剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
To hit the showers. Apparently I'm a jock now.
我把宝宝哄睡了 小菜一碟
I got the baby to settle down. Easy peasy.
别那么嚣张 奶奶
Take it down a notch, Nana.
我也想低调点 但估计做不到
I will try, but I don't know if I can.
小乔治在沙发睡吗
Georgie on the couch?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你自己的床到底有什么问题
And what exactly is it that's wrong with your bed?
我老公睡在上面
My husband's in it.
你打算一直在我这蹭睡
So, you're just gonna keep sleeping here
不去解决矛盾吗
instead of dealing with it?
我要帮忙带娃啊
I'm helping with the baby.
她明天还是会哭的 给我回家去
She'll still be crying tomorrow. Go home.
我会回去的
I will.
只是现在需要点个人空间
I just need my space right now.
此刻的我太懂你的感受
I know the feeling.
你好暴躁哦
You're cranky.
想要我抱着你 哄你睡觉觉吗
You want me to rock you to sleep?
我很厉害的哦
I'm pretty good at it.
别碰老娘
Don't touch me.
你搞清楚
Did you ever find out
你妈那天去哪了吗
where your mom was the other day?
她去医院了 因为你哥的小孩要出生
She was at the hospital for your brother's baby.
什么
What?
你不知道他小孩出生了吗
Did you not know he had one?
是个女宝宝哦
It's a girl.
考试时不要说话
No talking during the test.
-你妈也在医院 -是的
- Your mom was there? - Yeah.
所以全世界只有我没到场
So I was the only person in the whole world who wasn't there.
眼睛别乱瞟 只看你的试♥卷♥
Keep your eyes on your own papers.
我不是在作弊
I'm not cheating.
看起来不是这样
Well, that's not what it looks like.
不过你应该最清楚作弊[出轨]是什么样
I guess you would know what cheating looks like.
问你老公就知道了
Ask your husband.
你到底哪根筋不对啊
What has gotten into you?
快回答你妈妈
Well? Answer your mother.
你们只有在混合双打骂我时才会交谈吗
So the only time you two talk to each other is to yell at me?
-当然不是 -真的吗
- That is not true. - Oh, really?
那你前两晚去哪里睡了
Where have you been sleeping the last couple nights?
你没资格这样跟爸妈说话
Whoa, you do not talk to us that way.
你也不能用这种语气呛老师
And you do not talk to your teacher that way either.
谢尔顿也常说这种怼人的话啊
Sheldon says obnoxious things all the time,
但因为他是"特殊"的小孩 所以就没关系
but it's fine 'cause he's special.
这事跟谢尔顿没关系
This is not about Sheldon.
终于有一次他不是主角了
For once.
我们不就忘了接你一回吗 戏别那么多
We forgot to pick you up one time. Cut the drama.
一回 我这辈子都被你们无视忽略
One time? You've been forgetting me my entire life.
所有人围着谢尔顿转 现在小乔治有孩子了
Everything is Sheldon, and now Georgie has a baby,
你们又吵架
and you two are fighting.
我索性隐形算了
Might as well be invisible.
你今天可别想隐形装没事
Not today you're not.
♪ 我们是相亲相爱的一家人 ♪
现在放这首歌♥不应景
Not an appropriate song for this moment.
你好 侄手足家长 小侄手足
Hello, Niblingo. Little nibling.
干嘛啊 谢尔顿
What is it, Sheldon?
我想试试帮你安抚宝宝
I was hoping I could try to calm your baby down.
-为什么 -我在做各种尝试 为了增强
- Why? - I'm trying new things to build up a tolerance
对受挫和沮丧的忍♥耐度
for setbacks and frustration.
你想拿我孩子做试验的意思
So you want to use my child for some kind of experiment?
没错
Yes.
好耶 快接着她
Okay, here you go.
♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪
♪ 笑猫猫 困猫猫 ♪
♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪
♪ 呼噜呼噜呼噜 ♪
♪ Purr, purr, purr. ♪
这就哄好了 逗我呢吧
Are you freaking kidding me?
我对自己的天资过人也很不满意
I'm not happy about it either.
别啊 求你别哭
No, no, no, no, no, no.
♪ 软猫猫 小猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, kitty, kitty. ♪
谢尔顿 回来救我啊
Sheldon, come back.
林克莱特博士 我需要您的帮助
Dr. Linkletter, I need your help.
好啊
Of course.
我立马丢下手头的正事 好协助你
Let me just drop everything so I can be of assistance.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在试着接受失败
I'm trying to embrace failure,
我意识到社交的微妙之处
and I realized that social subtleties
例如讽刺 会难倒我
like sarcasm can sometimes evade me.
不会吧
You don't say.
是真的
No, it's true.
我希望你能在我们的对话中
And I was hoping you could pepper
加入一些讽刺 让我试着鉴别出来
our conversation with sarcasm, so I can try to identify it.
什么时候开始好呢
Oh, boy, when do we start?
现在开始就很好
Now would be great.
谢尔顿 刚才那句就是阴阳怪气
Sheldon, that was sarcasm.
原来如此 我再试一次
Oh, let me try again.
你是因为资料库的事吗
Is this about your database?
是
Yes.
我之前也在研发一个资料库
You know, I was also working on a database
我认为会比你的更成功
that I thought would be more successful than yours.
是讽刺吗
Sarcasm?
并不是
No.
可恶 猜错了
Oh, darn it.
等等 "并不是"是讽刺吗
Wait, was the "No" sarcasm?
-不是 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
-确定 -心累
- Yes. - Ugh,
我永远无法坦然接受失败
I'll never be comfortable with failure.
我想说的是 我也在经历和你类似的状况
My point is, I was experiencing something similar,
悲伤是没有捷径可走的
and there's no shortcut through grief.
这番话有见地
Those are wise words.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
我来找你真是太明智了
It was smart I came to you.
你显然是耻辱和挫败方面的专家
You're clearly an expert on humiliation and defeat.
这是讽刺吗
Sarcasm?
-不是 -给我滚
- No. - Leave.
-这是讽刺吗 -不是
- Sarcasm? - No.
再见
Bye.
-给我回房♥间去 -行吧
- Go to your room. - Fine.
你要向威尔金斯老师道歉
And you're gonna apologize to Mrs. Wilkins.
她离婚后就改姓了
That's not her name anymore.
这孩子像话吗
Can you believe her?
你要是有多陪陪她 也许她就不会这么叛逆了
Well, maybe this wouldn't have happened if you were around.
你真想把这事怪到我头上吗
Are you really trying to blame this on me?
睡在马路对面的又不是我
I'm not the one sleeping across the street.
我一直在家陪着孩子们
I'm here with our kids.
你想开启这个话题吗 那就来聊啊
So you want to get into this? Let's get into this.
你和布兰达是什么情况
What is going on with you and Brenda?
-没情况 -看起来并不清白
- Nothing. - It doesn't seem like it.
罗伯牧师每次出现
What, you're honestly saying that you don't light up
你难道不是都露出甜蜜的笑容吗
every time Pastor Rob's around?
也许是吧
Maybe I do.
我们没有越界
Nothing ever happened.
我不会做那种事
I wouldn't do that.
你意思是我会吗
What, you saying I would?
-你自己说 -我当然不会
- You tell me. - I wouldn't.
但你喜欢和她待在一起
But you like being around her.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么跑这来了 孩子呢
What are you doing here? Where's the baby?
她没事 康妮在照看她
She's fine. She's with Connie.
我需要休息几分钟
I just needed a couple minutes.
原来我已经睡了...
Which was...
几个小时了
a couple hours ago.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表