剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
三人房♥
Triple?
事态越来越严重了 他们来硬的了[打硬球]
This is getting serious. They're playing hardball.
硬球同样是我不擅长的球类运动
And hardball is just one more type of ball I'm bad at.
好啦 你镇定一点
Okay, just calm down. I'm sure
我肯定能弄来一台二手大型机
I can find us a used mainframe.
在哪 怎么弄到手 找谁要
Where? How? From whom?
我也不知道 不过木星刚落入了射手座
I don't know, but Jupiter just entered Sagittarius,
所以我有很好的预感
so I have a good feeling.
你这话并没给我增强信心 加里
You're not filling me with confidence, Gary.
青少年啊 总是焦虑不安
Ah, teenagers. Always so angsty.
我可太喜欢了
I love it.
妈 是我
Hey, Mom, it's me.
没出什么事 我就想和你聊聊
No, nothing's wrong. I was just calling to talk.
我才不是打来道歉的好吗
No, I am not calling to apologize.
不 我不是问你要钱
No, I don't need any money.
我真的不需要你帮什么忙
No, I don't need anything from you.
算了 我不该打这通电♥话♥的
You know what? This was a mistake.
再见
Yeah, goodbye.
欢迎光临
Hi. Welcome to Video Village.
我叫米希 读初一 那是我爸
I'm Missy, I'm in seventh grade, and that's my father.
你好
Uh, hi.
我叫卡尔
I'm Carl,
31岁 我爸已经去世了
I'm 31, and my dad is dead.
抱歉啊 她那么失礼
Yeah, I'm sorry about her.
你♥爸♥的事也请节哀
And your dad.
你这是在搞哪一出
What are you doing?
省得你又让我丢脸尴尬
Saving you the trouble of embarrassing me.
看见你和男人说话 让我不好受
Look, it's not easy seeing you talk to guys.
特别是跟年纪比你大的男人
Especially older guys.
你想知道什么让我不好受吗
You want to know what's not easy?
从比利·斯帕克斯那听说你和他妈妈
Hearing from Billy Sparks about you and his mother
在他们家的鸡舍偷偷见面
hanging out in their chicken coop.
什么
What?
他说他前几天看见你们从鸡舍出来
He said he saw y'all leaving there the other day.
我们只是在聊养鸡的事
We were talking chickens.
他说那不是第一次了
And he said it wasn't the first time.
他们家养了很多鸡嘛
They got a lot of chickens.
现在还给我房♥间摆上双层床了
And now there's bunk beds in my room?
简直像夏令营一样 夏天和露营都是我讨厌的
It's like summer camp. Two words I loathe.
有时室友能成为一生的朋友
Sometimes roommates can become lifelong friends.
我现在还跟精神病院的同♥房♥♥病友
I still exchange letters with my roommate
有信件往来呢
from the mental hospital.
虽说写的都是他自己编的语言
They're written in a language he made up,
但知道他在乎我 感觉还是很好
but it's nice to know he cares.
有一份给谢尔顿·库珀的快件
I have a delivery for Sheldon Cooper.
我就是 什么东西
That's me. What is it?
大型计算机
A computer mainframe.
他真的弄到手了
He got one.
我得告诉搬运工放在哪
I just need to tell the guys where to put it.
可以放在这间办公室
Well, I suppose it could go in here.
又或者 我想到化解我的室友危机的办法了
Or I think I have a solution to my roommate problem.
假如我宿舍没有室内空间给新朋友住
I can't have roommates if my dorm has no room
我就不能有室友啦
for those mates.
这边请
Right this way.
我和布兰达只是朋友
So, you know, me and Brenda are just friends.
她这段时间过得很不顺心
She's been going through a rough patch
需要找人倾诉而已
and just needed someone to talk to.
好吧
Okay.
你知道就好
Good.
你之前为什么说是去聊养鸡的事
Why'd you say it was about chickens?
因为这是布兰达的隐私
Because it's Brenda's personal business,
我只是想做个体贴的好邻居
and-and just trying to be a good neighbor.
而且她不想让比利担心
And she don't want Billy to worry,
所以我们才去鸡舍聊
so we used the chicken coop.
这一切都很合理 对吧
Which all makes sense, right?
我想是吧
I guess.
那就好
Good.
能和你聊这种事 我觉得很开心
I'm glad we can talk about these things.
我也是
Me too.
有一天我们也可以聊聊妈妈和罗伯牧师的事
Someday we'll talk about Mom and Pastor Rob.
请问你是麦卡利斯特太太吗
Excuse me, are you Mrs. McAllister?
是的 有什么事吗
I am. Can I help you?
我是玛丽·库珀 小乔治的妈妈
I'm Mary Cooper. Georgie's mom.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我不知道你和你女儿在闹什么别扭
I don't know what's going on between you and your daughter,
但你得赶紧放下
but you need to get over it.
她很害怕 她怀孕了 需要她妈妈的关心
She is scared, she is pregnant, and she needs her mother.
你自己17岁的儿子把我女儿肚子搞大了
I'm getting parenting advice from a woman
你还有脸教我怎么当个好妈妈
whose 17-year-old son got my daughter pregnant?
没错
Yes, you are.
小乔治做了错事
Georgie made a mistake,
但我没有因此和他断绝往来
but I did not cut him out of my life.
你不知道...
You don't know...
我不管
I don't care.
你是她妈妈 就该尽你为人母的职责
You are her parent. Act like it.
成熟点 打给你女儿 跟她和好
So, grow up, call your daughter and make it right.
现在就打
Now!
-可我... -我叫你现在就打
- Well, I need... - I said now.
我是要说 我不知道她的电♥话♥号♥码
I was gonna say I need the phone number.
好吧
Okay.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
好了
All right.
插上插头吧
Plug it in.
咦
Huh?
你好
Hello.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
哈格迈尔校长 你是来见我的新室友
President Hagemeyer, have you come to meet my new roommate,
Vax6000的吗
Vax 6000?
谢尔顿 你不能在宿舍里放大型机
Sheldon, you can't have a mainframe in your dorm.
事实上这并不违反校规
Actually, there's no rule against it.
宿舍违禁物品有蜡烛 微波炉
I can't have a candle, a microwave,
电炉 咖啡机 面包机和水床
a hot plate, a coffee maker, a toaster or a waterbed.
但并没有说不能放大型机
But there's nothing against a mainframe.
我是本校校长
Well, I'm the president of the university
我现在跟你说不能放
and I'm telling you you can't.
你只是想破坏我们的项目
You're just trying to sabotage our project
因为你心知肚明我们能抢先上市
because you know we're gonna beat you to market.
谢尔顿 插上插头
Sheldon, plug it in.
的确该立规禁止这件事
There really should be a rule against this.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表