剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
一旦架设并运作起来
So, once this is up and running,
任何有电脑与上网能力的人都能获得
anyone with a computer and a modem
全世界所有科研补助金项目的信息
can have access to every grant offered worldwide.
就像这年头孩子们会发出的那个声音
As the kids like to say, ka-ching!
那是收银机收款的声音
That's the sound of a cash register,
以免有人没理解这个拟声词
in case the onomatopoeia was unclear.
布兰达有个秘密男友
Brenda has a secret man
-她瞒着所有人 -真的假的
- that she is hiding from everybody. - Really?
而且那人可能有老婆
And he might be married.
真的假的
Really?
看见你和男人说话 让我不好受
Look, it's not easy seeing you talk to guys.
你想知道什么让我不好受吗
You want to know what's not easy?
从比利·斯帕克斯那听说你和他妈妈
Hearing from Billy Sparks about you and his mother
在他们家的鸡舍偷偷见面
hanging out in their chicken coop.
什么
What?
我和布兰达只是朋友
So you know, me and Brenda are just friends.
好吧
Okay.
能和你聊这种事 我觉得很开心
I'm glad we can talk about these things.
我也是 有一天我们也可以聊聊妈妈和罗伯牧师的事
Me, too. Someday we'll talk about Mom and Pastor Rob.
别忘了 今天是谢尔顿的资料库盛大发布派对
Oh, remember today is Sheldon's big database launch party,
所以我们大家要兴奋一点
so we're all very excited.
是要兴奋到哪个程度 从一分到十分
Yeah, how excited we talking, on a scale of one to ten?
不知道啊 大概六分吧
Uh, I don't know. Six?
我们对他这个什么...
Do we have any understanding
资料的东西有任何了解吗
of what this data thing is?
完全不懂 早安啊 谢利
Not a clue. Morning, Shelly.
哎哟 主角来啦
Hey, there's the big guy.
这是九分吧
That was about a nine.
我帮你拿点早餐
Can I get you breakfast?
我不知道吃不吃得下 我太兴奋了
I don't know if I can eat. I'm too excited.
-我知道啊 我们也都很兴奋 -怎么了
- I know. We all are. - What's going on?
今天是你哥哥的大日子
It's your brother's big day.
哪天不是他的大日子啊
When isn't it?
姥姥 你要来我的派对吗
Meemaw, are you coming to my party?
肯定到
I wouldn't miss it.
我们下午4点出发
Oh, we're gonna leave at 4:00
想搭便车就准时过来
if you want to ride with us.
不用 我们直接在会场碰头
No, I have to meet you there.
我有一些事情要处理
I got a little business I have to take care of.
不用给我带礼物 今天不是那种派对
Oh, if you're getting me a gift, it's not that kind of party.
不过我是不会拒绝你送我TI-81图形计算器啦
Although I wouldn't say no to a TI-81 graphing calculator.
所以这个派对会有什么节目
So what all's gonna happen at this party?
我们会到新闻组上发我们资料库已上线的帖子
Well, we're gonna post to UseNet that the database is live
然后一起在屏幕上看我们的订阅用户不停上涨
and then watch the monitor as the subscribers roll in.
你把这个称为派对啊 够大胆
And you're calling that a party? Bold.
我们还没定下来要取什么名字
We still haven't settled on a name.
我在考虑取爱丽丝
Well, I was thinking maybe Alice.
爱丽丝·库珀 够酷 我没问题
Alice Cooper. That is badass. Sold.
等等 谁跟你说她会姓库珀
Wait, who said her last name's gonna be Cooper?
因为那是我的姓啊
Well, that's my last name.
我知道 但我姓麦卡利斯特
Yeah, and mine's McAllister.
- 我知道啊 但我是爸爸啊 -那又如何
- Yeah, but I'm the dad. - So?
规矩不就是这样吗
I think that's just the rule.
老娘这没那规矩
Not my rule.
好好好 我们别吵这事情
Well, all right. Let's not fight about it.
我挺确定她能听到我们说话
I'm pretty sure she can hear us.
你这话不无道理
Yeah, you're probably right.
拜托你别长个大脑袋让我很难生
Please don't have a giant head!
谢谢你帮忙啦
Thanks for doing this.
你在肚子里孕育一个孩子
Hey, you make a whole human being in your belly,
我负责搞定婴儿床与婴儿安全座椅 我们扯平
I get the crib and car seat, we'll call it even.
扯个大头鬼平呢
That is not even close to even.
我就这么说嘛 我要做的事情很多好吗
Well, I'm just saying, my list is pretty long,
而你只需要负责一件事
and you only got the one thing.
你来啦 我都不知道你今天上班
Hey. I didn't know you were working today.
没 我不上班 我就是过来拿一下我的工资
No, I'm not. Just stopped by to pick up my check.
在这里呢
Got it right here.
你休息日有什么安排呢
Any plans for your day off?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
不去见你的秘密男友吗
Not seeing your mystery man?
把我的工资给我就是了
Just give me my check.
我不是想探听隐私啦
I don't mean to pry.
只是... 你的朋友们都觉得你神神秘秘
It's just, your friends think you're keeping him a secret
是因为他是有妇之夫
'cause he's married.
没有什么秘密男友 而你正在探听隐私
There's no mystery man. And you're prying.
对不起
Sorry.
喂 罗伯啊
Hello? Oh, Rob! Uh...
罗伯牧师 是罗伯牧师
Pastor Rob. It's Pastor Rob.
我猜到了
I gathered.
午饭嘛...
Uh, lunch would be...
可以 没问题
...fine. Yes.
待会见
See you soon. Mm-hmm.
我该探听一下吗
Shall I pry?
没什么啦 他大概是想
Uh, it's nothing. He probably just wants
跟我聊一聊教会八卦罢了
to gossip about some church drama.
这是你的工资 慢走 再见
So here's your check. Okay, bye.
再见
Buh-bye.
打扰一下 哪一款婴儿安全座椅是最好的
Excuse me, which one of these car seats is the best?
那必定是婴芙乐的这款探索
That'd be the Evenflo Discovery right here.
顶级货
Top of the line.
太好了
Great.
那你们第二好的是哪一款呢
Which one's your second best?
是要送人吗
Is it a gift for someone?
不 是我自己 我孩子要出生了
No, it's for me. I'm having a kid.
我这么说吧 孩子首次坐在后座
Mm. I tell you, that first ride home
从医院回到家里的那趟车程
from the hospital with the baby in the back,
会是你一生最害怕的一段路
scariest drive of your life.
我开的是旅行车
Well, I got a station wagon.
差不多是一辆有卡带播放器的坦克了
It's like a tank with a cassette player.
那很不错啊 但你完全无法相信
That's good, good. 'Cause you can't believe
新生儿有多娇小多脆弱
how fragile and tiny newborn babies are.
我能想象啊 我相信
No, I can, I can believe it.
所以你知道他们脑袋上那个
So you know about that spot on their head
软软还没合上的洞吗
that ain't even solid yet.
当然
Sure.
好啦 所以你是对基本款有兴趣
Anyway, uh, you were interested in the basic model.
行了 兄弟 我也干销♥售♥ 我知道你的把戏
Okay, pal, I'm in sales. I know what you're doing.
那你...
So...
给我拿贵的那款就是了
Just give me the expensive one.
好选择
Good choice.
你好
Hello?
谢尔顿 小乔治在家吗
Sheldon, is Georgie there?
-不在 -那你妈妈呢
- No. - Is your mom there?
-不在 -那有任何大人在吗
- No. - Are there any adults there?
都不在 但我的智商有187
No. But I have an IQ of 187.
我挺确信我能帮你解决你的问题
I'm sure I can figure out whatever's troubling you.
我羊水破了 我要生了
My water broke. I'm in labor.
我的天
Oh, dear.
进来
Come in.
好吧 我们动手吧
All right, let's do this.
你为什么戴着洗碗手套
Why are you wearing dish gloves?
来接生孩子啊
To deliver the baby.
你想都不要想
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表