剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Where are you going?
妈妈说不准听音乐
Mom said no music.
♪ 思想是自♥由♥的 ♪
♪ Die gedanken sind frei. ♪
♪ 谁能猜透它们 ♪
♪ Wer kann sie erraten. ♪
-她终于睡下了 -太好了
- She's finally napping. - Great.
你有20分钟自♥由♥时间
You get 20 minutes.
你打算干嘛
What you gonna do?
睡觉 洗澡 吃饭
Sleep, bathe, eat?
我几天前洗过澡了 应该不用
No, I took a bath a few days ago. I think I'm set.
澡不是为你自己一个人洗的
Those baths aren't just for you.
我想为小乔治的生日做点什么
Hey, I was thinking about doing something nice
来表达一下心意
for Georgie's birthday.
想心意到哪种程度 先说好
How nice? 'Cause I'm all set
我对抱新曾外孙可没有兴趣
with great-grandchildren for now.
我刚生完小孩 他又在跟其他女人交往
Well, I just gave birth and he's seeing another woman,
所以我想的就只是弄个蛋糕
so I was thinking maybe a cake
然后做点他爱吃的东西罢了
and some of his favorite food.
不错啊 你要给他做饭
That's sweet, you're gonna cook.
其实...
Actually, uh...
行
Okay.
那我来做饭 你负责蛋糕
I'll do the food, you handle the cake.
太好了
Great.
话说... 玛丽知道怎么烤蛋糕吗
Hey, uh, does Mary know how to bake?
-知道啊 -太完美了
- Yeah. - Perfect.
欢迎回来上班啊
Welcome back.
小康斯坦丝怎么样啦
How's little Constance doing?
我们现在就叫她丝丝
We're calling her CeeCee.
那可真是太可爱了
Well, that's just the cutest.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我帮你买♥♥了杯咖啡
Oh, I got you coffee.
你放心
Don't worry,
不是我们这里卖♥♥的馊水
it's not the sludge we serve.
是从街角的7-11买♥♥的
I got it from the 7-Eleven on the corner.
谢谢你 但我不喝
Thank you, but I'm fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我还加了新的那种什么调味奶精呢
I put some of those flavored creamers in it.
很潮哦
Fancy.
我真的有很多工作需要赶
I really have a lot of work to catch up on.
明白
Of course.
那我不打扰你干活儿了
Well, I will leave you to it.
但晚一点
But later on,
我想看看宝宝的照片
I want to see pictures of that baby.
我身上没有带
I don't have any with me.
那你可以给我描述描述嘛
Well, you can describe her to me.
她大概这么大
She's about yay big
没头发
and bald.
跟你看过的宝宝都一样
Nothing you ain't seen before.
听起来好可爱啊
Sounds adorable.
-门你是想开着还是... -关上
- Do you want this open or... - Closed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 走开啦
Nothing, go away.
你被禁止看电视了
You're not allowed to watch TV.
谢尔顿 就让我看看
Sheldon, let me have this.
爸爸不在的时候 我就是一家之主
While Dad's gone, I'm the man of the house,
而一家之主就是要执行规矩
and the man of the house has to enforce the rules.
一家之主的牙马上就要被打飞了
The man of the house is about to get his teeth knocked out.
青春期让你变好凶残啊
Puberty's made you mean.
我必须知道我的剧演了什么
I need to know what happened on my show.
等你重获看电视权后就能知道了
And you'll find out when your privileges are restored.
我等不了那么久
I can't wait that long,
每一集都是紧连着上集剧情的
each episode builds on the last.
想象一下《星际旅行》结束在"下集待续"
Imagine a Star Trek that ends with "To be continued,"
但不准你看下一集
and you don't get to continue.
这件事永远不可能发生 因为我很守规矩
That would never happen, because I follow the rules.
你快要尝到抓奶龙爪手了
You are this close to a purple nurple.
你离我的奶远一点
You leave my nurples alone.
谁啊
Yes?
玛丽
Hey, Mary,
你有空把支票都开出来吗
you get a chance to send out those checks?
还没 之后会弄
Not yet, but I'll get to it.
行吧
All right.
只是通常给供应商的支票
It's just that, the checks to the vendors
是周二就得给出去 今天都周四了
go out on Tuesdays, and it's Thursday.
布兰达 我知道今天是周几
I know the days of the week, Brenda.
好吧
Okay.
你想要支票吗
You want checks?
那我就给你支票
Here's checks.
曼库索维修服务
Mancuso Maintenance.
45块
$45.
给你
There you go.
-玛丽 -孤星贩卖♥♥机
- Mary... - Lone Star Vending.
200块
$200.
好了 你要是有哪里不爽 就直接跟我谈
Okay, if you're mad, just talk to me
不用搞现在这套吧
instead of whatever this is.
我没有不爽啊
I'm not mad.
别这样 玛丽 我们是朋友啊
Okay, come on, Mary. We're friends.
只是比不上你跟我老公那么要好
Just not as good of friends as you are with my husband.
好了 如果你要继续在这里工作
Okay, if you're gonna keep working here,
那我们就得讲清楚说明白
we have to figure this out.
或许我不应该在这里工作
Maybe I shouldn't work here.
-或许你是不应该 -你要炒我吗
- Maybe you shouldn't. - Are you firing me?
我还以为是你想辞呢
Well, I thought you were quitting.
-或许老娘还真想辞 -那我也是真想炒
- Maybe I was. - Then maybe I was.
那我辞
Then I am.
那我炒
Then I do.
很好 那我这就走
Great, then I'm leaving.
行 我有点没搞清状况 但你走就走
Well, I'm a little confused, but okay.
玛丽 你提早回来啦
Mary, you're home early.
抱歉啊 打扰到你了吗
I'm sorry, am I bothering you?
没有啊 只是以为你这个点还要上班
No, just thought you'd still be at work.
没有班
Well, I'm not.
我不在那里工作了
I don't work there anymore.
我跟布兰达吵了架
Brenda and I got in a fight.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你被炒鱿鱼了吗
Did you get fired?
是吧 又或者是我辞工作了
Yes. Or maybe I quit.
不知道 反正是一团乱
I don't know, it's unclear.
无论是哪种状况
Well, whichever one it was,
我都支持你 去他的布兰达
I'm on your side. Screw Brenda.
你都不知道发生了什么事
You don't even know what happened.
你说得对 抱歉 发生什么了
You're right. Sorry. What happened?
布兰达突然莫名其妙对我好到过头
Well, Brenda was being overly nice,
结果反而让我感到很反感
which really rubbed me the wrong way,
于是我就跟她开撕了
so I tore her head off.
你也是被逼到绝路啦
Well, I don't see what choice you had.
乔治 别假了
George, don't.
干嘛 我是挺你的呀
What? I'm on your side.
我为何要跟你说任何事
Why do I even tell you anything?
爱你哦
Love you!
米希 你忙不忙
Missy, are you busy?
我像在忙的样子吗
Do I look busy?
我有些最棒的想法就是躺着想出来的
I do some of my best thinking lying down.
但我没在想事情
Yeah, well, I'm not thinking.
淋浴也有益于思考哦
The shower is another excellent place to cogitate.
有时我就抹好肥皂 神游太虚
Sometimes I'll just lather up and drift off...
你到底有什么事 谢尔顿
What do you want, Sheldon?
我刚才想了一下你对《星际旅行》的评论
Well, I was thinking about what you said about Star Trek
你说很难只看前一集不接着往下看
and how it'd be hard to watch part one and not part two.
那我可以看《飞跃比佛利》了
So I can watch 90210?
不行 但我能给你仅次于它的好东西
No, but I can offer you the next best thing:
头脑小剧场
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表