剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Maybe you should.
好啊 那你干脆也去跟别人交往吧
Fine. And maybe you should go out with someone, too.
对对对 因为正被宝宝压♥迫♥膀胱的女人
Right, because there's nothing men want more
在市面上可是超级抢手的呢
than a girl with a baby pushing against her bladder.
要不要我在那间快餐店停一下
You want me to pull over at that Wendy's?
-它家的厕所挺干净 -要
- Their restroom's pretty nice. - Yes, I do.
我回来啦
Hello.
你回来啦
Hey, you're home.
高尔夫打得怎么样
How was golf?
好玩 韦恩打中了一只鸭子
Fun. Wayne hit a duck.
可能你得在场才会觉得有趣
Yeah, maybe you had to be there.
孩子们在家吗
Kids home?
没有 就我自己一个人 孤苦伶仃
Nope. Just me. All by myself.
听起来很不错啊
Hey, sounds nice.
大概吧
I guess.
其实...
Actually...
不去教会之后
without church,
周日感觉有点空虚
Sundays are feeling kind of empty.
我们下周日一起做点什么
Aw. Hey, next Sunday we'll do something.
其实不只周日
It's not just Sundays.
还有读经班 祷告小组那些时间
I had Bible study, prayer group.
本来是有一整个社群陪伴的
I had a whole community.
找个新社群嘛 加入之后就好了
So, find a new one. You just got to get involved.
去认识一些新朋友
You know, make some friends.
你说得好像很容易
You make it sound so easy.
拜托 连谢尔顿都可以在学校里交到朋友
Oh, come on. Sheldon has got school friends.
能有多难啊
How hard could it be?
你说的是对的 超好笑
You were right. Hilarious.
我怎么会给你乱推荐呢
I wouldn't steer you wrong.
你还有其他推荐的吗
You got any other recommendations?
这条街街尾有一家墨西哥餐厅
Well, there-there is a Mexican restaurant
味道还蛮不错的
down the street that's pretty good.
我喜欢墨西哥菜
I do like Mexican food.
我们有空可以一起去吃啊
Hmm, we should go there sometime.
我明天有空
I'm free tomorrow.
很好 那就这么约啦
Cool. It's a date!
抱歉刚才我有点大声 我太兴奋了
Sorry. That was a little loud. I'm just excited.
兴奋我们要约会
For our date!
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
学校书展需要志愿者嘛 所以我来了
Well, they needed volunteers for the book fair, so here I am.
-你好啊 米希 -嗨
- Hey, Missy. - Hi.
那是谁啊 长得真不错
Who is that? He's a cutie.
你跟我过来
All right, come with me.
你得回去
You need to leave.
-为什么 -因为你这样让我很糗
- Why? - 'Cause you're embarrassing me.
-大家都知道你有妈妈啊 -求你了
- Everyone knows you have a mother. - Please.
行 你不想要我来 那我就走
Fine, if you don't want me here, I'll go.
我保证这周末会陪你做任何你想做的事
I promise I'll do anything you want this weekend.
好吧
Okay.
但不可以是在这里 或在我认识的人面前
Just not here or near anyone I know.
真是迫不及待了呢
Can't wait.
爱你 再见
Love you, bye.
你说过如果我有烦恼
You said if I ever had a problem,
我可以来找你谈的吧
I could come to you, right?
当然啦
Yeah, of course.
更别提当时我去找戴尔
Not to mention, you got all bent out of shape
而没找你时 你耍的那性子了
when I asked Dale for advice instead of you.
我才没有耍性子
I didn't get all bent out of shape.
戴尔可不是这么说的
That ain't what Dale said.
你还想不想我给你建议了
You want my advice or what?
事情是这样的
So here's the deal.
有个很可爱的女生在录影带店跟我调情
There was a cute girl flirting with me at the video store,
曼蒂看到了
and Mandy saw us.
懂了
Got it.
曼蒂现在对你很不爽
And now Mandy's mad at you.
其实是我在不爽她
Actually I'm kind of mad at her.
为什么
Why?
她说我应该约那女生出去
She told me I should ask her out.
约那个妹子吗
The cute girl?
我知道我现在跟曼蒂不是一对
I mean, I know Mandy and I ain't together,
但我还以为我有渐渐磨掉她的心防
but I thought I was wearing her down.
你确实很磨人
You do have that effect on people.
但我现在要去跟安珀共进晚餐
But now I'm supposed to go to dinner with Amber,
就是那个新妹子
that's the new girl,
而曼蒂说她完全不在意
and Mandy says she's okay with it,
但我很担心这是陷阱题
but I'm worried it's a trap.
明白
Right.
所以我该怎么做才好呢
So what do I do?
这个嘛...
Well...
我们来一步步分♥析♥
All right, well, let's break it down.
如果你不去约会
If you don't go on the date,
曼蒂可能会不爽你
Mandy might be upset with you.
-对 -但如果你去了
- Right. - But if you do go,
你可能会觉得有罪恶感
you might feel guilty.
对 但如果我不去
Right, but if I don't go,
新妹子会被放鸽子 她可能会不爽
the new girl's gonna get stood up, and she'll be mad.
小乔治 如果你害怕
Georgie, you can't live your life
女人会不爽你 那你的人生就过不下去了
afraid that women are gonna get mad at you.
那是她们与生俱来的本能
It's just what they're born to do.
有道理
Makes sense.
我不是女人 但我现在也不爽你了呢
I'm not a woman. I'm mad at you right now.
你在看你那个《星际旅行》吗
You watching your Star Trek show?
对啊
I am.
不介意我一起看吧
Mind if I join?
完全不介意 但我得警告你 这有高度成瘾性
Not at all. But I must warn you, it's addictive.
那个人是斯波克先生吗
Is that one Mr. Spock?
不是 这部里没有斯波克先生
No, there's no Mr. Spock.
这是《深空九号♥》 不是《原初系列》
This is Deep Space Nine, not TOS.
等等 我以为你在看《星际旅行》
Sorry, I thought this was Star Trek.
是《星际旅行》 《星际旅行》的《深空九号♥》系列
It is Star Trek. It's Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
这是第一集 我想认真看
And this is the first episode, so I'm trying to pay attention.
不好意思
Sorry.
我要找的许多答案
Well, the answers to a lot of my questions may be somewhere
也许就在虫洞的另一侧
on the other side of that wormhole.
就这样 结束了吗
Is that it? Is it over?
这只是第一部分 后面还有一小时呢
Well, that's just part one. There's a whole other hour.
这是你♥妈♥的♥车吗
So, is this your mom's car?
不是 是我的
Nah. It's mine.
这车还挺...务实
Well, it's very... practical.
你开什么车
What car do you drive?
丰田
Toyota.
不过我梦寐以求的车是福特野马
But my dream car is a Mustang.
真的吗 我以前就有一辆
Oh, really? I used to have one.
你居然把那么帅的车换成这辆
And you traded it in for this?
为什么
Why?
这个嘛
Well-well...
我自有原因啦
...I had my reasons.
你想看起来像接送孩子去踢球的好妈妈
Oh, you wanted to look like a soccer mom?
不是
No.
这车用来运东西挺实用的
It's-it's good for hauling stuff.
难道店里的皮卡卖♥♥光了吗
Ah, and they were all sold out of trucks?
不 我只是需要...
No, I just needed...
一辆大点的车好装下你的女用包包
Something big to carry your purse?
你能不能让我说完
Will you let me finish?
抱歉嘛
Ooh, sorry.
你知道录影带店那个女孩吗
You know that girl at the video store?
那个大着肚子的肥婆吗
The giant, pregnant one?
没错
Yeah.
不会吧
No.
就是这样
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表