mandy's having a baby shower.
你要去参加吗
You're going to that?
不是 但我答应了要见他老爸与弟弟 所以...
No, but I promised I'd hang out with her dad and brother, so...
聊这种话题会不会很怪啊
Is it weird to talk about this stuff?
如果我聊我前夫会很怪吗
Would it be weird if I talked about my ex-husband?
看情况吧 你要说什么
Depends. What would you say?
不知道啊
I don't know.
比方说他身高193 体重差不多108公斤
Maybe that he's six-four, weighs about 240 pounds,
脾气一点就炸
got a short fuse.
好的 不想听到这方面的事
Yeah, I don't want to hear that.
但你想聊你的情况我不介意啦
Well, I'm fine if you want to talk about your situation.
太好了 因为我需要一点建议
Oh, great, 'cause I need some advice.
我应该给曼蒂买♥♥份礼物吗
So, should I get Mandy a present?
你是指迎婴礼物吗
You mean, like a baby gift?
或是给她买♥♥ "感谢你的辛劳"这类的
Or for her. You know, like, "Thanks for making the effort"?
可千万别真刻字
I don't think I would engrave that on anything,
不过送这类礼物 可能也挺温馨的
but... could be sweet.
那好
Cool.
你刚才说你前夫的吨♥位 是开玩笑的吧
You were just playing about your ex being that big, right?
但婚是你俩都想要离的吧 他也想离
But the divorce was a mutual thing? He wanted it, too?
他不会是在你家里吧
He ain't in there, is he?
回来啦
Hey.
我恨死那女人了
I hate that woman.
你妈吗 祸害也总有一死的 放宽心
Your mother? Eh, she ain't gonna live forever.
是曼蒂她妈啦
Mandy's mom.
那坏女人短期内是死不了了
Oh. Yeah, that one we're stuck with for a while.
我放下身段主动示好
I extended an olive branch
让她参与迎婴派对
to make her feel part of the baby shower,
谁知她竟然全揽过去 自作主张
and then she just took over the whole dang thing.
我开皮卡撞死她替你出气
All right, I'll run her over with my truck.
我还在气头上 笑不出来 乔治
I'm not ready to laugh yet, George.
等你有心情笑时
When you are ready to laugh,
我这里有正适合你看的电影
I have got the movie for you.
《灵犬宾果》 这是给男性观众看的喜剧
Bingo. It's for men,
不过你应该也能看懂笑点
but I think you'll get it.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你来了
Hey.
怎么到处挂满了粉红色装饰物
What's with all the pink?
因为...
Uh, it's 'cause...
这是我的派对 我又是粉♥嫩♥嫩的女孩子
it's my party, and I'm a girl.
有道理
Makes sense.
你来干什么
So, uh, what are you doing here?
你知道你没受邀参加这个派对的吧
You know you're not invited to the shower, right?
我知道 但所有人今天都带礼物来送宝宝
I know. It's just, everybody's bringing presents
所以我想带个礼物来送你
for the baby today, so I wanted to bring one for you.
小乔治 谢谢你
Georgie, thank you.
快打开
Open it.
好啊
Okay.
抱歉包装纸是圣诞主题的 我们家只有这款
Sorry for the Christmas paper. That's all we had.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
看看里面
Look inside.
这是什么照片
What am I looking at here?
是我们女儿的超声波照片
It's the sonogram of our little girl.
我又不是傻子
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表